Jump to content

OOC Chatter


Peculiaritree
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello! This is where all OOC chat should go, as well as discussions regarding the direction the club should take. Additionally, announcements regarding administrative decisions will be made here, so keep an eye out for updates.

That's all I got lol. Go say some stuff.

 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Boi did you not read the description where it says that NSFW stuff should be in side threads? XD

I'm just funnin' ya, btw, but yeah. There will be a main, SFW thread. If y'all wanna get dirty go ahead and make side threads please. 🙂

Edited by Peculiaritree
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, WhiskeyTango said:

Underwear only is mandatory. 

 

Rule 1

I dunno if I'd want to be at a tea party only in underwear, it'd probably be very chilly! 🥶

Just now, DozleZabie2 said:

hello follow crusaders 

Hello! I'm here, but I'm not sure if I am prepared to crusade. ^^;

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sunstone said:

I dunno if I'd want to be at a tea party only in underwear, it'd probably be very chilly! 🥶

Hello! I'm here, but I'm not sure if I am prepared to crusade. ^^;

Look sweetie, I don't make the rules. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Peculiaritree said:

Boi did you not read the description where it says that NSFW stuff should be in side threads? XD

I'm just funnin' ya, btw, but yeah. There will be a main, SFW thread. If y'all wanna get dirty go ahead and make side threads please. 🙂

 

So what if I want to get my eggs in one basket???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, WhiskeyTango said:

 

So what if I want to get my eggs in one basket???

Then you invite the person or persons you intend to scramble (kek) to a side thread and proceed to crack their shells there.

I figure you're probably joking around, but this is as good an opportunity as any to say it for everyone to hear: I'm most likely not budging on this one. The main thread is going to be SFW only for the foreseeable future. I apologise if this makes me come across as a dick, and I'm always open to constructive criticism, but I'd really rather keep the main thread a fairly calm and relaxed place to just drink tea and chat.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Peculiaritree said:

Then you invite the person or persons you intend to scramble (kek) to a side thread and proceed to crack their shells there.

I figure you're probably joking around, but this is as good an opportunity as any to say it for everyone to hear: I'm most likely not budging on this one. The main thread is going to be SFW only for the foreseeable future. I apologise if this makes me come across as a dick, and I'm always open to constructive criticism, but I'd really rather keep the main thread a fairly calm and relaxed place to just drink tea and chat.

No you're right. I was kidding. Lol I'm cool with this. 

  • Woohoo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whoops, forgot to say. I'll be setting up the main thread in a little bit; I have some other stuff to do first, so hang tight and I'll get there before too long. ^^

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DozleZabie2 said:

and im in full crusader armor at this tea party 

Well, to be fair, Rabbits don't usually wear pants anyways. At least not the Energizer one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, I just thought of something. How do you all want characters to be handled? Given the in-and-out nature of this club, do we want to have a separate character thread with more detailed bios and whatnot, or do we just want people to introduce themselves in-character?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • Kitsuyumia
      By Kitsuyumia
      If you have any questions you can ask them here. I will try to do my best to answer them.
    • Kitsuyumia
      By Kitsuyumia
      In here you can make suggestioms for areas to add and what not. This is not a QnA area and /or a critique forum.
    • Kitsuyumia
      By Kitsuyumia
      Annoucements will go here. make sure to follow this topic.
    • Kitsuyumia
      By Kitsuyumia
      This is a chatroom
    • Kitsuyumia
      By Kitsuyumia
      [Reference Image required]
      Name:
      Age:
      Species:
      Sex:
      Gender:
      Sexuality: 
      Role (Staff or Customer. If staff what kind of job do they have):
      Personality:
      History:
      Kinks:
      Limits:
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.