Open Club  ·  72 members

Tentacle Monsters

Leigh and Lea in the Penthouse

Being brought up to the penthouse by one of the tentacles she giggles at their touch kind of tickling her. Lea couldn't help but look around in awe. Looking at Leigh she slips away from the tentacle and took her hand gently,"This is beautiful...like you..." Blushing at her admittance she brought a hand up rubbing the back of her neck nervously. Clearing her throat she tries to think of something. 

The tentacles seem to have moved away from the two women for now, but their writhing forms can be seen all around, almost as if they are part of the floor and walls. The penthouse is gorgeous, decorated in a modern minimalist style all white and silver, almost like a set for a science fiction movie. Leigh makes a gesture toward a small bar area and two tentacles move up and begin mixing drinks.

Leigh looks at the younger woman as she takes her hand and smiles.

"You are adorable," she says, turning to face Lea. "Would it be forward of me to kiss you?"

She moves slightly closer, but gives Lea space so as not to be too imposing. Most girls who come here are already interested in the tentacles, and some are interested in a lot more. She hopes she has read Lea correctly, because the girl is ridiculously attractive to her.

Lea smiles blushing as she steps forward towards Leigh and brushes her lips gently against hers saying,"I would love for you to kiss me..." leaning further she kisses hers bringing her close to squish her breasts against hers. 

Thinking that she felt eyes on them she pulls back whispering gently,"I think your friends like the view." Indicating the tentacles were watch them with interest.