Requests for canons or settings.

On 09/03/2021 at 17:21, Jim said:

I would love to do a roleplay between Sansa Stark and Sandor Clegane, from Game of Thrones/ASOIA! I have a couple of ideas, but all of them would have Sansa as 18+ and Sandor as a good guy, because he's got a good heart- even if he is a bit of a bad guy at times. Though we don't have to keep him as a good guy if you don't want, 'cause I basically just wanna write these two out!

I'm hoping to play Sansa, with my partner playing Sandor.

Okay, so I'm back in the saddle again and looking to write these two out. I have changed my option on a few things for it, so I'm just gonna quote what I originally had and add my updates here! 

- Will play Sansa any age! I prefer to play in the canon verse for this ship, so that means I'll play her in any season and any canon age. 

- Sandor can be as good or as bad a guy as ya want! I love to see the soft side of him, but I love when he's an ass too.

- If we do AU stuff, I prefer to keep it in a modern fantasy sorta world, as I would LOVE to explore Sansa as a warg.

- Won't lie, I'll only really play Sansa here, not looking to write Sandor.

- I won't use Sophie Turner as a face unless Sansa is 18+. Instead, I'll use an anime/drawn picture for her.

Edited by Jim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Futa_Maniac said:

I'm looking for anyone that is willing to play any of these shows/games

Halo.

Pokemon.

Rwby.

Overwatch.

Fortnite. (Don't really have an idea for this one but they got hot skins that could be used)

Ben ten.

Mha.

Care to go into more detail?

• 2 weeks later...