Derek down at Room 363

I blush wildly as I push my plate away eating it all as I wipe my mouth and look at you "I wouldnt mind the help if your wanting to help you seem like you have a lot to offer under your belt" I stand up and takes my plate to the sink swaying my hips a bit though I thought I was looking a bit dorky while I walked like this

Was that a signal?! My male mind racing. Should I take the chance? That wouldn't be like me. Placing my hands in my face. Pressure building. But this is the new me... I stood up pushing the bowl to the side as I followed you into the kitchen. You were at the sink trying to keep your head down, washing your spaghetti bowl.

I wince my eyes hoping my actions won't have severe consequences. "This." I lunge forward pressing you up against the counter. Accidently knocking a few items into the soapy sink splashing water all over the front of your outfit. I didn't stop there though. Ny hands felt up your shirt as my tongue glided over the side of your neck. My pelvis pushing against your ass, even through our jeans you could feel my cock stiffening against your leg.

"Before we do" I murmur still going at your neck. "I think we need to get rid of these wet clothes." You feel my hands grab the break in your button shirt ripping it out and open, buttons fly everywhere. My hands press against your midriff pushing up under your bra grabbing your bare breasts.

I gasp and whimper "Oh god" I look down at where your hands are and cry out from how warm your hands are on my breast "That was my favorite shirt you know mister" I blush as words start forming for my book inside of me as I take everything in loving how you are able to help me but also yearning to be touched by you more 

I shake with just as much excitement and nervousness. Smiling, "I got to pay you back for dinner first. I get down on my knees before you, unbuttoning and unzipping your jeans as I pull them down your legs revealing the cute underwear you are wearing. I slip the jeans past your ankles and throw them to the side, looking up at you soaked panties.

I move my hands up around your hips grabbing the fabric of your thong and pulling it down your legs leaving your bottom half completely naked. I stare at your bare pussy licking my lips. I look up towards your eyes to catch what you're about to see me do. I wink and crawl forward, pushing my face between your thighs and my tongue up against your clit.

My hands moved around your hips locking them from moving to much as I dug my tongue deep between your pushy lips. By hands grabbed onto your soft ass cheeks squeezing them. My right hand moves up towards your holes gently rubbing you anus rim. Mu left hand follows gently going to you pussy.

I push 1 finger into either holes. Lightly wiggling them in either hole. You pushy was easy to finger, but your abuse was much tighter and harder to finger, I spit down on my finger and continued to finger, now much easier. (Just an FYI as long as its clean, I will continue the anal stuff, ill stop if you ask though)

Adding a second finger to each hole as I curl and extend my fingers fondling either hole. My mouth now ack to dedicating itself to your clip. My mouth wrapped around youe loose flesh sucking hard. Pressing my tongue against what I could to provide the most amount of pleasure to you. I wanted to reach your first orgasm. 

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up