Open Club  ·  72 members

Tentacle Monsters

Somahru the Slime

I've been working on this for awhile, but I'm new at making such detailed characters. If you have any suggestions let me know.

spacer.png(Character Identity Information)

Name: Somahru [Som-ah-roo]
Species: Slime
Origin/Nationality: Deep in a cave somewhere on Earth

Physical Appearance

Height: currently 5 feet tall
Weight: currently 362 lbs
Eye Color: N/A
Hair Color: N/A
Slime Color: Powder Blue
Number of Tentacles: Infinite
Physical Description: Somahru is a big ball of blue slime.

Personality, Traits and Abilities

General Overview: A very kind and adventurous soul. Loves melodrama movies where the good guy always wins.
Strengths, Skills and Abilities: Harden, Liquefy, Sage, Absorb
Weaknesses: A list that is growing smaller. Ice, Fire, Betrayal
Ambitions (Hopes/Dreams): To become the world's most famous explorer. Even as a slime, Somahru dreams to become a Legend.
Hobbies and Interests: Spelunking, Forestry, Domesticating/befriending wild animals/monsters, discovery/adventure, learning new kinds of magic, classic 80's movies.
Sexual Orientation: Prefers women
Turn ons: furries, aliens, orgies, cum-inflation
Turn offs: killing women, children,
(Work in progress)
Extra Information

Bio/Backstory: likeness inspired by 'That Time I got Reincarnated into a Slime'
Somahru came to this world as a simple droplet of slime one day in a dark cave. He was no ordinary slime though. He had consciousness, a sense of one's self. He was a smart slime. As days, months, to years went by inside this cave, he began to grow; absorbing different plants, small creatures, and even other unintelligent slimes. Eventually he found himself in the open world. It wasn't easy getting around, but gained allies across the world.
After visiting a human movie theater one evening, he compared himself to the character on screen, a legendary adventurer named Indiana Jones. Somahru later set out and traveled across the world to be like him solving mysteries, finding damsels in distress, and going on plenty of adventures himself.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up