Angel's Short Stories: Episode 1: Honeymoon

It is the Year of Our Lord 1738 and homosexual men are prosecuted and executed for just being themselves. The sinister organization known in polite society as the Reformation of Manners has been disrupting the so called "Molly Clubs" social clubs were gay, bi, queer, and transgender men congregate and express themselves and seek love. Their formerly joyous celebrations have been destroyed by undercover agents and their culture is dying under a reign of suspicion and tyranny.

Though the darkness consumes the homosexual community, and society refuses to even speak of homosexuality out loud, leaving young queer men without any context for the things they feel, affection and hope still find their way, love still exists and thrives even so.

In the manor of a country lord, far from the persecution of the big cities, a marriage has taken place between the young handsome Lord Cia Helmcare and his new bride Billie a "girl" from one of the villages in his domain. The secret marriage is exceptional not only because it crosses social status lines but because Billie isn't actually a girl.....

William "Billy" King, Son of an Innkeeper, was a short raven haired man sometimes called "Sticks" Because of his thin, almost feminine build. At nineteen he had spent his life rarely going far from his hometown and serving his  mother and father in their business. Billy had know since puberty that he was different from other boys. While many of the girls in his town pursued him coyly, in love with his gentle looks, clear blue eyes and raven locks despite his small build he couldn't really understand romance and desire, girls were just not that interesting.

His father figured him out before he even understood himself as when while walking across town they caught sight of Sherman Collens, a dashing war vet chopping wood with his shirt off, exposing his tanned, tightly muscled flesh.

Billy's eyes were drawn to the veteran with a staring intensely that his father quickly noticed and the man's face darkened as he looked back and forth between his fixated son and the oblivious veteran.

Billy didn't notice his father's glare, only becoming aware of his father's disquiet when later that night he overheard his parent's whispering when they thought he couldn't hear.

"There is something...unnatural,,,about that boy." His father said after relating the event.

"No, he is just a queer boy." His mother reassured his father. "He likely just was impressed to see a full grown man like Sherman, he had always been small and weak." 

His father gave a hopeful grunt, though he didn't seem convinced.

Billy felt bad at hearing that, was he really so strange?

Billy's life was a crushing routine of work and sleep and it dragged at him but as far as he knew that was life; work or starve, just like everyone else, and nothing interesting ever happened to him, it was just an endless, inescapable grind.

Then one day Lord Helmcare visited his father's Inn.

The man swept into the common room with his retinue of servants,  a beautiful demigod in royal blue and gold. He had thick brown hair with just a hint of red and soulful dark eyes. He was handsome in that perfect, smooth angelic way, so much so that while Billy's eyes were drawn to him like magnets it was extremely difficult to look him directly in the eyes.

The man had seated himself and was talking and laughing with those around him, retinue and staff both, but his words were unintelligible to Billy so focused on the man's face he was.

He just stared, unnoticed by the man, for the longest time, then his upperarm exploded in pain.

"Boy! I've been speaking to you!" His father declared after punching him lightly. His father had followed Billy's intense gaze and had a stormy dark look on his face.

Before his father could say whatever he was about to hiss the Lord called out to Billy and demanded a refill as their one serving girl had left him hanging.

Billy got a pitcher of booze and quickly attended the Lord, his father letting him go, if still glaring.

He refilled the Lord's cup, almost shaking with the intensity of being in the Lord's beautiful presence.

Cia seemed to really see Billy for the first time and developed an inquisitive look on his face, as if he recognized something in Billy and was curious to know more.

"Thank you." Was all he said and turned back to his companions, but off and on throughout the evening Billy caught the Lord looking at him, when he himself wasn't staring at the Lord.

That evening as the sun slowly set his Lord summoned him from among the staff and went alone with him for a walk into the woods surrounding the town.

Billy nervously followed the Lord. He couldn't imagine what this was about, and the Lord didn't say anything for a long time.

Finally arriving as the edge of a small lake the Lord bent to pick up some stones and began skipping them skillfully across the water.

"I consider myself something of a philosopher, Mister William, and while I am well educated there are questions that still intrigue me even after many years."

Billy nodded, idle thinking was the privilege of the nobility after all, whom had time for such things.

"Tell me, have you heard of these Mollies?" The Nobleman asked, eyeing him carefully.

Fear suddenly shot through Billy, had the Nobleman seen something in his eyes when he was serving him earlier?

"Degenerates by all accounts." Billy managed to choke out, suddenly in fear for his life.

Cia's eyebrows knitted together in displeasure but he said quickly: "Yes, quite."

The Nobleman looked angry and Billy's fear deepened, thinking he had been recognized for what he was and was about to die.

"Perhaps that isn't the case I wonder..." The Nobleman said after a long moment.

Billy blinked. "My Lord?"

The Nobleman shrugged then said: "Perhaps we simply don't understand such things well yet."

Billy was floored that anyone would say such a thing out loud, even a member of the decadent nobility and could barely summon a nod in reply.

Billy wondered if the Lord was laying a trap for him but the man seemed sincere.

"No harm ever came from asking questions after all." Cia continued. "After all, the only things that are certain in life are that God rules from Heaven and that he blesses the Throne of England."

"Certainly Lord, Uh, why am I out here?" Billy agreed with those obvious truths then inquired, summoning his courage.

The Lord turned towards him.

"I recognize something in you..." He began to say then raised his hand when Billy opened his mouth to protest. "Something in myself as well, I would like you to come live with me at my manor, I have been gathering up men like us and protecting them from persecution."

Billy was taken aback. "Sir, that is a kind offer but if you expect me  to serve in your personal harem or the like..."

Cia waved his hand in annoyance. "Sex is for marriage, and marriage is between one man and one woman. I will not tolerate sinful behavior, but you can be yourself there and be safe and I will send your parents a stipend that will see them comfortable." The Lord informed him.

Billy began to smile after a moment, he hoped this wasn't too good to be true.

Five years later.

Lord Cia Helmcare's manor was a literal castle in the green rolling hills of the country where he lived with his sister, his servants and three score men of the Molly persuasion.

Truthfully enough the Lord forbade sinful activity, much to Billy's relief, though who knew what the artists, poets, and gentlemen hide away from the Lord's eyes. Still it wasn't the Sodom and Gomorrah he had feared it might be and everyone was happy and pleasant.

As the years passed and he spent endless time with Lord Helmcare he discovered that not only was this man fascinating and kind but his charm was not skin deep, his altruism ran through and through. The pair became best friends, enjoying all the many and sundry hobbies of the Nobility together until one night, standing on the battlements of the old citadel taking in a marvelously bright and large moon Billy leaned in and kissed his Lord. 

He felt Cia's heartbeat pounding as he lay his hand on the Lord's chest and pressed his lips into the taller man's.

"I love you." He confessed as he pulled back.

"And I you..." His Lord confessed back, a tear in his eye.

Billy had fallen hard for his Lord and the two spent every waking moment together. Many evenings in his comfortable study Billy would sit on Cia's lap and they would make out for hours. He would thrill to feel Cia's erect cock pressing against him through his breeches and his own would leak precum into his pants as he enjoyed his Lord's soft lips but at the end of the night they always broke apart and said good night without becoming sexual.

Honestly if his Lord had pressed him Billy would have risked Hell on any night to feel his lover and he would dream at night that their kisses wouldn't end with blushing good nights but with his Lord pulling his penis out and telling Billy to touch it.

When his Lord was busy he would fantasize about what it would be like if they could get married and live together. What bliss it could be!

The opportunity had come, suddenly, shockingly, when in his correspondence with a vicar Cia discovered the man had an interesting, if heretical belief. He believed that due to this being a fallen, sinful world some women had perhaps been born into men's bodies and innately sought to fulfill God's desire for them by seeking husbands. Perhaps, if they were sanctified by a proper marriage they could live as wives with God's full blessing.

The pair excitedly met with the Vicar and the old man sympathetically explained that while technically either one could take the role of wife Cia was a public figure and so....

Billy understood, and was more than willing to play the role of wife if it meant they could get married. The Vicar agreed to marry them.

Later despite his excitement for their possible future Cia said to Billy; "I know you are not a women inside, just a boy who likes boys like me, you don't have to take on a women's role..."

"It's the only way I see to be together, and you are a good man, if you love, cherish, and honor me as you would your wife then I'll gladly be your woman and wife in true." Billy, whom they had wryly started spelling Billie, responded, then asked.

"What if despite the Vicar's blessing God doesn't truly consider us married?" Billie asked worriedly.

"When I stand before God I will loudly declare my true love for you and if he does not accept that I will not worry, for he has proven he is not truly the real God, whom is Love."

Billie laughed, both nervous and delighted and kissed him deeply.

On the day of "Her" wedding Billie's stomach was filled with excited butterflies. She had grown her hair out and her Raven locks had been curled and styled. Cia's sister had delightedly and skillfully applied make up and ruby red lipstick to Billie and Billie was shocked when she saw herself in the mirror, she was gorgeous!

"Pretty enough to cause jealousy even among the beautiful women!" Cia's sister laughed in agreement, seeing the look.

In a virgin's white wedding gown she went onto the happiest event of her life.

Now, many hours later she sat on the pair's massive wedding bed and awaited her husband, an excited lump in her throat and a burning ache in her cock.

Billie swallowed when her new husband entered the room, slowly undressing to his under clothes, he looked as nervous as she felt and conversely that made her feel more comfortable.

His dick was making a tent of his underclothes and she licked her lips.

"May I see it?" She asked.

He nodded and her confident Lord was shaking like a leaf in a lightning sharp  mix of excitement and anxiety. They were both virgins and she was really nervous too but his desire and fear somehow made her feel confident and desirable.

He slipped his cock out and she saw he had a nice, pretty, smooth cock. She felt her breathe catch as she was finally seeing it.

They both just froze there for awhile.

"Can..." Billie swallowed. "Can I touch it?"

Her beautiful Husband swallowed and nodded and approached the edge of the bed where she sat.

Billie reached out hesitantly.

His penis was delightful, silky smooth and soft yet somehow rock hard at the same time. She fumbled with it, gently pulling on it and stroking it clumsily.

Cia's cheeks burned red and he suddenly cried out in pleasure, his cock throbbing and jumping in Billie's hand as he ejaculated on her.

She stroked him through his orgasm with her soft clumsy hand until he was finished and then he pulled away, his penis too sensitive to touch now.

Standing there breathing hard he looked at her with love and affection. Billie realized there was something sticky on her cheek, a thick rope of semen hung from her face where it had landed and she looked down to see her white wedding dress was splattered by thick gobs of pearly white cum.

"I'm sorry!" He apologized, cleaning off her face with his handkerchief then kissing her gently.

"It's all right! It is a wife's duty to take care of her husband's needs, even if her own are neglected." She joked with him, more feeling flattered and empowered than disappointed by his rapid release.

Billie changed into a silky green one piece night gown and lay down next to her husband where he spooned her, it had been an intense day and just feeling his arms around her was heaven.

She tried to drift off to sleep in his arms but her own cock was still rock hard and wouldn't go down, she tossed and turned in his arms a few times, wanting to just relax but her blood was still afire with desire.

Cia was highly tuned into his wife and whispered to her. "Do you need me to touch you?'

She felt a thrill at those words but said no, something was actually concerning her. Her husbands cock was a beautiful one but it was only about four inches long where her own was nearly twice his length and girth. She felt a fear that maybe her husband would reject her on some level when he found out. Are husbands accepting of wives whom have bigger dicks than them? She didn't think Cia would be so petty but she was afraid to lose this perfect time in her life.

"Well, will you allow me to touch you? I really want to." He whispered, sounding excited.

She paused as she thought about it. It really was silly to try and hide her cock from her husband and also, she really did want him to touch her...also there was no way she was going to be able to sleep tonight without emptying her balls first, that was the truth.

"Ok...touch me!" She breathed.

Cia slowly pulled Billie's night gown up over her knees and thighs, the silk dragging erotically across her skin until he exposed her hard cock.

He gasped and Bille felt a thrill of fear but when she looked at Cia he seemed simply delighted and she relaxed. He grasped her cock and began stroking it and it was Billie's turn to gasp. Being touched by another person was a strange but all pleasurable sensation.

"You know..." Cia began, his voice shaking with excitement even though he tried to keep it manly and steady. "The French, despite all their weakness and foppery are lovers at heart, and they know many things. Like did you know they call orgasm 'la Petite Mort'?"

It seemed like a weird time for a cultural lesson but Billie indulged her husband. "The tiny Jewish man?" She attempted to translate.

He looked confused and paused in his stroking of her cock, which she did not like.

"No it means "The Little Death'" He informed her.

Her cock ached and she just wanted him to keep pleasuring her.

"Ok..." She acknowledged.

Cia was about to give her an explanation of how he had heard about the thing he was about to do but realized it would be better to just do it.

Leaning over his wife's lap he suddenly put her cock in his mouth.

"Eeeeeep!" Billie declared in surprise and shocked delight.

Billie stared down at her husband as he went to work, his full oh-so-kissable lips wrapped around her shaft as his head bobbed lightly up and down.

His mouth produced the most intense feelings of pleasure she had ever experienced. It was so warm and wet and she had a strange feeling then that this was were her cock belonged, in her husband's eager mouth. It was quickly followed by complex feelings of shame however. She was suppose to be the wife and serve her husband, was it normal for a wife to put her penis in her husbands mouth? Would God still approve of their marriage?

She decided that this was their wedding day so one incidence of this likely wouldn't offend God but it was hardly something she could continue thinking about anyway as she became lost in waves of pleasure.

Suddenly it happened, an orgasm made from five years of sexual tension, a lifetime of repression, and a shameful out of this world sex act.

She was pumping semen into her husband's mouth so hard she was almost afraid she was peeing in his mouth, but she wasn't.

It was a nearly divine sensation that seemed to last forever, the most intense pleasurable experience of her life but then it was over.

Her husband kept her cock in his mouth for a long moment after she finished then pulled off it with a wet slurp.

"I can already tell you love that." He said smiling.

Billie felt horrified at what she had just done to her husband. Suddenly a thought occurred to her.

"Where did my seed go?" She asked in confusion.

"Oh I swallowed it." Her husband informed her as if it was just the most natural thing in the world.

Billie's eyes widened.

The pair spent the next day riding in Cia's coach to his manor by the lake, where they would spend their honeymoon.

Alone in the coach as it bumped along they kissed and moaned, hugging each other as the hours went by, making out all day long.

When Cia put a hand under the hem of her dress and began rubbing up her leg she grabbed his arm and stopped him. She knew what he wanted, he wanted to do the mouth sex thing again to her and in truth her cock, erect from hours of kissing, desperately desired to feel his mouth again, but she had to stop him.

"Cia, we have to talk." Billie told him.

He paused. "What is it my love?"

"It isn't seemly for a Lord to put his mouth on a penis." She told him.

Cia cocked a eyebrow and actually laughed. "Well, we are married, I think we are allowed to make love."

Billie didn't appreciate his flippant tone and pushed him away.

"You're really upset." Cia said in surprise.

"I feel like we have found a way to both live a life of love together and go to Heaven together when we die. We are incredibly fortunate but I feel like you aren't taking it seriously and endangering our souls." Billie said

Cia managed to look confused and kinda heartbroken all at the same time and Billie felt bad instantly for criticizing this man she loved and whom loved her so much.

"I..Ok, I'm sorry, how am I doing that though?" Cia inquired.

"I am a woman, and you are a man, that is how we will be acceptable in God's eyes when we stand before him." Billie told him.

"Ok...I'm not sure I understand." Cia admitted.

"Men aren't suppose to suck on penises!" Billie exploded at him. "Wives aren't even suppose to have cocks! You need to stop touching mine! I will take care of your needs because I love you and that is my wifely duty but you need to not threaten our salvation by acting like a Molly!"

Cia's face fell. "I think you are adding rules where none need exist." He told her then swallowed hard and moved to say more.

"I understand you are nervous, our relationship is forbidden and looked down upon by society but it's ok, we are ok Billy. You don't even need to follow this being a woman thing. You are not a woman. You can be my wife just the way you are." Cia told her.

Billie, instead of being comforted, exploded in rage. "You need to take this seriously! This is important! God has laid out a very specific way for our love to be sanctified and shared so that we can both express our love and go to Heaven!"

Cia looked at her for a long moment, and his next words chilled her. "Has he? or is this just our own desperate wishes? The Church is very clear about two men being together, we are abominations and God will send us to hell for making love. The Vicar is a heretic Billy, he may be right about God's plan but he may not."

Billie felt tears sting her eyes and a hard lump form in her throat. She tried to summon an argument but burst into tears instead.

"How do you deal with the pressure?!" She cried as he moved forward and wrapped her in a tight hug. "I don't want to be a Molly!" She sobbed in frustration.

"It's ok Billy, it's ok. We will never know the answer for sure until we stand before God himself but you know what? Things are far from hopeless!"

Sobbing freely Billie said; "I really like living as a woman! But I'm not a woman, just a depraved Molly!"

Cia put his hand on her chin and raised her face to look at him. He gently kissed her cheeks, tasting her salty tears then kissed her mouth in true affection.

"You need to trust Jesus, Billie. God made you perfect in your mothers womb and Christ died for our sins, he knows our pains and hopes and fears and loves us for who we are. You can never save yourself through your own effort anyway, only Christ's sacrifice freed us from the bonds of Hell." Cia whispered to her softly.

Billie hugged her husband back fiercely.

"The world is scary, and we don't control anything really, but we can believe Billie! Perhaps we offend God and he will send us to Hell but I choose to trust, choose to believe God is truly who the scriptures often claim, God is Love, God is Good, God is the Source of Goodness and he would never harm a soft, sensitive, beautiful man like you. I choose to believe in a God I find worth worshiping, and though the world is scary and dark, I choose to live in trust and faith." Cia whispered.

Billie just cried, but she heard Cia, and his confidence made the tears she shed more ones of relief than pain.

Archived