OOC Chatter

Just now, LeonaFair said:

@WhiskeyTango

Im sorry I didn't word it right. I wasn't trying to be offending I was trying to say that what @Peculiaritreesaid but I guess I was a bit harsh. My apologize and hope I didnt turn you away from rping. 

No of course not. I misunderstood. Its totally my fault. I'd like to still be apart of it. 🙂

@WhiskeyTango - The more I think about it, the more I realize that you really didn't screw up, actually. You followed the rules you thought were in place and then we went and yanked the rug out from under you.

It seems we're getting a number of peculiar characters made now, to which I say - the community has spoken! Go nuts, y'all! 😄 Just try not to destroy poor Elias's house too much...

Seriously, though, if everyone is OK with it then I don't have a problem with making this a bit more of a wild time. I just don't want to make anyone feel "out of place," if that makes sense.

To that end, here's what I propose now.

Two main threads. One silly and one serious. It seems like we have two kinds of people here: people looking for a serious time and people who want something a bit more zany. So, why not have two threads, one for each type?

I'm taking a brief leave of absence to let my writing muse "reset." Feel free to have your characters move on from any conversations they were having with mine if you want in the meantime. 🙂

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up