Questions!

One of the main questions I get is about the room numbers thing. Look, I’m no longer keeping track of that kind of stuff. Let’s just say the Ecchi Apartments has an infinite amount of rooms. As for taken rooms I’m not sure. So many people move in and out it’s hard to keep track! Just know that most likely whatever room you pick will be vacant and you’re free to do as you please! Well, within reason...

You never know when the Landlord is lurking about!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I guess I should clarify something before the new RP I just set up gets any further.  I had put up a trio of siblings, 1 18, the others younger.  After that and writing the intro I saw the line the about main characters having to be at least 18, though side characters could be younger.  Wanted to make sure if that was just for realism (younger characters couldn’t move in on their own), or if there were club rules about how far younger characters could go?  If it’s later case, might have to revise them and the intro a bit.

• Love 1

@SataiRolePlayingGuy Hello, yes the rule is mentioned for realism as I understand that there may be people playing families and younger characters are necessary. However all site rules and regulations definitely apply concerning younger characters and their limitations so just keep that in mind. 🙂 

Yeah, that’s not an issue.  Those rules as I understand it are about pictures, which I have always been careful about with such characters.  Wasn’t planning to add pictures beyond the ones I already did.  Just wanted to make sure there was no issue with written stuff before the story got going.

• Love 1