Let's start being honest about sex!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good show, everyone! Now, returning to the topic at hand...

@Eros Angel, since you're curious about dick ownership, I may as well speak about the realities of having one. I'll go over the pros and cons!

DICK PROS:

• Low maintenance
  • Fun/easy to play with
  • Post-nut clarity is great for doing your taxes or something

DICK CONS:

• Typically you can only cum once per "session", no matter how horny you are
  • If you go too long with no release, it will release itself in your sleep and you'll wake up to a big, quick-drying mess all over you that you didn't even get to enjoy making

Okay, those were all I could think of. I would fucking kill to be able to cum consecutively, so don't be too envious of the D.

4 minutes ago, Alexander Bodide said:

Good show, everyone! Now, returning to the topic at hand...

@Eros Angel, since you're curious about dick ownership, I may as well speak about the realities of having one. I'll go over the pros and cons!

DICK PROS:

• Low maintenance
  • Fun/easy to play with
  • Post-nut clarity is great for doing your taxes or something

DICK CONS:

• Typically you can only cum once per "session", no matter how horny you are
  • If you go too long with no release, it will release itself in your sleep and you'll wake up to a big, quick-drying mess all over you that you didn't even get to enjoy making

Okay, those were all I could think of. I would fucking kill to be able to cum consecutively, so don't be too envious of the D.

Post - nut clarity is a real thing, I also hear from some people that jerking earlier in a day when you know that you will have sex later helps to last more 

4 minutes ago, luck588 said:

jerking earlier in a day when you know that you will have sex later helps to last more

Also true, but it will not get that second nut without at least a half hour, maybe quarter hour if you're young and really horny and on a great day, rest. Boys, learn to give head - it's a great way to keep your partner (man or woman) pleased while you recuperate.

Just now, WritesNaughtyStories said:

@luck588 it's not a bad plan, it will give you some "stamina" but once you cum, you're pretty much done for the next several hours. Learning to wait, do other stuff to get your partner off and make it count is the way to go.

I have no real world experience but from what I could gather from doing RP is that I'm way more interested in doing other stuff first and if I don't get to penetrate or be penetrated that is fine If my partner found it good

Ok I would like to ask a question and it is going to sound sexist but it is based on personal observation; it really seems to me that the more your balls fill up with cum the more angry and distracted you guys get lol, where as you mention this post orgasm clarity I agree with that, though there is the idea that after sex men just "roll over and go to sleep" My experience is that men are never more loving and affectionate and never so clear headed and willing to actually listen to what I'm saying, then during this time.

I guess my questions is: Are you guys ok? It seems like full balls are some kinda curse that makes you guys wander around in a frustrated haze lol

Edit: Oh and I mean you guys as in the males of the species not specifically the men here lol

1 minute ago, Eros Angel said:

Ok I would like to ask a question and it is going to sound sexist but it is based on personal observation; it really seems to me that the more your balls fill up with cum the more angry and distracted you guys get lol, where as you mention this post orgasm clarity I agree with that, though there is the idea that after sex men just "roll over and go to sleep" My experience is that men are never more loving and affectionate and never so clear headed and willing to actually listen to what I'm saying, then during this time.

I guess my questions is: Are you guys ok? It seems like full balls are some kinda curse that makes you guys wander around in a frustrated haze lol

Post nut clarity for men come mainly from jerking off, and there is the problem of blue balls that is the case you seem to be describing and sometimes after coming from a long period without it makes men lose most of their energy, not going to lie that more then once I almost napped with my dick in my hand after I came 

I can't say I've ever gone long enough without cumming to offer an opinion? For, fuck, 40 odd years I pretty much at least jerk off once daily. Doesn't take that long, vastly improves the quality of the day... I don't get why not.

As for post-nut clarity; again not something I'm aware of experiencing. After having sex with a lover I do, generally, want to prolong that moment and intimacy.

• Senior Staff
59 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

Edit: Oh and I mean you guys as in the males of the species not specifically the men here lol

I'm a man, so I'm not certain my input would mean much here, but I wouldn't consider myself to fall into this category. I might get hornier and more dominant sometimes, but more often than not it honestly turns me on more to take good care of someone and have them respond positively to what I'm doing. Contrary to my typical RP preferences, I actually prefer gentle, loving sex irl. I don't like humiliating girls or being humiliated. I respond well to praise and enjoy praising others and the more gentle and caring the interaction, the more genuine emotion put into every touch, the greater the release, and the experience in general is to me.

I think when it comes to my sexual preferences, emotion is a strong factor in everything. I like RP involving extremely dark themes because they allow me to explore intense emotions I can't experience irl, just like imagining yourself in a horror movie. It's never really the actual actions that turn me on, but more so when I put my mind in the head of the victim and imagine what's going on inside. 

I think being more emotionally oriented in sex is considered more of a feminine trait? For a while I considered myself transgender but nowadays I don't really agree with that. I'm much more comfortable calling myself a man who simply enjoys feminine things. Soft colors, cute/pretty things, emotional attachment, etc.

2 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Am I the only one here who is kind of "meh" when it comes to sex toys? It very much feels like most are just over happy with them, but they just seem pretty unncessary most of the time.

I'm pretty meh about most sex toys, except a well built rabbit vibrator, holy shit.

Just now, JennyDK said:

Rabbit....vibrator? O.o

Yeah it's a vibrator with a like 4 inch rotating and vibrating dildo and a projection that has a twin pronged vibrating lip (or ears)that you align with your clitoris and then you can just forgot about all other effort because you just won sex.

1 minute ago, Eros Angel said:

Yeah it's a vibrator with a like 4 inch rotating and vibrating dildo and a projection that has a twin pronged vibrating lip (or ears)that you align with your clitoris and then you can just forgot about all other effort because you just won sex.

I see. It sounds rather...complex and strange though.

5 hours ago, Eros Angel said:

Most of us, we're probably okay. In the past, thanks to the Army, I've gone long stretches without release. If it's just males around, and you're heterosexual, not so bad. You get over it. If you throw attractive women in the mix, then you get sexual frustration.

Back home surrounded by beauty, one just gets horny.

57 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Have any of you guys ever been unfaithful?

I personally was one time and it was only once....but sadly has had it happen to me more than once 😕

Been cheated on more times then i can count, closest ive ever been to cheating was my gf at the time made it clear i wasnt the type of guy she wanted and then didnt talk to me for 2 weeks. I figured we were broken up and was just going to drink a little and play games and go to bed, because i was hurt, my almost sister in law, decides to get me to "drink more and forget avout it, her loss." She had a coworker come over and we ended up sleeping together. 3 days later my "gf" decides to hit me up, like nothing ever happened. Most people male and female say it doesnt count, but i still felt horrible. *Also the reason she found out was i told her rite then and there when we where on the phone, i always said i wanted honesty.

Archived