• 1-5
    • 5-10
    • 10-15
    • 15-20
    • 20-25
    • 25-30
    • 30 and more

I can definitely be horny but the number is 0 

I want my first time to be something special, with someone i trust and love. I haven't come across the right person for that. So i guess i'll have to wait a bit longer 😌

15 minutes ago, FloofyPoof said:

I can definitely be horny but the number is 0 

I want my first time to be something special, with someone i trust and love. I haven't come across the right person for that. So i guess i'll have to wait a bit longer 😌

That's definitely the right thing to do : ) when I had my first time I was just like: okay, let's get over with it, I want to know what everybody is talking about. It wasn't bad though, but looking back I would've liked it to be with someone I really cared about 😄

I would say that you should consider any first time you sought out to happen on your own terms is a success.

While there's absolutely nothing wrong with waiting for someone with a special connection, I do think that act gets far too romanticized and too frequently labelled as 'the right way to do it'.

My first time was with a casual friend and it was alright, nothing mind blowing but got to feel good about my performance afterwards and hooked up with her a few more times in the following months. But while that and my experience with my subsequent partner weren't 'magical' in the least, I was very happy to have gotten my bearings and been able to take the lead by the time I got with my third partner, who had -zero- experience of her own, as that woman is now my wife and I took great joy helping her discover her body and all the ways it could bring her pleasure.

Nothing wrong with getting some skills and experience before meeting that magical someone 🙂

It doesn’t really need to be all romantic for me. I know it won’t be anything like in the movies where it all seems to be magical and such. I’m not expecting that either 😂

However I do struggle a bit with socializing and finding the right person, I’ve had a few toxic relationships in my past. Luckily they didn’t last long but they definitely left their marks. I have a hard time, which is why I really want to do it with someone I trust, with the right person. 

Plus, I find it hard to feel sexual attraction to someone I’m not romantically interested in. Unless the guy happens to be completely my type appearance wise I might go for it. 

it’s complicated 😂

The answer is 0, I have not even been able to kiss anyone I can talk a lot and I even know what I have to do but I failed to do anything in all my dates. I have had an online girlfriend for a month but we never got a chance to meet irl. 

In my current situation I don't really think about losing my virginity, nor that I don't want to I want I'm horny af most of the time hahahaha, but I think that when time come it will happen some day a person will appear and we will have sex. 

A whole one (maybe could have been two, if I accepted her early offer for a threesome involving a friend, which got declined due to a combination of knowing nothing about the friend and having no idea if it was actually a serious offer).  Not for lack of trying, but for a number of reasons I won't get into here, trying to find more has been rather difficult, and its been something like 15 years since I last saw the one so far.

• Community Administrator

Geez, all but two of mine were during my school years. Honestly I don't know the exact number, I just know it's more than X. Proud of that fact? No, not really.

I've only ever had sex with two people since I turned 18. I'd like to think I've calmed the fuck down and settled down since then... Well, one would hope, seeing as I'm very happily married now. xD

8 hours ago, GM Angel said:

My actual number of full lovers is pretty low but I counted the people I have perform oral sex on too and the number jumped to 17.

Hey! Stop judging me!

Want to get to 18? 😁

My number is at 3.  One in my college years, one I was married to for a long time, and one more recently. All great experiences in their own ways.

13 hours ago, Temaelrin said:

Geez, all but two of mine were during my school years. Honestly I don't know the exact number, I just know it's more than X. Proud of that fact? No, not really.

I've only ever had sex with two people since I turned 18. I'd like to think I've calmed the fuck down and settled down since then... Well, one would hope, seeing as I'm very happily married now. xD

😄 I know that feeling (even though I'm not married now) I've slept with many many people from 17 to maybe 24 and then just suddenly stopped being interested in plain sexual relationships. Maybe that's part of growing up?

• Community Administrator
1 hour ago, Somethingsomething said:

😄 I know that feeling (even though I'm not married now) I've slept with many many people from 17 to maybe 24 and then just suddenly stopped being interested in plain sexual relationships. Maybe that's part of growing up?

Perhaps, I can't say for certain. I don't think my situation is very typical or at least I hope it isn't. I've got quite a dark history, which I've spoken candidly about. Around that age I was basically involved in a lot of drinking and drugs, I had lost my virginity at 14 - and I assure you that I did not consent to it, and from there I kind of went off the rails and into the deep end, ended up being homeless for a short while and being in a very bad place. It took very good, very kind and very understanding people (Like @Neptune, my wife), getting in touch with my religion again, to pull me out of it and put me where I am today. As I said, I hope my situation isn't typical.

I didn't find relationship-less sex to be fulfilling. It was a means to act out, and self-indulge on pleasures, I guess. I find sex in the relationship that I'm in now to be more satisfying, more meaningful and fulfilling. It might not be the same way for everyone, but it's something I've learnt about myself, and I think that's a positive thing. That said, I do wish I hadn't gone through the negatives to learn it, but such is life I guess. 

Perhaps, you're right though. Maybe what I am describing is just "Growing up", everyone is different. My growing pains aren't going to be the same as yours, or anyone else, like wise the same as you, yours isn't going to be same to the next person. Some people may have skipped it entirely but have experience in other things, that we might not have.

Anyway, apologies for the wall of text. I always feel so introspective when I'm sitting here typing on a laptop, that when I do start typing I don't really stop. I'll be back to my normal, quiet ol' self as soon as I get my main PC back up and running. 

9 minutes ago, Temaelrin said:

Perhaps, I can't say for certain. I don't think my situation is very typical or at least I hope it isn't. I've got quite a dark history, which I've spoken candidly about. Around that age I was basically involved in a lot of drinking and drugs, I had lost my virginity at 14 - and I assure you that I did not consent to it, and from there I kind of went off the rails and into the deep end, ended up being homeless for a short while and being in a very bad place. It took very good, very kind and very understanding people (Like @Neptune, my wife), getting in touch with my religion again, to pull me out of it and put me where I am today. As I said, I hope my situation isn't typical.

I didn't find relationship-less sex to be fulfilling. It was a means to act out, and self-indulge on pleasures, I guess. I find sex in the relationship that I'm in now to be more satisfying, more meaningful and fulfilling. It might not be the same way for everyone, but it's something I've learnt about myself, and I think that's a positive thing. That said, I do wish I hadn't gone through the negatives to learn it, but such is life I guess. 

Perhaps, you're right though. Maybe what I am describing is just "Growing up", everyone is different. My growing pains aren't going to be the same as yours, or anyone else, like wise the same as you, yours isn't going to be same to the next person. Some people may have skipped it entirely but have experience in other things, that we might not have.

Anyway, apologies for the wall of text. I always feel so introspective when I'm sitting here typing on a laptop, that when I do start typing I don't really stop. I'll be back to my normal, quiet ol' self as soon as I get my main PC back up and running. 

I was abused by a female cousin when I was child, it didn't get to actual sex but it sure messed me up for quite sometime 

57 minutes ago, Temaelrin said:

Thank you for sharing your story!  

Oh, I might as well elaborate on my lack of finding anyone after the first.  Never moved out on my own, no car/license or easy way to get around on my own.  Cripplingly anti-social/quiet in person, next to no social life.  And then lesser things like not being in the greatest shape.  Yeah, its frustrating, but not especially surprising that I haven’t found anyone else and consider myself lucky I even found one (making a dating site profile, and basically begging some woman to take my virginity probably shouldn’t have worked, but it did and she hung around about a year after that before unpleasantness happened or at least she said unpleasantness happened, that I never verified).  I don’t blame anyone else for my lack of success so far, but I keep looking, and just maybe I’ll get as lucky as I did way back then.

Archived