Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
JennyDK

Location: The wasteland.

Recommended Posts

JennyDK

Victor gives the sergeant an acknowledging nod, not at all minding how he can have periods with less talking."Understood. WEll done, sergeant. That means we can get moving soon...unless there is some sort of issue with your friend there Mr. Steel?", he asks, directed Steel Petal.

Meanwhile Nishka looks back at Steel and is still uncertain how much she should tell him."Nishka not sure...if she need tell...not know if she can...better ask Caspar...", she simply replies, not wanting to get caught up in anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dozle The Crusader

Rage was watching over them not really saying to much he was not really tusting the bunny girl he could tell some thing was off about her it was a gut feeling he was getting 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WritesNaughtyStories

Petal lifted Nishka's Power Fist examining it closely.

"Caspar," @Solomon he called, looking up from the Power Fist and rocking his head to gesture the Engineer over, "can you give us hand here?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Solomon

Caspar approaches quickly after being called having loomed nervously near them while they spoke. "Um... sure what is it that you need@WritesNaughtyStories Petal?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WritesNaughtyStories

Petal watched the young Engineer approach with a soft smile on his face. When Caspar reached Nishka and him, Petal pointed to the Power Fist. He looked up at the Captain, "Just a question about this thing - want to make sure we keep Hole and Velvet safe - be just a sec." he replied to the Captain's question conversationally.

"Make like you're explaining it to me." He whispered, pointing at the device, "And tell me why Nishka told me to ask you about what just happened. I will point out she did not ask me to stab you."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Solomon

Caspar places a hand on the device and points at it "Well it's a bit of a sensitive issue for me... but basically I was trying to read her mind to get a better idea of what's waiting for us in there." Beginning to ramble he says "I didn't know she'd react so poorly to it sorry please don't tell the others, yet."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JennyDK

Nishka listens in, trying to absorb whatever information she can, trying to get a better grasp of the situation and why it is as it is. She can hear both of them are speaking softly, but not really sure why and since Petal so far has done well enough for her to survive it seems like a wise choice to follow."Caspar....tried to read Nishka's head? Not being in scary house with bone people? Why read head and not ask Nishja?", she asks, wanting to hear if he was at all part of that and why exactly he didn't just ask her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WritesNaughtyStories

Petal turned an expectant eye on Caspar.

"Do not." He cautioned the Engineer simply. "We will talk about it later." He looked up from the Power Fist, "Ah all right, thank you Caspar." He strode over to the Captain, "Just a minor adjustment your man was kind enough to make." Petal fibbed - the Engineer needed to adjust his behavior not the glove...

Petal dropped the magazine from his pistol and checked the number of rounds. He tucked it back in the top of his thigh high boot, brushed some dust from the polished leather and the buckle and pointed to the entrance, "Shall we?" He asked cordially.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Solomon
Posted (edited)

As Caspar begins to open his mouth to explain how he did ask a question to prompt Nishka's thoughts and how he wasn't confident in her ability to explain; but Steel Petal cuts him off.

"Yes let's get going."

Edited by Solomon
Speech color

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DreamsnThings

     the sky was beautiful... such a lovely shade of grey blue... with the little barely there whisps of clouds slowly drifting through the sky as the bunny eared little lady zoned out... her mind off in some... far off reach of her mind as she seemed to have completely tuned out the world for awhile... by the time she realized what was happening she had allready been sipping at the coffee for a few minutes... humming a random little rhythm that followed no real tune... she was most of the way through her drink... not really tasting it as she blinked, looking down at it confused for a moment.... before shrugging and going on to drink abit more... if she was drinking it, odds are she was supposed to!... right...?

     to anyone looking she had simply been staring off into space, giggling now and then as she sipped at the drink with both of her hands clasping at the cup... idly kicking at the air as she wiggled in place, swaying side to side with a blank eyed smile on her face... well being oblivious to the few scattered insults and concerns directed at her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JennyDK

GM note: Okay everyone. Time to move onto the next scene. @Dozle The Crusader @WritesNaughtyStories @Solomon @MIroque @DreamsnThings

Nishka looks pretty ready to finally move along and even looks anxious to do so, especially after all this weird tension she has no idea how to deal with or any major wish to get involved with in the first place. She looks down at her newly aqcuired hardware with some admiration as it seemed to be quite effective. She even makes a few punches in the air to test it out, the weight and all.

Captain Victor Baumann speaks up (Leadership roll of 14) and adresses the crowd around him, trying his best to make use of his training."Allright everyone, listen up! It is time to get inside and get the answers we came for. I suspect this doctor brought the most of his defense with him, but remember to be on guard and look for anything suspicious. Sergeant Rage, Mr. Steel and I will take front and everyone else will be forming the rear guard. I will be taking the spearhead here and lead us on. Good luck everyone!" , he says and readies weapon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WritesNaughtyStories

Petal free Thorn and transferred it to his left hand then readied his pistol in his right hand. He gave the Captain a nod before he stepped to Nishka bent and kissed her, "Time to end this."

He rejoined the Captain and stepped into the door way and paused,letting his eyes adjust to the gloom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MIroque

Hole listened up, when her owner spoke and did not even need motivational speech to follow. It was her duty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Solomon

Caspar checks his revolver again, takes a deep breath, and tentatively steps inside. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DreamsnThings

     Velvet snapped back to reality hearing the dapper fancy pants man raise there voice just a bit to try and get people to look at him. so velvet glanced over well idly sipping at the already empty cup... not realizing she should stop... before standing up with a little jump, stretching out with a happy little smile on her lips before following along like normal!.. wait... where was Mr. Bessemer again?...

     She looked around, a mildly dazed and confused look on her face as she tried to find him... obviously having no luck as she followed behind with the others again...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JennyDK

GM note: Though I still wanted to hear from @Dozle The Crusader I will go forward our next scene now.

Victor takes point and decides to open the heavy steel door that seems to indicate the entrance to this place. The door creaks heavily from sliding more open. He makes a hand signal for the group to wait for his "okay" signal to move on once he is sure there is nothing to see trouble wise. Inside Victor is led into a hallway with three doors: One on both sides of it and one final open all the way down. The floor, walls and even ceiling looks very clean and neat the room is lit by functional lighting as well, making it easy to see. For a moment Victor is afraid he or the group is making too much noise, but the sounds of machinery is running and drowns out the lesser noises of infiltration being made. As there is no immidate danger, he moves further in and makes a signal for @WritesNaughtyStories and @Dozle The Crusader whilst the rest is still being signaled to stick to outside.

Luckily @Solomon is hopefully able to instruct Nishka how all this is done.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WritesNaughtyStories
Posted (edited)

Petal followed the Captain, careful to keep his line of fire clear.

He leans his ear close to the door on his side of the hallway and freezes to listen. He knows Nishka sometimes feels things and looks back to her for any sign that she senses something he cannot.

OOC: 17:54, Today: Steel Petal, rolled 14 using 3d6+2 ((2,5,5)).

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JennyDK

Nishka tries to both keep her eyes and ears open to any dangers or suspicious stuff, as well as the oddly behaving rabbit woman whom we just met. For now she she doesn't feel anything....odd, so she shakes her head back at Steel, sighing in relief from not also having to deal with that.

Victor walks up to the left door and it seems like Steel Petal is listening at the right one, the two men trying to assess what might be in there. For Victor there is not much to tell and for Steel, he can better hear noises of machinery behind his door on the right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Solomon

Caspar follows along as quietly as he can making sure that the others in the back are being quiet. He can't wait to see the machinery deeper in, so he can focus his stress on figuring out the purposes behind them. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WritesNaughtyStories
Posted (edited)

Petal looks from Nishka to Victor and gives a slight shake of his head to indicate he hears nothing. He prepares to gesture forward with Thorn but pauses.

He told his head at Velvet and turns an evaluating eye on her. Even as odd as the creature's behavior is, if this is home maybe her reaction will tell them if something is different.

He watched for a moment but it was clear there was either nothing there or he couldn't see it. He turned back to the way ahead and gestured slightly with the katana.

OOC: Steel Petal, rolled 10 using 3d6+1.  Communication.

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JennyDK

Victor braces himself and tries to gently and softly open the door on the left side of the small hallway. There is a creaking noise, but it is faint and likely not alerting anyone, especially with the noises of machinery drowning it out. The door opens up more and more and those close enough, particularly the front group, can now see what looks like a minor storage room. Shelves and shelves full of various jars. Most of them have a bits and pieces of various kinds in them. It smells very neutral in here as the jars are very well sealed.
"What...the hell? This looks rather grotesque", Victor comments softly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WritesNaughtyStories

Petal leans to take a glance around Victor but says, "Let's investigate after we have Bessemer and any of his brutes taken care of."

OOC: Steel Petal, rolled 12 using 3d6+4 ((2,5,1)). Perception 2 (Seeing)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JennyDK

Victor nods in agreement and for now steps out of the room and closes the door once more. Then he turns his attention to the other side and make a motion of the head, to try and get Steel to open that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WritesNaughtyStories

Petal nods his silent agreement to Captain Baumann and holsters his pistol. Switching Thorn to his right hand, the graceful fighter pushes the door open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JennyDK

The other silently opens up afterwards and inside a weird sight awaits as a glass tube with some weird orange-y liquid bubbles lightly, the stuff so dense and heavy that it mostly makes it look murky, thus making it hard to look inside, but there is the distinct shape of....something at least. The rest of the room is various machinery that are connected to this weird large contraption. Just like the other rooms this one is very clean and nicely kept, metal plates covering the ceiling and walls like the hallway and adjacent room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.