OOC chat for Neuropa.

JennyDK

This thread is simply for any talk outside of the game, much more free and loose.

So have fun and get to know each other here ❤️

Edited by JennyDK

So I had this idea to make it even EASIER for you guys and newcomers to figure things out:

An intro topic where

• I outline each "Canon" location in our world (update it as needed, of course)
  • Tell how things work around here
  • List some basic factions

For character creation
  • A level up guide.

2 hours ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

I think a "Start Here" or "Neuropa Primer" would be a great addition.

@WhiskeyTango, welcome. Apologies for not saying so earlier. Hopefully we'll see you in the Wasteland soon.

Not likey 😃 I had to block his ass and he is infamous on the site right now with TWO strikes against him.

I must admit I have a thing for women in uniforms o//////o  so I hope everyone liked that part xD

You're welcome. I hope the staff finds a way for club owners to have more control of their clubs. I have to ask staff to delete shit.

I do want to address this real quick:

I quite like how, so far, the character topics and such seems more focused on the actual characters than rules. That is something I do appreciate a lot as I find it much more interesting and relevant.
More relevant than discussing minute and boring variables and 1+ or +2 to something.

Oh, wonderful. We are growing more and more active and more is always good.
This setting takes inspiration from the Fallout universe, but I have done my best to make it my own.

I am glad that you are interested and I will happily do my best to make sure every single member is having.

Ask all the  questions you may have and I shall try and give good answers ❤️

1 minute ago, LeonaFair said:

Will do quick question any place need a worker type person? 

You mean something like a carpenter, farmer, builder...things like that?

3 minutes ago, LeonaFair said:

That's what I was thinking...maybe a tinkerer? 

Interesting. There are definitely some options for that.

How much of my setting document did you look at?

There should be a thorough guide in the "Character creation" topic, but I will try and make it easy here and really go simple.
You have 9 ability slots - one for each : Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Communication, Willpower, Intelligence, Fighting, Accuracy and perception (let me know if you need to know what these mean)

So you have to roll 9 times. Each roll consists of 3 dice with 6 sides (the normal kind) and you add those together: For instance: 3+1+6 = 10.
When those 9 rolls are made you have one full set. You may roll 2 more of those and pick the one you prefer.
Thus you should end up with 9 numbers all of which are between 3 and 18

After having the set you prefer each number corresponds to a value on this table
3: -2   4-5: -1    6-8: 0    9-11: 1    12-14:  2    15-17: 3     18: 4

You should then finally end up with 9 numbers ranging between: -2 and 4.

Let me know if you follow me so far-