Fandoms

I'm into a lot of fandoms. Most of my Roleplays are based off of fandoms, and, I can confirm right off the bat that I do like Psychonauts, having played it on Steam a while back. I've never got into Kingdom Hearts but I keep meaning to look into it, along with heaps of other series that are on my "things I will eventually get around to" list.

Some other video game fandoms I am into include:

* Freedom Planet
* Super Monkey Ball
* Super Smash Bros.
* Cave Story
* Undertale
* Lethal League

And probably heaps more, but I can't think of any others right at this moment. I'm only really listing games that I know have significant and active fandoms.

Just now, Hiccup/Deku said:

Fair enough. Though, I do recommend Kingdom Hearts.. Even if 3 is a bit of a train wreck story wise.. Seriously what the hell Square..? But I can agree on doing roleplays based off Fandoms. Mind if I DM you?

Ah, yeah, I've heard of some controversy around the third game in that series. 😅

As for Roleplaying, I hate to sound like a jerk, but, I'm not really available for RPing at the moment... college, work, and IRL matters getting in the way of things has left me without much time to start up any new stories I'm afraid. Sorry to disappoint...

I am open to just general chit-chat though? So, if you want to talk about video games and stuff, I'd be happy to chat about that.
🙂 

Archived