Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
JennyDK

Dozle The Crusader

As soon they hit the hospital and some girl spoke up at them from afar. Thatcher let out a sigh hearing a new voice. “You must have eyes like a hawk, or a bloody nose like a bloodhound to have spotted us. I'm Thatcher, by the way.” He had a British accent. He just noticed Rat was there and his mood went from calm to bitter and his tone turned almost frosty, “Hello Rat.” He was already done there but keeping close to Klara was not in the mood to deal with anymore fools today. He crossed his arms and waited to see what happened next, his dagger was worn on his left wrist not really hiding it. At the back of his mind all he wants is some damn tea… perhaps a crumpet to go with it. Heck, even a biscuit would satisfy him.

Neptune

The moment Klara heard a new voice, she immediately slunk behind Bruno, her hand moving to her gun. She then froze at the girl's seemingly friendly tone. Bruno seemed to respond to the girls friendliness, but Klara was much less trusting. Slowly, she peered out from behind him and eyed the girl suspiciously. She glanced at Thatcher who seemed to greet her in a polite and civil manner, but not as friendly as Bruno. She then looked back at the girl when she asked if Klara was Bruno’s sister, or girlfriend. She frowned at that, not really liking the girl to pry into their personal lives so brazenly and certainly with such a question. She felt it was a little invasive. Not to give the girl any funny ideas, Klara snuck her hand back in Bruno’s and clutched onto it tightly in a nervous fashion. 

She then glanced at Thatcher as the man went from sounding polite, to sounding almost cool. She followed his gaze and saw Rat as he appeared and asked how her arm was. She bit her lip a little before replying softly, “It’s fine, thanks. I hope the shoulder is alright.” She turned her gaze back towards the woman, as she was the one she trusted the least and she didn't want to be caught unawares. 

MultiChara69

"Hey Thatcher" He responded," It's not, It's not infected but I'm having trouble moving it higher than my chest, looking for scrap metal has been a real pain to say the least. I still can't think straight, we are looking for some aloe to treat the pain but no luck so far." The pain was really starting to sink in now that he was thinking about and standing idlily with nothing to take his mind off of it." I guess we all had the same idea, that there might be some medical supplies in here?" His arm was stinging in agony his mind still hazy with pain. "Did you see anyone coming on your way in?" His voice sounding heavy in the gas mask.

SilverGirl20

(Sorry again)

Edited by SilverGirl20

JennyDK

GM: Sooooo.....did we backtrack a bit or what? I am REALLY confused now. If we didn't, did you at all give me a chance to reply?