OOC Chatter

Hello! This is where all OOC chat should go, as well as discussions regarding the direction the club should take. Additionally, announcements regarding administrative decisions will be made here, so keep an eye out for updates.

That's all I got lol. Go say some stuff.

• Love 2

Boi did you not read the description where it says that NSFW stuff should be in side threads? XD

I'm just funnin' ya, btw, but yeah. There will be a main, SFW thread. If y'all wanna get dirty go ahead and make side threads please. 🙂

Edited by Peculiaritree

6 minutes ago, Peculiaritree said:

Boi did you not read the description where it says that NSFW stuff should be in side threads? XD

I'm just funnin' ya, btw, but yeah. There will be a main, SFW thread. If y'all wanna get dirty go ahead and make side threads please. 🙂

So what if I want to get my eggs in one basket???

Just now, WhiskeyTango said:

So what if I want to get my eggs in one basket???

Then you invite the person or persons you intend to scramble (kek) to a side thread and proceed to crack their shells there.

I figure you're probably joking around, but this is as good an opportunity as any to say it for everyone to hear: I'm most likely not budging on this one. The main thread is going to be SFW only for the foreseeable future. I apologise if this makes me come across as a dick, and I'm always open to constructive criticism, but I'd really rather keep the main thread a fairly calm and relaxed place to just drink tea and chat.

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Peculiaritree said:

Then you invite the person or persons you intend to scramble (kek) to a side thread and proceed to crack their shells there.

I figure you're probably joking around, but this is as good an opportunity as any to say it for everyone to hear: I'm most likely not budging on this one. The main thread is going to be SFW only for the foreseeable future. I apologise if this makes me come across as a dick, and I'm always open to constructive criticism, but I'd really rather keep the main thread a fairly calm and relaxed place to just drink tea and chat.

No you're right. I was kidding. Lol I'm cool with this. 

• Woohoo 1

So, I just thought of something. How do you all want characters to be handled? Given the in-and-out nature of this club, do we want to have a separate character thread with more detailed bios and whatnot, or do we just want people to introduce themselves in-character?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up