Mimi gets out of the cab not having much in the way of boxes, just a few that she stuffed in the trunk of the cab along with a suitcase in the backseat next to her. She takes the boxes out of the cab leaving them on the sidewalk so she can carry them up to her new apartment this being the first time she has ever been on her own. Being a writer she doesn’t normally leave her room so she was happy to find an apartment for cheap. Soon she had gotten three of the four boxes in her apartment only to trip over one of her boxes landing on all fours in the middle of her doorway cursing herself for leaving it there as a door prop.

Mimi sits up and turns looking at him as she sits on her legs "I....I....I got it thank you though I just tripped over a box" She stands up having blood on her knee from her fall as she stands up her skirt had ridden up to show her blue silk thong but she blushes and quickly fixes her skirt and shirt before looking away embarassed "Sorry about that" 

She looks at him flustered and nods "O....Okay sorry for being such a clutz" She looks away before walking over to one of her boxes and sits on it as she digs in her purse pulling out a small first aid kit "I tend to fall a lot I have like no hand eye cordination or anything involving balance half the time so I have to carry a kit around with me

Mimi continues to unpack the kitchen happy for the help though she wasnt sure if she remembered what all she packed. She would soon finish unpacking her kitchen going to grab the boxes for her bedroom when she remembered she had some outfits inside of her boxes that she used when she needed insperation. She runs into the bedroom blushing wildly "Hey umm I can take care of my bedroom boxe....."

She walks over to him and the boxes as she was still blushing and she then reaches in to unpack some of her clothes trying not to pull out to many sexy ones infront of him as she had never been seen owning the clothes or weaing them infront of anyone as she accidentally pulls out a bondage outfit and blushes wildly "Im sorry" She throws it back into the box her face fiery red

She looks at him blushing a bit more as she shakes her head fast "no no you got the wrong idea these are for books that I write I tend to only put them on to get in the mindset for the scenes I write in my books' She backs up a bit as the room was furnished with a bed, dresser and a desk which she was actually backing up to the desk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up