Requests for canons or settings.

So for Queen's Blade: We can keep the idea of him entering the tournament, being the first male ever to do so. No one believes he can make it far yet somehow he did, through his own skills and determination, even when his back is against the wall. In the end, he won the tournament, becoming the first king, plus since he had helped the others during the tournament in one way or another and having grown fond of him, they wish to become his loving sluts, willing to serve all his needs and protect him from whatever may harm him.

For highschool of the dead: My character managed to obtain a helicopter, using it find any survivors. He would come across the group of main characters, helping them out in escaping the horde. He then flies them to an island resort he had been too before, a safe haven. They settle in, yet things may very well get hot in more then one way with him with these women around.

Highschool DxD: My OC is unaware of what he truly is, believing himself to simply be a human, yet unaware of the fact that he's much more then that. He starts attending Kuoh Academy, meeting Rias and the various girls of her peerage, they sense his power and, well, let's just say that strangely, they want him to join the group, becoming more seductive and shall we say, needy In wanting to please him, give him whatever he wishes.

Actually yes, for occasions I can let him do that. But let's move this to Ecchitext, I already sent you a message there, it's best we don't want to get into any trouble here.

• 2 weeks later...

HI THERE! I’ve been feeling For some bitch breaking so here my idea. It’s in the rwby franchises, the scenario starts on a mysterious island with magical effects, and on the is a huntsman that’s been stranded on it for years and due the magic affect of the islands, the huntsman slowly gain a athletic powerful of a god over the years, his aura and semblance got more powerful as well, the huntsman semblances called duplication, allowing to have multiple copies of bodies parts like arms and cocks or allow him to make multiples clones of himself. But anyways he’s been stranded on the island for years until one day a shipwreck happens, stranding rwby girls wearing bikinis as they were on a crew vacations of sorts and complete weaponless as well, not only that due to the island magical affect, it affect women compared to men as they’re aura and semblance is weakened or blocked, and they gain sudden arousal as the magic of the island corrupt their minds into cock craving cumsluts. With that said the huntsman is gonna take advantage of them due to years of isolation 

now your job is to rp the girls and they are either a) defiant but slowly becomes submissive or b) submissive from the beginning 

pls either post here or echichat me if your interested

371019470518353920_35s_d.png

f6e.png

8d0.png

• 1 month later...

Greetings everyone! I hope you're all doing well.

I'm looking for a female that would be interested in a Fire Emblem roleplay by any chance. The main game I'm looking to work with here is Awakening. I can play as pretty much almost any male character from that game, but my favourites in particular are Lon'Qu, Male Robin, Stahl, and Gaius. I can pair them up with pretty much any female except for Maribelle, Lissia, Nah, or Nowi.

I would be also open to Three Houses or Fates. But I haven't finished either of those games so it would be a bit more of a rocky experience. Still depending on whatever ideas you may have or pairings that you crave I could be talked into doing one of them! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there! I'm looking for partners to do a RWBY RP with! I have several ideas ranging from Story-with-Smut, Very Smutty, to Horror (Junji Ito Style to The Thing/Parasyte). I'm looking to play out something possibly long term with someone that's willing to play multiple characters alongside me. My primary character is Ruby Rose, but the partner can play any of the other characters and we'll split off responsibility as such!

If you're interested in hearing about my ideas, lemme know via EcchiText (and specify if you're interested in the Story-with-Smut, Very Smutty, or Horror genres so I know which plots to tell you about!)

Lately I have had an idea I want to try and discuss with others and plan further. The idea is rather simply really and I will shortly go through it:

A Fallout 3 or 4 based roleplay. I play as several young girls who has ended up with slavers somehow. My partner is a person who is benevolent, kind and caring, who saves each of these young girls. They begin to slowly form a harem of lolis for him.

This will be coupled with a nice slice-of-life themed roleplay coupled with wasteland adventures!

Hello, was wondering if anyone would be interested in rping Pokemon's Blue for an OC of mine? I'd be willing to double up with any chosen character in exchange for you from the Pokemon games. Games that I am familiar with are in the Kanto, Johto and Alola Regions. Obviously characters would be aged up. It's not a smut-heavy story since I prefer story more than smut but my stories do include smut it's just not the driving force of the roleplay.

Also looking for Attack on Titan's Levi or even Eren for an OC of mine. I can roleplay as any of the ladies from that anime as doubling.

Please bare in mind the preferences that I have linked in my signature. If you can't find it, let me know and I will gladly provide the link for you. I only do M x F and I main as female characters BUT will roleplay a male character for a female character IF someone is doubling for me.

If any of this is unclear, feel free to let me know. Oh, and please Ecchitext me, I don't want to clutter this section on anyone. ^_^ Looking forward to hearing from any of you.

Currently seeking canon female x female/futa romance RPs.

These canon universes currently interests me for romance:

• Steven Universe
  • Undertale
  • My Little Pony: Friendship is magic
  • Stardew Valley
  • Doki Doki Literature Club
  • World of Warcraft
  • League of Legends
  • Helltaker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are a few canon rps I have been trying to find a partner for. EcchiText me if interested.

Kingdom Hearts

Sora (MC) x Kairi (YC)
-Maybe during Kingdom Hearts 2 after they met again.

Ventus (MC) x Aqua (YC):
-Could take place before or during the events of Birth by Sleep or after it. Maybe an AU of it where the the Keyblade Master in-training grows closer to the new Keyblade Master.

Roxas (MC) x Larxene (YC)
-Could be during the events of 358/2 Days. The lost Roxas ends up with Larxene, even if she would never admit it.

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Joey \ Jonouchi (MC) x Mai (YC)
-Could take place during Duelist Kingdom, Battle City, the Dartz arc, or after the end of the series. Could be them growing closer after an emotional moment (such as Joey needing to save his sister or Mai recovering from being influenced by Dartz) or just looking to blow off steam.

Syrus \ Sho (MC) x Dark\Black Magician Girl (YC)
-Could either be the two meeting during an event like Duel Monster Spirit day, or Dark Magician Girl being stuck in the real world, or an even where Syrus ends up in the Duel Monster Spirit World.  She can be treated as the future Mana.

Bastion \ Daichi (MC) x Tania (YC)
-Could either take place in her intro episode or during or after the events of season 3.

Leo \ Lua (MC) x Akiza \ Aki (YC)
-Would take place after the series like Leo trying to become a better duelist.

Jaden \ Judai and Burstinatrix \ Burst Lady

Could take place during season 2 when Jaden first meets his cards in spirit form or in season 3.

Judai \ Jaden x Azuka \ Alexis

-One of the more obvious shippings. Could take place during the first season or the second season when Alexis was being controlled by the Society of Light or after she was freed from their control.

Syrus \ Sho and  Azuka \ Alexis, Junko \ Jasmine, and Momoe \ Mindy
-Likely just smut based on that one episode lol.

Yuma (MC) x Anna (YC)
-Could take place after the series with the two being partners in a tag team tournament.

Chaotic

Tom x Intress (or Aivenna, Deenha, Katarin, Quadore, or Unda)
Kaz x Takinom (or Nivenna, Lyssta, Swassa, Skithia, or Tasqa)
Basically either Tom or Kaz would get to know a member of their favorite tribe alot closer then they planned. Some ideas include Tom ending with Intress when trying to keep a poisened Maxxor hidden or Kaz getting caught up in a mission between Chaor and Van Bloot or the Overworld. Feel free to suggest other ideas too.

Monster Rancher\Farm

teen Genki x Pixie aka Granity\Venus
-Genki returns to the Monster Rancher world after being gone for awhile and finds that his former ally or enemy remembers him. Could be dealing with another threat to the world or a tournament arc (like season 3) or just them living in the world.

teen Genki x Poison or Lilim
-Same as above just with a former enemy.

Zak Storm: Super Pirate

Zak x CeCe
Anytime during the series. Feel free to suggest.

Thundercats

(both the classic series and the 2011 reboot that never got finished can work)
Lion-O x Cheetara
-Maybe an AU where Lion-0's heart wasn't completely crushed?

teen Wilykat x Cheetara or Pumyra
-Would take place after series original series where an older WilyKat gets closer to Cheetara.

teen Wilykat x Pumyra
-In the 2011 series could take place where WilyKat runs into the former traitor (who could have fallen out of favor with Mummra). Or for the classic series could use the same idea above.

ReBoot

Bob x Hexadecimal
-Could happen when Bob is trying to stop her mayhem.

Bob x Mouse
-Could take place back when Mouse was taking jobs from Megabyte (in season 1). Bob tries to stop Mouse but is captured by her.

Little Enzo x AndrAIa
-As the younger Enzo processes into a teen he still has the first Enzo's memory of being AndrAIa's closest friend, and she also longs for Enzo's more tender side. But they have to keep this a secret from Matrix.

Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir

Adrien x Ladybug
-Maybe during the events of "Oblivio"?

Ranma 1/2

Ranma x Shampoo
Just Ranma having to deal with Shampoo trying to get with him and this time she succeeds.

DC

Robin x Poison Ivy or Harley or both
Could just be Robin being captured but could grow into something more.

Outlaw Star

Jim + Aisha
The two could have a reunion after the series.

Digimon

Daisuke (MC) x Angewomon (YC)

-Digimon Adventure 02 Daisuke\Davis getting with Angewomon after a rejection of Hikari. Maybe Tailmon was in heat before she evolves?

Daisuke (MC) x Ladydevimon

-Ladydevimon takes advantage of Daisuke\Davis getting lonely?

Taichi or Koushiro (MC) x Lilymon (YC)

-Lilymon's temptation attack affects one of the guys?

Takuya (MC) x Orphanimon (YC)

-Takuya could manage to save Ophanimon and they get intimate after the battle.

Takuya (MC) x Fairymon (YC)

-zumi\Zoe could Spirit Evolve to charm Takuya. Or maybe Fairymon's personalty takes over to help Izumi charm Takuya.

Kouichi (MC) x Ranamon (YC)

-Duskmon could have had a relationship with Ranamon in the past and now Kouichi returns after the end of series with little memory of what he did as Duskmon.

Taiki (MC) x Lilithmon or Mervamon (YC) or Lillymon (YC)

-Taiki (or another character) could get seduced by Lilithmon or he could get abit to close to one of the fellow Xros Heart team's Digimon.

Keisuke (MC) x Hudiemon (YC)

-After the end of Hacker's Memories Erika could pull Keisuke back to the Digital World but he doesn't clearly remember her.

Haru (MC) x Warudamon or Beautymon (YC)

-Haru getting captured by either of them.

(If you want to rp a canon Digimon to my OC Tamer see my other thread.)

Edited by BrightChaos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Book Of Monsters said:

Local book of monsters is looking for an RP, involving Canon monsters from various series to get their chance to shine and conquer the heroes! 

Open to a lot of stuff, message me for more info <3~

How do you like Li Li Stormstout from World of Warcraft? I am certainly open to suggestions.