Slowing Down

The feeling of fullness in that position and with that rhythm was delicious.

Tsubaki arched her head back and with each lunge she expressed hwr pleasure with a slow, low moan.

The constant rhythm of their embrace was leading her to the climax of her orgasm: she felt her muscles tighten and demand all her warmth from the man's virility.

"Come Tom ... together," she said in a broken voice.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom wordlessly nodded as he continued pushing into her pussy. His groans became more ragged as he approached his peak. "Here it comes!" He managed to say before burying himself in her. He painted her insides with his hot load, rope after rope of semen jetting out of him. With each shot, his hips would give almost imperceptible thrusts. He buried his face in the crook of her neck as he went through intense pleasures. 

The heat exploded in the woman's belly and expanded like an internal caress. A long moan filled the air as she clung to Tom's shoulders.

Her legs trembled as he was filling her insides.

Tsubaki huddled around the man. The pleasure they were feeling was deep and intimate.

"Tom ...." she put her hand on the man's head and held him close.

The warm water of the shower continued to cascade down around them, running in small rivulets over their bodies. Tom felt her hands holding him close, not wanting to let him go. He felt her legs quivering, and he knew he had done her well. "That was amazing," he managed to say, his breath ragged. He pulled his waning cock from her, and set her down on her feet. He looked at her face, framed in the wet hair. He ran his hands through it, gently rubbing her scalp underneath. 

Tsubaki lost a moment in those gentle caresses just long enough to regain her strength.

She turned off the water and took him by the hand taking it outside the shower, dried him gently stroking him with a soft towel.

Before speaking she placed a light kiss on his lips and smiled at him.

"I guess I'll take advantage of you for breakfast, unless you want to eat out."

Her touches all over his body while she was drying him were very pleasant. Not so much sexual, but relaxing. He did the same for her, as well, drying her off in long strokes. "I'll leave the choice up to you. I have stuff to make a nice breakfast here, or we can go out. It doesn't matter to me," he said, a dopey smile on his face. He looked at her naked body, and began to get naughty thoughts. "I think we should get dressed before we end up fucking all day and getting nothing done," he said. 

"Fucking all day and do nothing do not Seem a bad idea, do you know?" Tsubaki laughed "But do you know what is a perfect idea? Prepare breakfast! You could make me do whatever you want with that" she replied winking.

The woman curled her wet hair in a braid and pulled on his shirt, before turning around ready to taste breakfast

Tom couldn't help but bite his lip and get lost in his imagination at both her words and the seductive nature of her actions. He hardened in his pants. "Well, I can make something, or you can just have some cream for yourself. It's up to you," he said out loud. He wondered whether he would be getting a blowjob or making breakfast. 

Tom wanted to joke 'and not only that' thought the young woman.

She took him by the hand and sat him on a chair in the kitchen.

"You know I can't resist sweets" Tsubaki smiled slyly as the nail of her index finger followed the shapes of Tom's chest.

The woman's hand went down to find the man's member still stiff and throbbing.

"You know what I like: abundant white cream squeezed directly in the mouth, smooth without anything else."

The woman licked her lips.

If he wanted to play she would have made him give up shortly, kneel between his legs.

A lone fingernail traced down his chest. The intimacy of it from such little contact made him shiver. He let out a sigh of pleasure. He listened to her speak the second time. "You will have to work for it, you know," he softly said. His cock pressed against her hand, letting her know just how aroused he was. Something about blowjobs always got him going. 

Tsubaki laid a kiss on the man's erection before half-closing her lips and letting her tongue taste him.

Like a small silky tentacle it followed its length back and forth, it followed the swollen and thick veins in the depressions to know every secret.

The woman felt it throb and rise with each slight touch.

She concentrated on the tip passing the tongue in circular movements, insinuating in the most delicate and sensitive point of his body.

The kiss Tsubaki laid on his cock was a wonderful promise of what was yet to come. The soft tongue lapped across his length, bathing it and finding the spots that made him go wild. When she got just underneath the tip of his cock, his hips jumped a little bit. And also when she licked around the base of his cock, he let his head back and moan. He moaned more and more as she licked the head of his cock. He would have to repay her after she finished him. 

Tsubaki let the man's rod slide gently between her lips to the inside of her mouth.

Her orifice was warm, soft and wet, so much so that the entry into that cavity was followed by fluid movements of her head.

The woman moved up and down along the erect member and to each lunge adds an enveloping caress of her tongue, mixed with a caress of her hand.

The thrusts increased in intensity: the more the thrusts became more rapid, the depth became and after a few minutes the man could feel the muscles of her throat contract around his tip.

He heard the lewd slurping sound that reached his ears. He could feel her soft, dexterous tongue running along his cock as she took him in her mouth. He felt his cock push into her throat, the muscles teasing his dick as they betrayed the promise of such a warm, wet tightness. He placed his hand on the back of her head and gently pushed her down, urging her to take more. It wasn't enough force to make her take more than she could, but rather encouragement. He groaned out at her ministrations, looking down at her to see how she helped him. 

Tsubaki reached out and slid them along the man's thighs stroking him and then stopped at the height of his waist.

His hands on her head crossed with hers in a sensual embrace, in which the only connection was her throat.

Tsubaki sank and sank again, it was not an effort but a pleasure sealed by the man's moans.

She liked to drive him crazy and enjoyed hearing him swell and palpitate against her tight muscles and under the torture of her tongue. 

Tsubaki kept inching deeper and deeper, and Tom was beginning to lose some control over himself. "Oh, fuck, Tsubaki. Your mouth feels amazing," he moaned out. His cock started to twitch in her mouth, signalling his approach to climax. "Oh, please don't stop, I'm almost there," he begged. His hips began to lift off the chair a little bit as he tried to thrust into her mouth. 

Tsubaki continued increasing the speed of the lunges. Red cheeks and leprosy swollen from the effort framed or blue eyes full of desire. He took Tom's hips and helped herself to push his member even deeper. When she reached the maximum depth, she began to twist her tongue around the man's hard rod, tickling and teasing him so as to take him beyond the limit.

He let out a series of short, high pitched moans. "Oh fuck!" He yelled. He finally let his load loose, cumming right into her mouth. His head dropped back and his eyes slid to the back of his head. Every muscle in his body flexed, the sinewy muscle on display beautifully. His balls moved rhythmically with each shot of semen, and his cock pulsated inside her warm mouth. 

Tsubaki drank his orgasm by sticking his tiny fingers into the man's hips. He participated in his pleasure without wasting even a drop, licking what remained of his seed leaving the member clean and tired on the man's abdomen. She licked her lips swollen and red like ripe Apples before giving him a warm smile and sitting on one of his thighs as she left a tender trail of kisses on his jaw.

Edited by Tsuki

Tom just laid there , basking in the afterglow of his orgasm. His head was laid back, limp, as his eyes looked skyward. He felt the soothing pressure of a body sit up against him, and felt feather light touches of soft skin on his jawline.  He let out a happy sigh at the ministrations. "Tsubaki, you're amazing, you know that?" He finally began to come down from the high of his afterglow. "I need to repay you," he said. 

• 2 weeks later...

"I know I don't have to, but I really want to," Tom said, licking his lips. He suddenly picked her up and carried her to the couch. He set her down and kissed her on the lips. He started kissing his way down her body. He trailed down the side of her neck, to her collarbone, to her breasts, then down her stomach before stopping. He rubbed the inside of her thighs through her clothes. 

He slowly moved forward to the zipper of her pants. His fingers came up to undo the button, and then he took the zipper in his teeth and slowly drew it down. A wave of her sweet smell hit him as she became more exposed. He started licking her through her panties, teasing her.