Jump to content

Location: City ruins.


Recommended Posts

Cash Money Chad

"Oh shit Juilie did you hear that." Rat whispered drawing his shot gun and having it at the ready as he approached the door to that room cautiously. "Get behind me." He whispered sternly, reaching for the door knob trying to keep the gun at a level where he can fire off a shot quickly with both hands to reduce the recoil. After taking a deep calming breath  he reach for the door knob before clutching his gun with both hands ready to fire, on edge because he had to identify what was in there quickly before he shot. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • JennyDK

    79

  • Cash Money Chad

    44

  • Neptune

    39

  • SilverGirl20

    37

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When Bruno mentioned the ‘tea thingy’, Klara just shrugged her shoulders and gave him a look that clearly stated that she was confused on the whole tea issue. Thatcher was a very weird old man, that w

Thatcher had a good chuckle had put his hand up shaking his head, “Lass, you keep hold of that, I got this.” He pulled out an old lighter and lit it up, giving him a little light. He felt more safe wi

Thatcher couldn’t give a rats ass that Rat was leaving. He was mainly concerned about the girl's injury “The reason why I got so heated about that drink that was spilled over her open wound, was becau

SilverGirl20

Julie was surprised by the sudden sound. She quietly followed behind rat as they investigated it. She secretly hoped that whatever made the sound would kill her.  She was in a highly depressive mood at the moment and not exactly in the right mind to fight. She pulled out both of her daggers as she a followed behind him.  The only reason she did so was to protect rat if anything went wrong. Just because she wanted to die, didnt mean she wanted him to follow her. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
JennyDK

As Rat opens the door just a little bit, he can see what looks like two dogs, except being much larger and having only patches of fur upon their flesh. The opened door brings about the vile and nasty stench of decaying flesh as well, the dogs having what looks like boils here and there, a green tint about them. The dogs very much looks diseased and/or mutated. Their jaws are slightly crooked and their paws look bigger than what seems natural.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Cash Money Chad

Rat's eyes widen at the sight of the two dogs. Their pitted skin rotten and covered with boils a piece of flesh falls onto the floor before Rat opens fire on the two dogs with his sawed off shot gun before slamming the door and holding it shut. " Julie keep your eyes open there might be more around here!" He said panicking as he keeps a firm grip on the handle. His breathing heavy as his mind races at the possibility of there being more and how the dogs got in there in the first place.

 

 

Accuracy 1, 6 4 + 2=13

Damage 5,4,3= 12

 

Edited by Cash Money Chad
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
SilverGirl20

Julie peaked at the dogs with a surprised expression as he opened fire on them. She watched him slam the door closed and hold it shut. She wasn't sure what to do in a situation like this. she looked at the door cautiously wondering if they were dead or if they would try to break their way out. She really hoped they were dead. "What are those things..." she whispered to him.  She had never seen mutated dogs before. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Cash Money Chad

" Mutated dogs" Rat said with a slight pant in his voice hoping they were dead " Fuck I'm going to need some shells." He said pulling the door closed tightly. No doubt the rest of them heard the shots from up stairs. Still he was more worried that the shots might get some unwanted attention. Maybe more dogs or even worse raiders could have let the dogs in the room. His breathing was heavy through the mask as he tried to collect him self, not wanting to open the door even to find out if the dogs are dead.

 

Perception( hearing) 4, 4, 6 +2 =16

Edited by Cash Money Chad
Link to post
Share on other sites
JennyDK

Not long passes before there is a heavy scratching onto the door as well as rather odd sounding barking being made. The door still holds...for now, but it's clear that it's only a matter of time before the beasts will manage to gain access to the room. Snarls and growls deeper and more menacing than usual fills the hallway where the two are holded up close to.

From the sound of it, more dogs have joined, but it's hard to tell how many there.

Not too far from there, the others @Dozle The Crusader, @Neptune and @JennyDK may be able to hear the commotion being made.

GM: Roll perception (hearing) please at TN 13.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Cash Money Chad

" Oh son of a bitch!!" Rat yelled hoping that he killed the two dogs. Even if he did it sounded like the whole pack showed up to the feeding frenzy. He held on tight feeling their paws pull down on the handle from the other side. " Julie help me hold the door shut!" Hoping their combined strength could keep the door shut until help arrived. Rat debated to him self about cracking the door and he or Julie using his gun could fire off some shots inside and maybe get them while the dogs were grouped so close together and at such close range but for now he thought it best to be cautious, after all its not just his life on the line but Julie's to maybe even the others if the dogs were allowed to pass through.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dozle The Crusader

efore Thatcher even took a few steps towards where the sound was coming from. It seemed to be coming from where that other girl went. The old man just sighed at the sounds, “Please tell me that sound is not what I just heard “ the old angry man was not in the mood for dogs after dealing with the day he had. All he wanted was to look through this hospital and settle beside the fire with a nice hot cup of tea, with his feet up.


 

6,5,2 + 1 = 14

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Neptune

Klara gazed at the fully intact door that stood before them, silently debating as to whether or not to enter. Thatcher seemed more concerned with gazing around but when she opened the door a crack, it seemed to be just a large office. Just as she closed the door again, new sounds reached her ears and she found herself tensing. She glanced at Thatcher as he commented on the sound, and she felt her stomach twist. After a moment of hesitation, she suggested, “We should go and help them…” She glanced at Bruno to see if he had heard or if he agreed with her. While she didn’t trust Rat or that other girl, she had no desire for misfortune to befall them, especially if the three of them were in a position to be able to help.

Perception (hearing) roll: (6,6,2+2) = 16

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
SilverGirl20

Julie quickly helped him hold the door closed.  She took the opportunity to take her shirt off and wrap it around the door handle. She tied it tightly and used it to help keep a grip on the door. It was a simple reverse nuse knot that tightened the more it was pulled. It was the kind of knot used to attach a swing to a tree so it wouldnt come loose. This knowledge was a direct result of her having dark thoughts. "If things get bad, I will try to lure them away."

While she was holding the door with one hand she used her dagger to chip away at the door. She was carving a hole into it. "I have an crazy idea." She was trying to think of a way to kill the dogs without opening the door and her best idea was to make a peephole. She persistently carved her knife around, around, around and circles. She wouldn't stop until the hole was big enough for him to aim the barrel of his gun through. "Do you think a hole for your gun would work? I dont want to risk opening the door to attack them. Plus I'm not sure how affective my daggers would be." 

Link to post
Share on other sites
JennyDK

GM: First part is for the trio and the second for the duo.

Perception roll for Bruno: 3+1+2+ 0 perception.

 

As the others begin to react to something, the large Übermensch look at Klara questioningly. Even he knows she can be a bit paranoid at times, so sometimes he is unsure if there really is danger. However, he always readies himself just in case, especially since he knows she is much squishier than he is."What is going on? What is it Klara? What did you hear, Thatcher? Bruno needs to be ready to beat stuff up?", he asks.

------------------------------

As daggers are not really the tool for the job, Julie quickly discovers that this task will take forever for the job she wishes to accomplish. The dogs keep heavily scratching against the wooden door whilst snarling heavily. While still sturdy, the door does slowly begin to shake increasingly, the longer the dogs batter at it, aiming to maim and kill and eat whatever is on the other side of there.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Dozle The Crusader

Thatcher gave another sigh. These youngsters are going to be the end of me. “First rain then raiders now fucking dogs.”  He knew had to think fast because the sounds were getting worse. “Looks like I'm saving the rats ass again.” he sighs, going the way where the sounds was coming from. “Hey big guy want to go crush some mean old doggies?” He asked Bruno.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Neptune

Klara nervously twiddled her fingers, ignoring the slight throbbing pain from her arm, “I hear what appears to be dogs.” She told Bruno, her voice dropping to a fearful whisper. She glanced up at Thatcher who seemed to have decided to agree with her statement about needing to go and help them. Even though she was relieved that he agreed with her, she still couldn’t help but to feel nervous. She hated getting into fights. Even so, she wouldn’t feel right leaving Rat and the other girl to their fate. She looked up at Bruno before nodding at Thatcher and pulling out her pistol, “Alright…” She said, more to herself than the other two. She took a deep breath and started to follow Thatcher, allowing the other two to take the lead as the two were more experienced with fighting than she was.

  • Like 1
  • Woohoo 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Cash Money Chad

Julie seemed distressed and who could blame her but he didn't have time to worry about it. All he could think about right now was keeping this door shut. He did his best to keep the door knob from turning, gripping Julie's shirt and the door knob to keep it steady. Rat cracked open the door, holding the door by the handle before firing a shot inside.  Then pulled the door shut before leaning on it again. He tires to reload while leaning on the door before he has to hold it shut once again.

 

Accuracy 2,2,5 +2 =11

Damage 1,2,4=7

 

Edited by Cash Money Chad
Rule violations
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
SilverGirl20

Julie felt bad that her daggers wouldn't be of any help. She needed to get closer to the dogs in order to attack them. She kept helping him hold the door. She looked up at him quietly as he fired at the dogs. "Is there anything I can do besides holding the door?" She felt bad that she wasn't able to help much. 

 

@JennyDK Strength roll: 5, 1, 3, +2 strength = 11

Edited by SilverGirl20
Link to post
Share on other sites
JennyDK

As the door is briefly opened so Rat may shoot at the snartling, rabid beasts outside of the office, he ultimately ends up hitting air as the nimble creatures evade his shotgun blast. The door being opened briefly, the two of them saw four dogs in all, two of which were standing near the duo at the door frame. The view was four open mouths full of razor sharp, yet oddly shaped dog teeth. The look of hunger and anger in their eyes is clear and with their jaws drenched in frothing saliva. The barks are eerie and grotesque as they are a much more bone chilling tone.

As the door closes once more, the two front ones make an attempt to get their paws in to try and prevent the door from closing.

Strength (might) opposed check:
Dog 1: 10
Dog 2: 13
@SilverGirl20 and @Cash Money Chad - roll against their checks to see who wins.

----------------------------------------------------------

Bruno does know what dogs are, but he has yet to see any directly aggressive or mutated ones. Still, he is not one to turn down helping someone in need. He gives the two others a determined look as he rushes towards the noises of angry mutts trying to bite the man and woman on a different floor. Luckily, the volume is loud and clear, so he can pretty much steer directly towards the scene. He keeps his powerfisted hand good and ready to punch the problems away."Bruno save others. Keep close to Bruno, Klara. Bruno take care of this with Thatcher. Afterwards, probably leave håz-pi-tål?", he grunts out whilst running.

GM: The group will arrive at the scene at the next "round".

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
JennyDK

GM @SilverGirl20please incorporate your roll as part of your next "round". Rolls are not made retrospectively. The easiest way to do combat is to take it "round" wise, with one round being where every participant gets one post for their minor and major actions, among other stuff they wish to include character wise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
SilverGirl20

I added it the that one because she was already holding the door and would have been holding the door threw the entire scene. So I though it was ok.))

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
JennyDK

GM: I will let it slide this time, but please keep it within new posts, so other players don't get confused.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.