Requests for canons or settings.

So, I'm looking to play as a canon guy, for example Hiccup, Deku or Ezra Bridger, in their canon settings or a modern AU. Mostly I'm looking for something pairing based, like Hiccup/Astrid, Deku/Ockaco or Tsu, or Ezra and Sabine, but with Deku and Ezra I'm a bit more flexible. Though, this is all off the top of my head, I'd love to brainstorm some canon x canon stuff if I can either way.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a Daisy x Human Bowser (me) role play where Bowser "kidnaps" Daisy and manages to seduce her into letting him have his way with her.

Plot: Daisy gets tired of managing her kingdom as a princess and decides to work with a bored Bowser so that he can kidnap her, so that Luigi will be the hero to rescue her (much like how Mario saves Peach).  However, after "kidnapping" her, Bowser decides to take advantage of the situation for himself and plots to have sex with her.  Once Daisy realizes this, she plays very "hard to get" by constantly talking down upon him, although the both of them know very well that she's secretly into it. 

I will need the person who role plays as Daisy to act tough and tomboyish.  Other than that, you're free to do what you want with this!  Hmu if you're interested!

Howdy! -

Recently, I've been really wanting to try something in the Helltakers Universe! While I'd love to try the obvious idea which is a harem RP set to the style the actual games adopt, I'd also love to try something a little more unique and try some 1-on-1 stuff! I'm very open to discussing ideas!

Edited by te-ginger
  • Like 1

Screw it, I'm going THAT route now.  Ladies and gentleman, I'm currently asking for a female who is willing to do a Sonic rp.  

Characters I will role play as are the following:
Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Shadow
Silver
A few other males just as extras story-wise, not for sexual scenes.  (The five mentioned earlier can be used for sexual scenes.)

Characters who I am looking for:
Amy
Rouge
Blaze
Vanilla
Tikal
Female OC (depends on what you may have for the OC)

Please take a look at my preferences before you message me.  Wouldn't want to make things awkward by asking for fetishes that are way too out there for me just because it's a Sonic rp 😅

Prerequisites:
Have at least some knowledge of the Sonic 
franchise
Write at least a paragraph consistently for responses with good grammar
Choose at least one female character (you can choose more, and I don't mind you playing as extra roles either for immersion if you're up to it)

DM me or reply to this if you're willing to give it a shot!  We can discuss some ideas once we have our characters set up.

Okay, I had gotten stumped on thinking out a good way to get involved previously.  New idea this time, Kuroki Tomoko from Watamote (my profile picture, for those unfamiliar).  Some very basic spoilers below, if people care about that.  It was something that had both an anime and manga version, the anime ending considerably earlier.  In the anime she remained a social outcast to the end, later on in the manga (still ongoing) she has progressed and ended up with something bordering a Yuri-harem.

Maybe an alternate version of that, with you playing one of those girls or other girls (from the story, other stories or original) and maybe a boy or two mixed in.  While she has not come out and blatantly confirmed it, I say it is rather safe to say at this point that it is 100% in character for her to be bisexual.  I’m not against crossing her over with similar genre characters.  I might even consider putting her in stranger circumstances, so make suggestions if you want.  I figure this would be a two, possibly three person story, with people potentially playing multiple characters.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey yall, it's ya lad.

I'm looking for someone to be apart of an OC x Canon RP, pairing my character with either a male or female from one of these franchises:

- Sonic Series

- Undertale/Deltarune

- FNaF

- MLP

I will do either MxM or MxF, a few character examples are as stated below:

- Tailsko

- Toriel

- Funtime Foxy

- Rainbow Dash 

Those are just examples for each series, and if there's a character you'd like to play from one of these, I'd love to hear them!

I will suggest that you have decent grammar and have a decent amount of knowledge about atleast one or two of the series listed.

I also suggest you look in my preferences just incase. If you see something either not in either will do/won't do, go ahead and ask me! If you see something in my won't dos, it's not entirely out of the question depending on the kink or idea, but there is a good chance I may still say no.

If you are interested, send me an EcchiText, and we'll see what comes out of it!~

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/11/2020 at 14:28, Klarus Astras said:

Hello, would anyone be willing to do a Draco Malfoy x Harry Potter Alternate Universe RP?

Looking for MxM only RPs, another pair could be Albus Potter x Draco or any other Harry Potter male characters.

I'd be down to do a Draco x Harry rp with ya- what sort of AU would you want to do it in?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! Im new here, and thanks JennyDK for recommending this.

I'm honestly not sure exactly what id like to do...

Though perhaps something with me being Bart playing against a Marge who's super thick? Lol.

Or maybe Mass effect with me playing MaleShep, and getting it on with a thick Bakara, or Tali..

I pretty much exclusively do MalexFemale stuff, but I make exceptions for thiccc sissies occasionally.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Here are a few canon rps I have been trying to find a partner for. EcchiText me if interested.

Kingdom Hearts

Looking for the following canon ships:
Sora (MC) x Kairi (YC)
-Maybe during Kingdom Hearts 2 after they met again.

Ventus (MC) x Aqua (YC):
-Could take place as an AU during the events of Birth By Sleep or before them, or even during them doing an AU setting.

Roxas (MC) x Larxene (YC)
-A fun crack pairing.  Could take place in the events of 356/2 Days.

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Joey \ Jonouchi (MC) x Mai (YC)
-Either during seasons 1 or 2 or after the events of season 4.

Syrus \ Sho (MC) x Dark\Black Magician Girl (YC)
-Likely take place after the end of the series.  Maybe when he is trying to get into the pro-league she comes to the real world to learn duel monsters.  She can be treated as the future Mana.

Bastion \ Daichi (MC) x Tania (YC)
-Either after their duel in season 1 and then time-skip to their reunion in season 3.

Leo \ Lua (MC) x Akiza \ Aki (YC)
-Likely shortly after the epilogue where they meet again.

Yuma (MC) x Anna (YC)
-Likely a comedic roleplay.

Chaotic

Tom (MC) x Intress (or Aivenna, Deenha, Katarin, Quadore, or Unda)

Kaz (MC) x Takinom (or Nivenna, Lyssta, Swassa, Skithia, or Tasqa)

Really could take place anywhere in Perim when they are either happens to be helping their tribe and the guys are looking for scans.

Monster Rancher\Farm

Genki (MC) x Pixie aka Granity\Venus (YC)

Genki (MC) x Poison (YC)
-Could take place  after the events of the TV series.

Zak Storm: Super Pirate

Zak (MC) x CeCe (YC)
-Feel free to discuss any ideas.  Hope this show eventually gets a season 2.

Thundercats

Lion o (MC) x Cheetara or Pumyra (YC)

Wilykat (MC) x Cheetara or Pumyra (YC)

ReBoot

Bob (MC) x Hexadecimal (YC)

Little Enzo (MC) x AndrAIa (YC)

Digimon

Daisuke (MC) x Angewomon (YC)

Daisuke (MC) x Ladydevimon

Taichi or Koushiro (MC) x Lilymon (YC)

Takuya (MC) x Orphanimon (YC)

Kouichi (MC) x Ranamon (YC)

Taiki (MC) x Lilithmon or Mervamon (YC)

Taiki (MC x Lillymon (YC)

Keisuke (MC) x Hudiemon (YC)

Haru (MC) x Warudamon or Beautymon (YC)

(If you want to rp a canon Digimon to my OC Tamer see my other thread.

Nothing too solid, as I most often like to have a rather basic idea and then flesh it out with my partners.

I imagined something like Bowsette somehow being dethroned. She wants her reign back, but instead of using power and fear and raw might, she instead uses her body to make the monsters around her, support her instead and thus grow an army over time.