Discussion for characters, setting and system.

JennyDK

@Dozle The Crusader and @MIroque

How do you feel about the adventure at some point moving mostly or fully out of Litchenstad? I won't dictate anything, of course, but I am asking so it is possible for every player to have interactiosn and such together. I hope we can figure out how to give every player a good time.

I am VERY open to your ideas and suggestions.

• Like 1

Come on out, the dog meat's fresh, the folks friendly and the desert vistas stunning...

Plus there's all kinds of cool shit stuff to find.

• Haha 1

Not sure if this might be better filed under the generally OOC, but it kind of applies to setting.

With the game growing, which I'm excited about and expect @JennyDK is too, I'd like to propose a way we can all interact without the odd "party" thing.

If we all find some little settlement and set up our own little things there. Petal, doing whatever it is he does; Victor, Rage and Hole doing their thing, Velvet 9, doing hers and hopefully we'll see the rest of you get those characters done and playing, @Hardened_desires and @LeonaFair I'm looking at you - I can help with characters if you need it.

This way there's plenty of opportunity to work with each other when it makes sense, lewd when there's the opportunity and desire. Victor may want some cute outfit for Hole, so he could ask Nishka and Petal to go find something and say, "Hey, I've got 9mm ammo if you can find her a corset and ribbons." Whether or not Petal gives them up for the ammo or adds them to his wardrobe is another matter - maybe Victor has to offer him a little something extra.

The idea is to interact - not necessarily all go off together to fight the Raider camp (although that might be needed at some point. There may even be some cross purposes going on, rivalries and things like Petal trying to keep the corset, but hopefully not a ton of PvP violence.

What's everyone think?

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
  • Like 1

Amazing overall idea and I all for it. It gives everyone freedom to interact with each other as much and little as they wish. Plenty ways to get plot hooks tosses at you all and of course for you to make your own. A general hub and home base could work very well and it is actually quite close to what I did with my IRL group until I went on pause for a while.

I have been tagged and personally like the idea, though since i have cannonically done jack all yet i think ill edit my character page for this new location to be my starting point... hell i could possibly have been stuck in a raider camp you guys clear out and thats how i work myself in?

• Like 1

@DreamsnThings living here with Carl and his family's settlement is a quick way in. If that's the case, you can walk right into Carl's shop and not hurt my feelings. Or you can stop me in the street and ask me what the hell I think I am.

If you want, I suspect you can sell @JennyDKon you being a captive of the raiders currently bugging Carl and his family.  You can write about how you got caught, what happens, how they prepare for the attack - tons of stuff to get involved while Nishka and I get there.

I'm willing to skip sexing Carl to get to the raiders so we can get you into the story faster if that's the option you like.

I don't know if it was JennyDK's intent, but I'd be perfectly fine with this being where we all congregate.

All just ideas, check with @JennyDK.

@WritesNaughtyStories personally i want to avoid retconning my way into existing so that leaves either the stopping you on the streets option, which is throwing me abit off by the "what the hell you think you are" part since im not sure why i would ask that off hand. or the me being captured by raiders approach, which well time consuming should be perfectly fine in my view, that said if anyone would like to temporarily stand in as the raiders so im not just off in my own corner as i wait for things to happen.... that would be nice? im not super familiar with everything that has happened up till now... though i probably should not be anyways if im being logical about it...

either way its @JennyDK 's call on what i is possible, though from what i understand on how they handle this world anything should be fine as long as its somewhat logical...

so i guess the TL:DR of this is allready in=no , on the street = maybe , bandit prisoner = sure

• Like 1

If we get GM approval I can be the raiders. We'll need to figure out what they're like and if there are any limits, details or other specifics we need, but I'm completely game.

Im all about connecting the PC's. What if Victor gets "promoted" to an leader of unit that is send to expand the Reich realm, and they take over some hovel village / what not. 

Not every expansion needs to be violent one. That t would take peole out from the castle, and still hold Victors and Rages "position".  Say squad/comppany worth of men. Rage being active sergeant, would be Victors righthand man in person, while Victor needs to work with local people in post-Apoc diplomacy.. and as they are the "governing" body, they need to keep the riffraff (raiders and what nots) away aswell.. unless they want open revolt. And to keep the peace, they need "upstanding" or "shady as fuck" locals on their good graces.

• Like 1

@WritesNaughtyStories @DreamsnThings Those are really good observation, ideas and thoughts being seen. I am thinking if we want, we can even get @Dozle The Crusader and @MIroque involved in a larger scene where we use the raiders as a connecting point. It also gives you two extra guns to mow down the raiders.

I can easily run the Raiders, but if WNS has ideas for them I am game for that too

Bottom line: Whatever gives players and GM the most fun is what I lean towards. But I want to hear from EVERYONE before we settle on something. Let us not do the PF game shit here xD

2 minutes ago, MIroque said:

Im all about connecting the PC's. What if Victor gets "promoted" to an leader of unit that is send to expand the Reich realm, and they take over some hovel village / what not. 

Not every expansion needs to be violent one. That t would take peole out from the castle, and still hold Victors and Rages "position".  Say squad/comppany worth of men. Rage being active sergeant, would be Victors righthand man in person, while Victor needs to work with local people in post-Apoc diplomacy.. and as they are the "governing" body, they need to keep the riffraff (raiders and what nots) away aswell.. unless they want open revolt. And to keep the peace, they need "upstanding" or "shady as fuck" locals on their good graces.

I think that could be a good compromise. A more open nazi "stronghold", where Victor has final say could work and satisfy the needs of everyone....I hope.

Next "update" will be:

• Leveling guide - what you get from each level and how much experience you need for each level.
  • Experience table for sexual stuff.

These will either go under "Character creation" or will be in a new topic - something along the lines of an overall experience topic.

I would like to hear your input on this!

5 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Eager to see it. Is there xp for things other than sex and combat?

I actually have a list I use for my IRL group as well.

• Good roleplaying (nomination from other players
  • Stroke of genius
  • Good teamwork
  • Character development
  • Heroic acts
  • Completion of minor personal goal
  • Completion of major personal goal

I think this very much incentivies players to be more active, responsive and so on.

Thanks. I appreciate the transparency.

Looks like lewding may be an important part of the game. Way less risky to get the 250 for doing a DP (and if Petal gets spit roasted, does that count?) than fight something for 150.

The difficulty in combat mostly determine how much XP is gained. Not every sex scene will include stuff that rewards large amounts of XP after all.

Spitroasting has its own category - I shall add some for facial and bukkakke too.