Derek down at Room 363

The movers completed transferring my junk into the room.

I leave the door cracked slightly open in case I have to run back out to my car again. I slowly drop to the floor exhausted in the long day I've had. Box after box moved across the country to this new apartment. I was excited as life would be much more relaxed here from where I lived prior. I begin to unpack my things, but since it's very late I slip into a deep sleep right there in the middle of my living room floor.

I heard there was a new tenent in the building so I go over to investigate since I couldnt write anything for my book. As I get to the door I notice it open so I peak inside curriously "H...Hello? You left your door open." I open the door wider and step inside cautiously as I look around before noticing you sleeping on the floor so I walk over and kneel down poking your cheek slightly "Ummm....Excuse me sir"

I barely move, softly move one of my eyes open to spy what just poked me. In my blurred state, I catch the beauty of a young woman sitting over me. I think nothing of it at first as if it were some dream. My eye closing again. 

I think to myself, I don't know that woman and  that poke felt super real.  I jet my eyes open seeing you sitting there. It wasn't a dream, instantly I sit up in panic. "Ummm, hi!"

I flinch at the sudden movement and look at you with wide eyes "Hello sorry for walking right in but you left your door open and no one answered so I had to come make sure you were not being robbed" I sit there crouched with my skirt trapped between my thighs as I look at you "Oh sorry for being rude my name is Mimi I live in apartment 369"

I giggle looking at you as I smile "I just moved in last week so I understand the problem though I did just get a couch to sleep on beats the air mattress I had previously" I look down blushing a bit "I just wanted to welcome you to the building I was having a bit of writers block and figured why not come see the new tenant who just moved in" I start rambling as I was getting a little nervous around you "Umm I dont have much but I do know how to cook would you like to come have dinner with me....unless you have other plans"

My eyes brighten up a friend on the first day! A cute one at that. "I'd love that! Just let me know and I can help if you need it." I don't have much for groceries yet, so I can't bring much." I look apologetic looking at the boxes belonging to my kitchen that will take forever to get unpacked. 

I look around your apartment and shake my head as I smile shyly "It seems you need more help than I do how about after dinner I come back over and help you unpack?" I stand up as I fix my skirt and smile sweetly "Dinner will be at 6 just bring yourself I dont need anything who knows maybe it will help me with my writing" 

I walk to the door looking through the peephole before opening the door and smiling softly "Hey come on inside." I had also showered and changed into something apropriate for dinner though I wore skin tight jeans and a white off the sholder shirt along with some biker boots. "Sorry for the mess I had just enough time to shower and change since dinner took longer to cook

As we walk up to the table, my eyes scan the apartment. A few things litter the floor, but nothing compared to my apartment currently. "I don't know what you mean by messy, thenplace looks fine." I say this assuring to you knowing there is worse. My interests peaks once you mention your writing. "You mentioned something before about writing, mind telling me a little about your stuff?" I think to myself, I hope I am not asking too much.

I get up and walk to the kitchen pulling out a bottle of wine that would go great with the spaghetti as I then sit down and pours us both a glass before I take a bite of my own spaghetti and lets out a small moan from how amazing it tasted "This is my faorite dish my grandmother taught me how to make it home made and now its the only way I make it

The moan caught me off guard. Sipping at my own glass of wine. "This is very delicious, your grandmother should be proud." I try to fish the erotica writing back up, but after the grandma statement, I feel my face flare up, it would be too awkward. I look down getting more spaghetti on my fork and biting into it.

My eyebrows go up, "maybe I can help, if you don't mind of course. I've tried writing in the past, but work took precedence in my life." I feel awkward asking, but might male instincts driving me, such a beautiful woman like you I could be more than friends with. I try to hide these thoughts, as thinking about erotica doesn't help concealing a boner.

"Oh." That caught me further off guard, she needed experience, well I need that too, I thought to myself. I go for another fork full of spaghetti softly under my breath,  "I could help with that too..." not intending on you to hear that. My face red with embarrassment from asking about helping you write.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up