OOC chat.

I can't imagine it to be any decent for that, honestly. Partially because their messenger thing sucks.

I used to RP on F-List until the staff become assholes (long story).

At any rate, I am happy to plan something sometime if anything in my profile and/ or here strikes  your fancy ❤️

• Love 1

1 minute ago, HelenParr45 said:

Thank you ^_^ The same for you. 

I have tried to put in some useful threads like:
1) One for canon requests
2) One for charaters - usually which canons people are currently using and what canon universes they enjoy playing characters from

Feel free to look around and get a feel for it. I attempted to make it pretty clear and easy to see what is what and how things are supposed to run.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/05/2020 at 03:38, JennyDK said:

Greetings @BladeRunner and a warm welcome to you. I hope you will find your stay here fun and nice ^^ let me know if you need help with anything ❤️

Why thank you. And I did have a question. Would it be alright to have custom characters? I know the point of this is canon characters, but I would be utilizing OCs from said universes (like say a Bandit Chief from Elder Scrolls, a Hollow/Reaper from Bleach, etc. etc.)

1 hour ago, BladeRunner said:

Why thank you. And I did have a question. Would it be alright to have custom characters? I know the point of this is canon characters, but I would be utilizing OCs from said universes (like say a Bandit Chief from Elder Scrolls, a Hollow/Reaper from Bleach, etc. etc.)

Of course. It's for either all canon or canon x OC(s). I generally prefer non-canon males as mosy of them are not my thing for some reason

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up