JennyDK

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette
Litchenstad:

Home of the surviving ancestors of the Nazi party and army of World War 2.
Infamous for its clinging to old fashioned zealous ideals and cruel experiments within its labs and home of the Übermenschen, the brainwashed super soldiers.
Surrounding the great walls of the city and castle is a wide and huge radius of land mines, making up a huge and deadly field, littered with bodies, shrapnel, explosion marks and dread.

Edited by JennyDK
  • Woohoo 1

12th_man_meyers1050.jpg?itok=oR3OM7U5
Name: Victor Baumann.

Victor and his small entourage walked out of the castle and down towards the city plaza. A new collection of slaves has been collected and now they are to be given to whomever the captain says, with at least one going to him of course. The group of men arrives at the large free space at the center of town. Here other soldires keep an eye out for the new arrivals and making sure they do not run or attack anyone. All of them shackled and lined up like cattlle almost, they are inspected in silence by Victor, who has a keen eye on prime slaves and their use. WHat each slave's fate ends up being is determined by their physique, looks, age and so on.
After all of the others have been assigned out, he returns to the last of slaves called Test subject Omega-19 or "Hole" in pet terms ( @MIroque ). He takes extra time to inspect her."You will be in my care missy. Come with us", is all he says.

Kneeling on the cold ground her knees apart, Hole kept her eyes lowered. She has just been released from the growth-unit, and this was her choosing. She knew nothing about what was going to happen next. 

As she was choosen by, what appeaeared to be an officer, her heart skipped an beat. An officers slave! Even her mother had been only an Squadmaster's room slave. 

She quickly raised and moved before the officer and crossed her hands behind her back, kept her legs apart and only raised her eyes to his chest. 

"Master, This one is called TSO-19, or Hole, by the laboratory staff. How may I serve?"

Her voice was as smooth as her unblemished skin, there was no whisk of hair anywhere except her hair. One of the few genetical mutations by the lab techs, as they were perfecting their experiments. 

• Woohoo 2

He nods softly, barely able to be seen by you, but you can tell it is at least the miniscule sign of appreciation and 'job well done'."Hmmmm, very well. I may rename you at some point if I wish - if you are to serve an officer, something as unelegant is unsuitable. I shall have to reflect on this. For now, you are to come to my quarters and I will show you where you sleep, eat and tell you of your duties. Do well and we will not have any trouble. In fact, you may even find me fair and pleasant", he tells you and makes a motion for you and is his men follow him.

• Woohoo 1

Not waitting for an second command, Hole was ready to follow. Renaming did not sound something she liked but it was of course, his right. She was so used to be called "Hole" so it had stuck. 

When the labtech first started to call her that, they had stumbled to the gene, that controlled her nodyhair growth, and toke it complearly out from her DNA, by changing its place. Now her hair, if cut, would growth over her shoulders in two days, as it was super enchanted on the progress. Hole was fornthe fact, that ever she were an mere child at the time, her physical beuty was unparalel, and her pussy was and would ever be compleatly bare.

Edited by MIroque
  • Love 1

As we make it through the streets of Litchenstad, you get a better look of the place. Until now you have only been able to know the insides of one of the labs placed outside of the huge castle which rises up to nearly 20 stories high. Most of people here do not look to be poor or unhappy. In fact, they look rather healthy and cared for and with proper clothes. Of course, not as nice as the staff of the labs and army. While there are a lot of houses, they are put relatively close to each other, since there is only so much space within the walls. If you had any idea about how such looked, you would recognize that the city is also divided into natural sections, meaning there are living blocks, others for merchants and craftsmen, a market and so on.

After a while we finally reach the large gate into the castle where heavily armoured  guards salute Victor and him doing it back."Welcome to castle Litchenstad, your new home Hole", he says in a surprisingly pleasant tone of voice.

• Like 1

Hole followed and watched the surroundings, like it was something out of fiction. She of course knew that there was an city around the labs, but she had never seen it. Nor had she ever seen so many people gathered in one place. But the castle itself, it toke her breath away. It was so high and looked so strong. It was the standingstone of everything the Reichmans stod for. 

Thousand year dominion, Thirth Reich. She had been taught about the history of the war, and the fourty year winter. Now, decades after, she was priviledged slave of the Reich, and proud of it. Her reverie was cut short, when her owner spoke to her, and made clear that they would be staying in the strongest place in earth.

She curtseyed like she had been taught, couping her brests to be seen better. 

" Thank you sir, this one is very happy for the priviledge."

• Like 1

The people here are of course still in the naive belief that the Nazi regime is as big, mighty and powerful as ever, including army and scientists. Of course there are the occasional disbeliever, but those are dealt with swiftly and effectively, What this means, is that practically no one either dares speak out against or blindly believing it.

Victor gives signals for his guards to leave his side and he approaches Hole, with a smile on his lips."Time will tell if you earn that privilege", is all he says and gently caresses your cheek with a surprisingly warm and gentle touch. So far, he has only shown you his gentlemanly side and politeness.
After that he leads you inside the grand castle. Every corridor is filled with paintings, suits of armours here and there, lovely carpets and in general it looks very extravagant, clean and luxurious. He greets every other officer and any soldiers he knows well, without introducing you. THis is simply not the right time and place. He gives a short tour to let you know where the more general areas are, like the kitchen, bathrooms, toilets and of course the halls for entertainment and leisure time. Finally Victor enters a rather larger bedroom."Allright, this is the final room. Let me make this clear, Hole. I sleep in the big bed and until you show me to be a proper slave, this one will be yours", he says and points to what looks like the thing a bigger dog would sleep in.

• Like 1

Hole was overwhelmed by the grandaur of the castle and most of it went over her head in her adhoc tour, but when she was taken into the officers private quarters, she feared that she might not know how to please him.

"Sir, this Hole wants to please and make you as an proud owner, but this one do not know what master wants. This one is trained with recordings, but nothing else. And master labtechnicians and slavemaster taught that it was forbidden to seek more information before one is sold to master."

she standed her legs few feet apart, her hands crossed behind her back, giving her breasts forth and easy access to her pussy, like she had been taught to stand.

He lowers his gaze, taking in your lovely form once more and the tiny shape of a smirk is curling at the edge of his lips.  He then walks around you twice, while still giving you a clear elevator look."Hmmmm, so far I have told you where you sleep and where I sleep. I will tell you things once you are needed to know. If you believe I am doing it wrong as your master, perhaps you are not fit to be anyone's slave and I think you know what happens to those", he says with a commandeering voice and light frown on his face.

"I am expecting company shortly. You will be serving us drinks and food and are to remain silent until I tell you otherwise. Should my guest wish for more than that you are to provide it. He is of high rank and it is important that you show him proper duty. Or else both you and I will be punished. I advice you to...warm up...a  bit before he comes by. He may be much older than me, but he is needy too", he tells you to your ear while reaching down to lightly rub your young firm pussy."Do you understand your next job Hole?"

Hole feveresly nod to Victor and was afraid to talk. Althou she had no idea what was excpedted of her, she knew she had to do her best. What was that 'warming up'? 

Edited by MIroque

The smile returns to his face once he sees that you intend to follow your master. He walks over and sits down in a recliner. He then points towards a cabinet containing both wine, spirits and glasses of various kinds."Now, I realize this is all new to you. I will make it very simple and it will help you know what to do later. Well, part of it anyway. Pour me a glass of the 1926 Chaeteu and bring it to me. While I drink that slowly, I would like you to show me you can at least pleasure yourself, right on the floor in front of me. I hope this  is clear and easy to understand"

Hole kept nodding and quickly moved to the bar section, trying to figure what was Chaeteu he wanted. It toke her quite few minutes before she found the right bottle as she was not too good reading.  Then she poured it to an glass, and brought it to Victor and moved an meter before him.

She had forced to watch recordings of sexual events, as part of her pleasureslave training, but she had been told never to test those skills before her owner would tell her to. And that day was upon her.

She slowly moved her chained hands ober her nipples and let them move downward, over her stomach, just above her labia. Then she returned them to her brests, moving them cross over her body, to her sides and downward to over her ass cheaks. While keeping an eyecontact with Victor.

As she was about to move her hands, she slowly turned over, her ass toward Victor and she bend over, her face almost touching the floor and her legs being apart, her pussy and asshole in clear view. She placed her hands on her asscheaks and spred them further as asking an quick ramming, but that did not last long, as she started to slid her finger over her pussy, slowly.

• Love 1

(oh shit, I JUST saw your reply. Sorry for overlooking it :feelsbadman: )

He leans back with a cocky grin once he is brought a glass of wine. He seems content as long as you finally get how it is done  - at least for a start."Very well. You picked the right one and held an adequate amount up. So far, so good", he tells you and takes a small sip of it and then awaits for you to continue your service.

His eyes keep themselves glued to yours and you can tell he is judging you very closely right, but of course also see the hint of a smile on the corners of his mouth. Victor lightly spreads his legs, the bottom part of his uniform more visible from how he is sitting and watching in silence. This staring gets more intense as he starts to see how your body positions itself and you show off your lovely heart shaped ass and tight pussy and asshole. A very subtle nod tells you he likes what he sees.

• Love 1

Keeping her eyes at the floor, Hole could not see if her owner liked it or not, but as she kept sliding her finger over her vulva, and lightly pressed it inside, she let out an involunteary yelp. She had never been fucked, nor had she been allowed to use any sort of instruments. Yes, she knew how submit, and how masters toke their possessions, but she had never been so lucky. Not even the labtechs had touch her. 

Her juices started to flow as she continued to rub herself in plain view.

• Love 1

Victor is content with watching, at least for right now, eagerly letting you show you him what you are able to do. The most noise you hear is a light creaking of the recliner he is sitting in.

Just as you think you are both alone in here, the door opens up and another male voice calls out to Victor.

"Sir: We have gotten your recent shipment of-....oh, sorry if I am interrupting anything. I will leave you be", the recruit says and is about to leave, before Victor answers him.

"Oh no, feel free to stay and enjoy the show a bit. I am just making use of new slave here. Hole...make sure private Heinrich here gets a proper view too...sit down Heinrich. Have some wine as well. If you work hard. you may have your own some day. This is the fruits of loyalty, faith in the Lebensraum and of course The Führer", Victor says and smiles at the young man.

Heinrich seems uncomfortable, but sits down in another recliner."Go ahead...you can say anything you liek to her", Victor urges him. Heinrich seems to clear his throat."Are...are you enjoying yourself..mis..miss slave, miss?", he asks.

"Hole. No miss. Just Hole", Victor corrects him.

• Love 1

Hole can see the door opening, but as her owner commandes, she turns her ass toward the private and lets him watch her masturbating before him. She felt honored for the chance.

She had not been allowed to speak yet, so she said nothing, when presented by an question from the private, instead she leaned deeper, and her face almost touching the floor, and her legs few feet apart, she slipped one finger into her ass and continued to rub her clit, and let out an another involunteary yelp.

• Love 2

Victor would like to help Heinrich feel better accustomed ot dealing with slaves, which is really the point of him allowing the private to participate like this. Since it is important he overcomes the shyness and reluctance, he needs to get more feedback."Hole. Heinrich here is our guest. You need to answer his curious questions. Tell him how you feel. Being a slave of the Reich I am sure you are thrilled to be able to serve like this", Victor says with a wide smirk plastered on his face."Go ahead, ask her again private", he urges the very young man.

"H..H..Hole...do...do you like it? Touching yourself like that? Lik..like a g..good slave? Do you like me watching you?", he nervously stutters, but also in a cute sort of manner, his face very red, but he knows better than to questions his superior,

• Love 1

As commanded, Hole tried to answer, best of her ability  "Yes... sir.. I love it... its what I was raised for.. to give pleaseure to my ... aaaah.... superiors... Do I make you.. feel... good?...happy?"

• Woohoo 1

Heinrich still looks very uncertain, but slightly less uncomfortable. At least enough to not run off or anything. He even gets a bit excited from it and keeps going."Ohh, wow..I mean, great. I..I think you are doing well so far. And yes...I would be happy to watch you every day if I could! You are vert pretty...and lovel-...", he says, but a firm hand on his shoulders causes him to pause and Victor looks at him.
"Don't praise her so much yet. She has much to learn and before I see and hear it done as well as needed, the compliments are not earned", he tells the private."Under...stood", Heinrich simply says.

"Now...I will allow you to watch some more, though I think we should make it a bit more interesting", Victor says and steps away from his seat  and comes closer to you. He gets down on one knee to look at you, cupping your chin with his surprisingly warm and soft hand. A determined look and smile dominates his face."Have you ever done oral sex before Hole?", he asks you.

• Love 1

Beyond his stare, almost emotionless face, mostly neutral tone,  there is still sort part of him you might interpret as warm, human and kind. While it is there somewhere, it is still hidden behind all of the layers of a loyal officer and a soldier. He simply smiles lightly and lets go of your face for now."That won't do at all. This will be a good time to practice", he says simply and positions himself onto the edge of his large and comfortable bed. He zips down the zipper of the pants of his military uniform, fishing out a semi hard cock of about 9 inches, though quite thick."You are to please me and swallow  Hole. All the while our dear private Heinrich watches. He needs to learn how we deal with our property", he says and motions you over.

• Love 1

Hole knew what she was to do, but never actually done it, she knew from the tapes, it would be hard if not impossible for her. Yet she steeled her doubt and went to work. 

First thing as she knelt before Victor was the stench of his cock. It was unpleasant, but manly. She pulled his foreskin down and let her tongue swirl under the top of the cock. It tasted repugnant, as she knew. It had been part of the training, to get familiar with man stench. Her tiny mouth was opened wide, as she tried to get the head of his cock into her mouth, and lick it, which turned to be harder than it had seem on the teaching tapes.

She could not breath, as she lowered her face into the cock, it hitting the back of her mouth way too early. There was nearly half of it out from her mouth. She knew it would never fit. 

Presence of private Heinrich ment nothing to her.

• Love 1

(I hope you like the indirect attempt to make them form some connection and bond over time)

Heinrich stares in slight disbelief and visible discomfort watching the officer order you around like this without any fuss or trouble.

Meanwhile Victor is fully focused on your performance and how well you behave. Low groans escapes his lips as your mouth soon find its way to his member, which rises to full mast soon enough. The shaft throbs eagerly and you can tell that, despite your lack of experience, that you are not failing completely at this."Ahhh, fine start Hole. Though you need to use your tongue more. You need to take in more as well. You will need a lot of practice I can tell...", he growls, though in a pleasured tone and his eyes meet yours once more.

• Love 1

Holes eyes are filled with tears from gagging, but his smile of an apporval was more than shed hoped for. She knew she had bad performance, as she had been watched the slaves education records, and in them, fucksluts were deepthroating, something she could not do. 

• Like 1