Thread of random YT links.

19 hours ago, JennyDK said:

@Sunstone Has this ever happened to you?

Where I've enjoyed the taste of something so much my mouth has started to duplicate, becoming superimposed onto other parts of my face and around my head at a rapid, confusing, and alarming rate?

...No I don't think that's happened to me yet. 😂 Though if it ever did, I would like it to happen in an exquisite, fancy restaurant just to see how people would react. x//P

Aaaand here's my next random video:

1 minute ago, Sunstone said:

Where I've enjoyed the taste of something so much my mouth has started to duplicate, becoming superimposed onto other parts of my face and around my head at a rapid, confusing, and alarming rate?

...No I don't think that's happened to me yet. 😂 Though if it ever did, I would like it to happen in an exquisite, fancy restaurant just to see how people would react. x//P

Aaaand here's my next random video:

What kind of alien are you? XD If it DOES happen, I DEMAND proof XD

How do you like this one?

Just now, JennyDK said:

What kind of alien are you? XD If it DOES happen, I DEMAND proof XD

How do you like this one?

I love Memory Hole!! Those types of really weird, unexplainable videos fascinate me. 🤪

Also, the guy in that video looks eerily similar to the guy from the "Little Baby's Ice Cream" advertisements.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...