Requests for canons or settings.

This thread is for you to be able to make requests for whatever characters you want to play as or for others to play as. Furthermore, you may also request specific settings.

For instance: Asking for someone to RP as Lara Croft in a sci-fi setting or a canon setting.

The only limitation being your imagination ❤️

Edited by JennyDK

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Currently craving an MLP Rp. Be willing to play with someone.

It has been ages since I last did MLP RPs. Did you have any ideas in mind?

Though I have to say I need to go to bed soon, but I at least wanted to express an interest in doing pony RPs. ^^

Well, in regards to that, I thought of a scenerio between a new Royal Guard or a local apothecary and... Whoever your pick is. I'm not picky. Though I will say I do not do feral characters (like how the characters look in the show) and will only play anthro characters. Who were you thinking of playing as?

5 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

Well, in regards to that, I thought of a scenerio between a new Royal Guard or a local apothecary and... Whoever your pick is. I'm not picky. Though I will say I do not do feral characters (like how the characters look in the show) and will only play anthro characters. Who were you thinking of playing as?

Just a quick note: I don't really do 1-on-1 outside of romance.

As for character: How do you feel about Trixie or Miss Harshwhinny? Those are just the two first popping into my head and I can still do others.

36 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Mmm... I feel like the apothecary and Trixie would be a good matchup. And I understand if it's purely just romance 1 V. 1. I'm down with that. Now should I present a character sheet or perhaps just play the character for you to figure out?

I personally prefer planning stuff like kinks, story and such. Did you have any plot ideas you wanted to do? And probably best we move this more private and let the topic not be flooded with planning stuff.

• Like 1

Afternoon Everyone, I do hope someone is awake and about - or at least able to see this come morn. I'm curious of anyone recalls the old Nickelodeon cartoon Danny Phantom? The show about the Ghost/human hybrid Danny Fenton by Butch Hartmen? Well, I've been having an itch lately and I feel re watching the show won't be able to scratch that itch for me But I do still intend on re watching it very soon. I'm hoping to find someone interesting in role playing in that Universe, with me (hopefully) as an OC with you as any of the Ghost girls from the series.

Here are my ideas for a story, it's rather bog standard and horrible clique, so do feel free to share your own tweaked version or idea when you reply.

Basically My character will wake up surrounded by wreckage floating on a small rock in the Ghost Zone, as he has no idea who he is nor how he got there, Completely confused he would panic before gazing out into the swirling spectral void, seeing his own paled skin and even noticing a streak of white in his hair, Then at some point your character of choice would be flying near by to notice mine in the wreckage and quickly investigate. We can talk about what happens after.

Now, I'm open to any of the Ghost girls in show, but I do wanna do a quick ranking so you know how to hit all my buttons fairly quickly. Each character will be ranked one out of  five ghosts (👻) to show which one's I favor more than the others. Again, you don't have to follow this and choose whoever you want. Hell, you could even be a madman play multiple girls if you want.

Ember - 👻👻👻👻

Desiree - 👻👻👻👻👻

Spectra - 👻👻👻

Kitty - 👻👻👻👻

Princess Dorothea - 👻👻

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon ladies and Gents, been a while since I've browsed the group, let alone posted on here. Figured I'd come back with an interesting idea that rarely gets Posted. The whole set up of a machine that can replicate any character into a living being, you know that one most people post so they can bang their favorite characters?

Well I wanna do something like that, but hopefully a lot more interesting. This will contain some fan service for me, but will still contain plenty of story and character interaction. I'm planning on something lewd, but with slight dark tunes if that's fine with you. It won't be overly dark, more so just a really weird set situation. I have a few ideas on how this works, but the only main difference in them is who my character is - From a deliberate horn dog to a young bewildered man and even a dickish scientist. Honestly I prefer the Bewildered young man because that's just how I'd react personally.

You'll end up playing many different characters - from subs to doms, any gender, all (Legal) ages, and every species imaginable - Humanoid and other wise. So I request you be limitless or at least have very few. For instance my only two turn offs are Gore and bathroom stuff, so no worries about that.

Your Character is explained as the following - You're a Personality Core, a small red crystal-like orb barely bigger than a Jaw breaker. You have to permanent body, merely many synthetic bodies you'll inhabit and use for the pleasure of your 'Master'. You're personality will often be over written and changed to fit whatever is wanted from you, but not your memories.

You may play an older, rude dominatrix one day and a small childish sub the next, but you'll still retain all those memories. You'll act and think just like the character or basic outline your Master gives you. You may even believe your that character.

There are others like you, but only so few in the world currently. Either owned the richest there is or maybe found by accident by someone who doesn't even know what you are or even if you're of this world.

Now, this is just some basic notes so please take this and get as creative with idea as you want. This is your story too. Also I will give you a small choice. Should your Crystal alone be able to create these bodies or do you require some sort of machine to build them for you?

Please give your answer when you apply.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MissIssiautng said:

I would love to play as any and all of the girls from the Legend of Zelda series. FxF, FxM, FxFuta, I don't care; I just want to spend some sensual quality time with someone in the zeldaverse. Rather not do monsters, but beyond that...

Greetings and welcome to the club ❤️ while I have not played LoZ as much as many others, I would find it fun to do Zelda x imp Midna ^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/06/2020 at 02:52, JennyDK said:

Still looking for someone who wants to play with Lisa Simpson ❤️

I’m finally looking around this club again, and you know what, I feel like playing an RP involving an actual ‘loli’ for the first time.  I have watched my share of the Simpsons in the past, though I don’t know about playing an actual Simpsons character.  Instead a Springfield original or some other sort of original.  Were you looking to pair her up with someone a similar age or older?

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

I’m finally looking around this club again, and you know what, I feel like playing an RP involving an actual ‘loli’ for the first time.  I have watched my share of the Simpsons in the past, though I don’t know about playing an actual Simpsons character.  Instead a Springfield original or some other sort of original.  Were you looking to pair her up with someone a similar age or older?

Honestly, most of the canon male cast is not of much interest to me :3 I am open to any age, but older would probably be my first pick. If any of the canon males would be of interest to you, who might it be?

That’s a good question.  I have felt a little iffy on my ability to play canon characters in-character, part of the reason for my slowness positing here and for having made a club awhile back sort of like this that mixed characters into semi-canon, semi-original.

For older characters I would have to think, closer to her age there are potentially some of the background kids that have never really been developed (like say, Richard from Bart’s class) and would be easier to be flexible with.

• Love 1