Room 222: Leaf room

For a few moments after their mutual proclamation, Fynn simply stayed inside her and held her close for several long, tender moments. 

This comfort was something he was entirely unused to, and he wanted to drink of it deeply now that he had the opportunity. Still, his senses and other priorities did gradually return and before too long he puled away slowly and slipped out of her while looking into her beautiful eyes.

"I'll have to train up someone to be a lifeguard like me, then. That way it'll be no problem to spend my time tending to your needs while they're on shift." he said with a smile, before adding coyly. "Asuming, that is, you want me to keep visiting you and showing you around the island, Leaf."

Edited by Buio
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fynn's last words fell exactly when Leaf's body was shaken by the last thrill of pleasure following their recent embrace. It was the completion of a statement that made her blush like a delicious ripe strawberry. "Fynn ..." a single sigh came from her lips. "I want to find out everything with you ..." she coughed slightly "and ... and about you too, but as I told you before: don't steal your life, just share moments with you. ..togheter ... if I can. Otherwise I would not have created that .... "the young woman said, pointing to the pool, before smiling at him and hugging herself.

Edited by Tsuki
  • Love 1

The young man chuckled at her worry. He appreciated how she didn't want to be selfish in regards to the time she spent with and demanded from him. Even when romantic feelings weren't involved, some guests were known to get rather possessive of a particular staff member that they took a liking to, and men and women did this equally. Still, he couldn't help but find it cute because her worries were entirely unfounded.

Laying down next to her, he wrapped his arms around her body and snuggled up close, letting them share in each other's body heat. "You cannot steal what is willingly offered. I... Well, to be honest, I've never told anyone I loved them before. It's... scary in a good way? I have a hard time explaining it." He chuckled lightly at this and nuzzled his head into the top of her hair. "Point is, I don't know where all of this will lead, but I want to find out. I don't mind not knowing, if the person I get to discover the answer with is you. I want us to get to know each other better as much as we can, and I'm sure we'll probably even discover new things about ourselves from spending time together. It kind of feels like I've been swimming in a pond this whole time, and now the ocean's opened up to me. It's impossible to not be at least a little scared of the unknown, but more than that I feel my instinct pulling me out to explore all this new territory that is in front of me, you know? So, don't worry about 'stealing my life'. As far as I'm concerned, this upcoming chapter is something I'll be writing and sharing with you, for as long as you'll have me."

• Love 1

Leaf was happy, so happy that she was on the verge of exploding. It was the first time in her life that she felt so connected to someone. Fynn was a breath of fresh air that filled her lungs and finally allowed her to breathe again. It made her veins inflame like the most precious of spirits, made her cheeks hot as embers and made her feel as light as a summer breeze. The elf felt her heartbeats ride the waves of those new emotions and a broad smile came across her face. "Thank you Fynn" the girl reached out to place a light kiss on his lips. "I like your plan." Leaf laced her fingers with the shark's. "You are ..." she paused for a moment, still reflecting on what words to use "You are the unexpected that makes the whole day bright ... in my case you have made my present bright." Difficulties would come for them too, but for the moment the two creatures lulled themselves into the blessing of that precious moment. "I'm excited to discover the future together." A low, heavy sound filled the space between them and the young woman turned red as a ripe tomato: her stomach demanded her attention. Leaf put his hands in front of his eyes, ashamed "Sorry! But .... but when I use my magic uh ...." at that point Fynn could directly feel the heat of his body rising like a furnace ".. .this is the side effect. " The girl hid her face against his chest. "Would you like to join me for lunch?"

Edited by Tsuki
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fynn chuckled at her embarrassment. He'd never understood why girls had such a tendency to become shy when their bodies spoke so honestly of their natural needs. Oh well, he wasn't going to complain about it, it was so cute how she was burying her face in his chest after all.

"Sure thing Leaf, lunch sounds wonderful." Truth be told he had skipped breakfast that morning, so he was sure his own stomach would be growling soon. And as much as he appreciated Leaf growing them some fresh strawberries to snack on, he was ultimately still an obligate carnivore. The magical concoctions of the island allowed him to eat or drink whatever he wanted without risk of becoming sick, but ultimately he'd still need meat if he wanted to properly nourish himself. "Should we head down to the entertainment district then? We can peruse the restaurants and see what strikes our fancy"

• Love 1

Leaf looked at him with one eye before a smile, as crystalline as the waters in which he lived, radiated across the young elf's face. She placed a gentle kiss on the shark's lips "I need a shower". The young woman's body stood out in front of Fynn's eyes: her peach-colored skin, smooth as the inside of a shell, was kissed by the rays of the sun that filtered through the corollas of the wisteria that she adorned or the windows. The thin shoulders, the sinuous bare back that supported the round and firm buttocks, barely hidden by the glorious cascade of pink hair that reached up to the middle of the shapely thighs. Only among them could be observed the result of the passion of their bodies : small dew-like drops, white and thick, shone against the light. The elf moved very lightly towards the adjacent room. Before entering Leaf turned three-quarters and involuntarily one of her arms hid her slightly reddened breasts, "Do you want .....?" was a whisper as she pointed to the room where she was about to disappear into.

• Love 1

Welp, his hunger had mysteriously suddenly entirely disappeared. Or, perhaps more appropriately, had spontaneously been overturned for a hunger  of a completely different kind.

Good gods she was beautiful. Light itself seemed to want to caress her and drape itself around her form. standing up as she was, there wasn't a single inch of her skin that he did not want to touch and kiss as he got the opportunity to observe her, and when she invited him to come into the shoer with her, he practically bolted up from his seat so as to quickly striide up to her and take her in his arms. Holding her close from behind, he pulled her into a passionate kiss before smiling warmly. 

"If you're requesting my company, I'd be remiss to chose to just stay out here by myself instead, now wouldn't I?" 

He chuckled and punctuated this with another soft peck on her cheek as he began moving the two of them forward into the bathroom. 

He was not surprised to find that the bathroom naturally fit the décor of the rest of her suite, and saw what seemed to be a hollowed out gourd with holes punched in the bottom hanging from a corner of the room, ostensibly serving as the shower head that would let them clean themselves off. He gave a small impressed whistle at seeing how her magic had worked its way into even providing these types of creature comforts. 

"Wow, that spell you cast really went all out, huh?"

• Love 1

"Despite my sweet and gentle looks, I have already said that I am a rather powerful elf, I simply use my powers for positive purposes: think if I was evil" Leaf turned and winked at the shark as her naked body slipped under the water that fell from the corolla. A slight spicy and disturbing aroma rose in the space between them as she tensed her muscles and with them let out her curves. The elf approached with a sure and agile step. "I still keep a part of me hidden that I don't like to show to others." The young woman made her body adhere to that of the shark as the perfume became heavier and heavier. Leaf assumed a low and sensual tone of voice "For example, with this perfume I can subject any creature to my will, with the promise of receiving as a gift the graces that you have already widely received". The air suddenly became clean and fresh as a cluster of tendrils began to grow. "Growth and protection. I hate the ability to cast a spell on innocent creatures, but it's part of our line of defense: male and female. That's why my species is also famous from the...." the girl coughed "... erotic point of view". A wave of red painted her face as she looked away from the boy. Having him completely naked in front of her, after what she had just shown him made her sink into embarrassment. "I mean ... do you know the legends about mermaids? We ... are known as the mermaids of the woods". The young woman took a sponge and soaked it in sweet coconut-scented soap before approaching Fynn and starting to stroke the delicate skin of the shark to get out of the strange situation she had put herself in.

• Love 1