Slowing Down

His thrusts became less coordinated, and his moans began morphing into animalistic grunts. "Oh god, I-I'm gonna," he tried to say, trailing off. He pushed his cock deep inside her, where it swelled even thicker and became hotter, too. He shot his load into the condom, filling it up inside her. He held her tightly in his arms as he rode out his orgasm, feeling her join him. The grasp her ass had on his cock became exceedingly tight as her pussy spasmed because of her hand. He kissed her with a new level of passion, and look down at her with happiness in his eyes. Sweat was beading on the tip of his nose. Slowly removing his cock from her depths, he collapsed on the side of her, dragging her to lay facing him. "That was amazing. Thank you for letting me try that," he muttered, kissing her gently. 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her direct caresses and rapid thrusts and his coordinates brought her over the precipice of an intense and new orgasm.

Tsubaki felt every single muscle in his body twitch as a slight scream filled the room.

The woman was breathless, until she found Tom's eyes in front of her.The look and the words were as sweet as that kiss.

"It was really fantastic" she stroked his face "don't thank, I didn't do it out of pity, but out of pleasure".

"Still, it was something new to both of us, and it felt incredible," he said. The day of moving caught up with him, and he started to get a little sleepy. "Would you like to sleep here tonight?" He asked. He wore a warm smile on his face as he talked to her. He stroked her face with his hand, enjoying being close to her. I haven't felt like this about someone in awhile.

Tom watched as she fell asleep. She looked so precious and peaceful while slumbering. His own sleep soon followed, however his wasn't as peaceful. 

He heard distant explosions. It sounded like they may be getting closer. His unit had been getting whittled down by guerilla attacks, taking lives before they had the chance to retaliate. Finally came the big attack. Drones with white phosphorus attached to them dove at Tom and his friends. They managed to get all but one. Of course the one they missed was the nastiest. It had the sticky, liquid fire of the phosphorus along with a shrapnel bomb. It went off, and Tom felt a searing pain in his chest, before he went unconscious. He woke up, clutching his chest with a cold sweat covering his body. He realized where he was, and heaved sighs to calm himself down. 

Tsubaki woke up when she heard a slight moan coming from her side.

It was Tom. Judging from how he was sweating it must have been a nightmare. She let it end: he was now awake.

The young woman started drying his wet skin with the sheet "We will wash them tomorrow, don't stay wet".

She would not ask him anything: he would explain to her when he felt ready.

"Come here" Tsubaki made him rest on her soft breast.

There was nothing sexual about that act: she just wanted to give him that sense of protection he had lost by closing his eyes.

Tears silently streamed down his face as he nestled into her. "Thank you," he whispered in a broken voice. "I'll tell you what happened; how I got this, tomorrow," he continued, pointing to his scar. He felt her hand gently running through his hair, and his own breathing slowed and evened. Her gentleness was soothing, and he felt safe and protected. Soon, he fell into another sleep. This one was peaceful, and dreamless. 

Tsubaki could not sleep well that night, every now and then she woke up and took him back in her arms: she preferred not to let him go.

She still felt his warm tears on her skin: what had happened to him must have been terrible.

The young woman had preferred to remain silent: any word at that moment would have a vein of pity and that man was anything but not a being to be pitied.

She remained at his side and after a couple of hours she too managed to yield to the arms of Morpheus.

Sunlight crept through the blinds, and Tom awoke softly. He decided against moving, instead relishing in the warmth of the body next to him and the blankets that covered them. The feeling of resting against Tsubaki's soft breast was heavenly; it was like his head was on a cloud. He could hear her heart beating through her chest. He simply laid there, waiting for her to awaken as well. 

SHe had always detested that treacherous light that managed to enter from the cracks in the windows: it was like this every morning, it seemed to chase her!

Tsubaki woke up with a slight moan of dissent, after which her body reminded her where she was and what had happened the night before. She blushed, especially when she realized that Tom was looking at her.

"Sorry," she stammered, leaning her forehead against his chest. 

His skin smelled good: the woman nibbled it slightly at the level of his collarbone, before placing a long trail of kisses down to the base of his ear.

"Good morning," she whispered softly.

"Don't you dare apologize to me, especially after helping me last night," he said gently. He met her kisses with some of his own. He turned towards her and kissed her on the lips. "Good morning, Tsubaki. Again, thank you for helping me sleep last night," he said, looking at her with big eyes. 

"Enough apology!" Tsubaki tried to sit down but her muscles were still sore. 

"Ouch" she put her hand on the bottom of her back.

"It seemed that someone had fun last night," she said back to Tom

"I think I'll take advantage of your kindness and take a shower"

Tsubaki retrieved the boy's shirt and put it on, after which she went to the bathroom.

SHe entered almost completely before stepping back and looking at the man "You can come and keep me company if you want"

When Tsubaki put on his shirt, Tom couldn't help thinking about how sexy women looked wearing men's clothing. And then she popped her head around the corner and asked him to join her. "I'll be right in," he replied. He she'd his underwear, and walked into the bathroom. He saw her silhouette on the other side of the shower curtain and let out a wolf whistle. He walked over and opened the curtain, slipping in. He hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. "Hey, beautiful."

Tsubaki moaned slightly.

She turned and looked at the man in front of her: tall, solid and those scars whose history she wanted to know, had bewitched her. The woman began to walk lightly with one finger, smiling at the boy.

Tsubaki took the sponge and the balsamic scented shower gel and started soaping that body: probably her gaze was hungry, but her gestures were delicate and careful.

"Did you throw a curse on me soldier? I've never done this you know?"

The spong that she lathered all over his skin was nice. He simply closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation. "A curse?" He asked. "People typically don't get pleasure from a curse," he continued, with a good natured mocking in his voice. He noted as the sponge moved lower and lower, getting close to his manhood. 

"Well it depends on the type of curse," she said, getting off with the sponge and insisting slightly on his manhood.

Tsubaki looked at him and as she handed him the sponge she said

"Don't you think it's time to return the favor?" Meanwhile the woman's hands continued in the caresses: light, delicate, without ever reaching the intimacy of the man.

The teasing around his crotch made his cock begin to get erect. "Yeah, that'd be fair," he said, smirking. He took the sponge from her, and began soaping up her body. He started at her neck, giving soft strokes with the sponge. He went down her shoulders to her breasts, giving them special attention. Then he continued down to her toned stomach, rubbing in with a massaging firmness. He kneeled in front of her, continuing down her long and shapely legs. "Fuck me, you're hot," he could help but say as he looked up to see her watching him. The way she peeked over her breasts was attractive to say the least.  

Tsubaki laughed genuinely at Tom's phrase.

"Surely you're someone who says what he thinks" she offers him a hand to make him stand up.

"You're giving me too many compliments, I'm not used to it," she hugged him.

With her hands the woman began to draw light circles on his shoulders, while the soap helped her to rub her body against the solid one of the man in front of her.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I am showing you another way to soap yourself" at that moment his leg came between her thighs and the woman pushed against it.

He felt her grinding against his leg, spreading her slick wetness over it. "Truly insatiable, aren't you?" He asked, kissing her before she could answer. He went around, grabbing her ass and kneading it in his hands. Her breasts crushed up against his chest while they kissed. His own hard cock pressed up against her, a beacon of his own lust. "Guess I'm insatiable, too," he said, stopping the kiss for just long enough to speak.  

Tsubaki deepened the kiss and got lost in the man's mouth.

"I'm not insatiable" or maybe yes "I just wanted for breakfast you to have a taste of the dessert you didn't have yesterday" the woman's hand went down and took his manhood pointing it towards her tender slit. 

Slowly she pushed her loins towards the hard, pulsating member, making it penetrate for a few centimeters.

"Or maybe I have to think you don't like it," she whispered slyly.

The tip of his cock penetrated her folds, and he moaned at the heat. Wordlessly, he moved his hips, pushing deeper into her. He felt her pussy spread out, welcoming his girth. "I'll show you how much I like it," he said, when he suddenly pushed his cock all the way inside her. He put his arms around the back of her knees and pushed her up against the shower wall, lifting her off if the ground. He pushed up into her pussy quickly as she was suspended in the air. 

"Tom!" Tsubaki screamed his name in surprise when she feel him penetrate her in one move.

For a moment her mind clouded: she had never experienced anything so intense and unexpected.

The rod of the man stuck in her depths and with each push and she forced into that position had no possibility of giving but only of receiving.

The only thing the young woman could still do was contract: intensely contract along the rigid shaft that held her in check.

Edited by Tsuki

He continued pounding away into her welcoming pussy while roughly attacking her lips with his own in a passionate kiss. He moaned into her mouth, letting her know that her loins were doing him well. His tongue invaded her mouth dominantly as he merely took what he wanted. His thighs slapped against hers, allowing a wet sound to echo throughout the apartment. He suddenly slowed down for a minute, burying his cocm inside her to catch his breath for a moment. "You're giving me a workout," he said to her, a sly grin on his face. 

Tsubaki was breathless: the speed, the depth ... it was as if everything was generated in the moment he sank inside her. The young woman was unable to restrain her gasps: low and rough, they permeated the room air.

"Tom"

When he slowed down the rhythm she embraced him entirely: legs and arms wrapped the figure of the man steing him to her warm body.

10 hours ago, Florbus said:

You're giving me a workout," he said

Tsubaki sure that the man was often in training replied:

"It's just morning training. Better than jogging, isn't it?"

SHe answered to the grin on his face again taking possession of the soldier's lips, with tenderness, without strength but extreme sensuality.

He noted the softness of her kiss. He decided to bring that into the sex they were having. "Yes, much better than jogging," he said. Something about the ridges of her pussy at such a low speed stimulated his cock much more. He could feel everything. He was getting close to finishing.