The Gathering of 'Heroes'

Youko Kurama

Fetch had shown Alanor to the meeting place, a dilapidated old warehouse, "My task is done." She had said, "See me at the Tilted Keg when you're free... if you want that job." She had then left him to enter the old building.

Razriel and Kai had arrived in Goblintown through a passing shadow. The demon gave the young woman directions to find the meeting spot, "It is better if we seem to meet for the first time when everyone else does." He had smiled slyly, "Wouldn't want anyone to think that I'm playing favorites, eh?"

The interior of the warehouse is large and dusty, large wooden crates are stacked about. A woman with dog-ears, dressed in some sort of martial arts getup was speaking with a young man in a t-shirt and jeans.

[ @CMMDR-Viper @LeonaFair You may post you entrances when you wish.]

Reaching outside the warehouse Kai sighs softly and then steps inside. She looks around as she closes the door sniffing the air she catches different scents and keeps to the shadows as she wore her black sports bra covering her double d breasts and black leather tight pants. Wearing black leather boots her footsteps were quiet to be easily sneak up on others if necessary. Her black hair pulled back into a high pony tail her long hair reaching halfway at her back as it's up. 

Seeing the man and woman she decides to reveal one of her tattoos that she hides it was around her stomach. It was a swirl of vines with roses intertwined not colored but black and shaded. 

• Love 1

"It's so real... I've never played a game like this one." The young man was saying.

"I don't think it's a game, James. I'm a real person." The woman seems a little exasperated.

"Sure thing... Chiyo? Right?" The youth frowned, "You met this guy before? The one we're supposed to meet?"

"No..." the woman's canine ear twitched and she glanced in Kai's direction, squinting into the darkness, "I met a librarian who told me to come here."

Alanor nodded towards fetch before entering the dilapidated building . His red hair and gold chains glinted in the dull light, as he smoothed out his cream suit and corrected his black cape. Before approaching the two figures that he can see. 

”hello? My name is Alanor.” He said in a polite manner. “Neither of you are the ‘fallen one’ by any chance are you?” He said, raising an eyebrow.

Seeing the red hair enter the warehouse with them sniffs the air catching his scent keeping silent from the shadows watching the exchange wondering if they were talking about Razriel. 

Bring her fox tail and ears out she quietly leans against the boxes behind her being mostly curious to the situation at hand. 

The pair look at the newcomer with some confusion, "I've heard about a demon..." The woman says, "The Librarian said something about a demon explaining thing." She looked a little dubious.

James just shrugs, "I guess you're a player too? You all in-character like this chick?" He casually steps away from the crate he'd been leaning against, "I'll play along... I'm Sir James the Dark Knight." The youth gives an almost mocking bow, "Are we allies or enemies?"

Edited by Youko Kurama

“That’s interesting, my guide told me the same.” He said as he smiled towards the female canine. Alanor simply blinked as James spoke gibberish. Clearing his throat he strode past the strange Male, towards the only other person of merit. “Chiyo? Right?” He said with a charming smile as he held out his hand. “It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance.”

• Like 1

Smirking she steps out into the moon light,"Interesting...I had someone say something on the same lines...though...I'd be more interested if the 'host' would just come out to play already. Explanations are needed it seems." 

Her fox ears twitches as her golden eyes glows softly. She looks at each individual with a slight amusing smile as she jumps up on top of a crate and sits cross legged. 

• Like 2

As Alanor heard a new voice, his head turned in her direction.

”now who may you be?” He said with an intrigued smile. “Maybe he wants us to know each other first.” He said as he turned back to Chiyo.

"Name's Kai...,"she answers as her tail flickers behind her as she looks at Alanor leaning back on her hands in a lazy manner then looks around like she anticipates something. 

"Hopefully we are allies...hate to ruin something that has potentials..."

• Like 1

“I’m Alanor!” He said chipperly with a bow. “Nice to meet you.” He straitened his stance, smirking as she spoke. He wondered what she meant by potential.

Shadows seem to gather, forming into a man. Tall, with back swept red hair and large, forward pointing horns at his temples. Leathery wings are folded, cloak like at his shoulders.

The demon glares around the room, "Welcome to the Labyrinth, invaders." He bows, smiling to reveal elongated fangs, "I am Razriel, Overlord of the Oubliette. It is my task to answer your questions and set you on your path." His gaze passes over each, making brief eye contact, "Whatever your desire... Wealth, Power, Immortality, all things can be found within the Labyrinth. You will be tested, however."

Her tail flickers behind her as she looks at Razriel keeping a straight face but quirks an eyebrow with question,"Do you know of the tests ahead?" 

She eyes the other curious of reactions trying to pay attention to the demon as well. 

• Like 1

The demon smiles, "The tests are determined by the Lord whose territory you enter..." He looks at the fox-girl, "If you fall into My realm, it is because you have broken the rules of the Labyrinth itself. My tests are... the probation system."

Alanor’s eyes widened in wonder at the fantastic creature in front of them. Trying to take in as much detail as he could, so that he could create a detailed journal full of all the people, creatures, and places that they encounter.

“Well... how many of these lords are there?” He said, rubbing his chin. “And what exactly are the rules?” He smirked.