Setting up the game

Not randomly. But on your turn, yes, an assassin can kill a character or established figure.

For example, this game's history starts at The Fall of the Cloud King's Empire. You could, on your turn, create an event in that time period, "The Assassination of the Cloud King".

An event like that would go a long way to explaining what caused the later wars.

6 minutes ago, Youko Kurama said:

I'll demonstrate a scene. Since it's my turn. First I need a question so I'll go look at the timeline for things I want to know.

Ok then after Youko is brulord, then me then Writers...ok keeping track 

The scene can go on along side @Bruhlord's turn. The scene will take a while to play out, although how I'm getting this slave girl under my skirts is confounding me a bit - she's a priestess of Virtue, for Virtue's sake. Fucking the help is probably not officially condoned.

And yes, @LeonaFair, I will get to Luna and Kita today. I hope. Have a Pathfinder character to sort out though....

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
Post Script

I'm patient gal you know. I dont like saying,"Hey I command you to reply and give me pleasure!" 😵 

I know there's people behind electronics and you just gonna wait or be...rper poppy head! 

*makes a nervous face then waves and goes hide in hole* 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LeonaFair said:

"Hey I command you to reply and give me pleasure!"

True story. Many years ago I was a life guard. After the pool was closed me and the other life guards are skinny dipping because teenagers. Female life guard plops down on the side of the pool with her feet in the water and says, and I quote, "Licka my twat." as I swin toward the edge of the pool. I raise my head from between her knees and say, "I'm sorry, I don't do requests." and flip turned away from her.

More than a few decades later and I'm not sure that I like that decision, but the fundamental character flaw remains. Commanding me to do things does not work well.

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories

33 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Commanding me to do things does not work well.

That's why I'm more submissive. I felt like a slave for 9 years of my life. So I dont like being commanding or make people feel like they are force to do anything...but it saddens me if I dont get a notice saying that they wanna stop. Sure it'll sadden me but I can understand if the rp is getting boring or i am not doing well or they cant because of rl...but it makes me better knowing why and maybe I need to improve myself better.