Thread of random YT links.

I like the idea of this thread. I will say though that this thread will be very "link heavy" if everyone is going to post YT links in it, so, it might increase the loading time for users accessing this thread, which is a minor nuisance, really. Just something I thought I'd say as a precaution.

@JennyDK That 'Democracy Manifest' video is a classic. I knew someone who was obsessed with that video years ago, so... thanks to him I pretty much memorise the entire video word-for-word. Thanks for sharing it and bringing back some nice memories.

Something random? I rediscovered this a few days ago. I had a thing for videos like this as a teenager. I still think it's hilarious even eight years later. Rest In Peace, Kitty0706...

Edited by Sunstone
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Sunstone said:

I like the idea of this thread. I will say though that this thread will be very "link heavy" if everyone is going to post YT links in it, so, it might increase the loading time for users accessing this thread, which is a minor nuisance, really. Just something I thought I'd say as a precaution.

@JennyDK That 'Democracy Manifest' video is a classic. I knew someone who was obsessed with that video years ago, so... thanks to him I pretty much memorise the entire video word-for-word. Thanks for sharing it and bringing back some nice memories.

Something random? I rediscovered this a few days ago. I had a thing for videos like this as a teenager. I still think it's hilarious even eight years later. Rest In Peace, Kitty0706...

I think one way to help mitigate load times will be to limit how often a link is used - that way we kind of have to discuss whatever shit we post xD

Your video is "dead" though xD

20 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Another unavailable video....WTF?

I think it's just an embedding error, it happens a lot with YouTube videos whenever you try to share them on the site, I'm not sure why. Best way to get around this if the issue persists is to right-click on the video and select "Copy video URL", then paste it into a new tab so you can watch it directly on YouTube.

And seeing as I'm here I'll share one more random video, this time of a drumming prodigy who uses a bucket to show the world his talent: