Let's start being honest about sex!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Eros Angel said:

Yeah, I don't mean to sound shallow, I think perhaps I fear my looks are all I have going for me and once their gone no one will care about me anymore.

I cannot see how you look like (for obvious reasons).

Ask yourself this: Would I reallt spend my time and energy on you if I thought you were not worth it? I literally said love is earned...and while it is not romantic love I have for you, I do have a love for you as  a human being and a friend ❤️

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Ask yourself this: Would I reallt spend my time and energy on you if I thought you were not worth it? I literally said love is earned...and while it is not romantic love I have for you, I do have a love for you as  a human being and a friend ❤️

True, Thanks Jenny! ❤️

5 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

This.

2 minutes ago, luck588 said:

I know this may sound wrong but I wanted to at least once have someone interested in me because of how I look, like I don't want a whole relationship based on it but at least for the start I kinda gave up on things like tinder because of that and flirting is way too hard.

Not at all wrong. It's only natural to want to feel appreciated looks wise. It's totally okay to have this desire.

10 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Not at all wrong. It's only natural to want to feel appreciated looks wise. It's totally okay to have this desire.

Thanks, and like I just don't want to have to be the one that has to do all the "hard work". Like I want to be the one that has to be "convinced " to go on a  date and not the one doing the other way around, sorry for downing the mood so let's talk boobs I like all shapes and sizes 

3 minutes ago, luck588 said:

I just don't want to have to be the one that has to do all the "hard work". Like I want to be the one that has to be "convinced " to go on a  date and not the one doing the other way around

I've been on both ends and I've got to say being wanted is a hell of a drug don't let it go to your head. I have, it's really easy to do, we are vain creatures. Honestly the best relationships are ones where effort is consistent on both sides.

2 minutes ago, Solomon said:

I've been on both ends and I've got to say being wanted is a hell of a drug don't let it go to your head. I have, it's really easy to do, we are vain creatures. Honestly the best relationships are ones where effort is consistent on both sides.

I feel like in most times I was doing all the effort or at least most of it, like sometimes I knew the interest was there but they would not put the same level of effort as me or at least help me a bit, it felt like once I was in a date I would have to do 99% of the work 

14 minutes ago, luck588 said:

it felt like once I was in a date I would have to do 99% of the work 

Men really do have to carry the early dates engaging their potential girlfriends interests, keeping conversation going, picking a good location, and paying for it. Thankfully this has been changing here in the U.S. though it varies from state to state. I'll stop interjecting with dour stuff enjoy your RP!

oh, by the by @Eros Angel

I meant to show you this back when you originally posted about being worried about your looks fading when you turn 40, but other stuff tied me up at the moment and I forgot.

Now, for starters, you should absolutely not believe that your worth as a person an your ability to be loved and valued is dependent on what you look like externally. You are an absolutely wonderful person and would not have nearly as many friends here (where none can see what you look like) if that weren't the case.

That said.

75521854_10157407774456351_8205034225821

On the right is my 47 year old mother, just last november visiting machu pichu with her girlfriend. The woman has just straight up not aged since she was 28 lol.

Prostitution being prohibited in the US never made any sense to me, here they are legal workers just pimping and brothels that are banned (they exist still) 

16 hours ago, JennyDK said:

How do you guys feel about one night stands?

Personally it has never really interested me. I really prefer sex to be people I know well enough to want to sleep with.

I have no opinions about it 

I'm inclined to agree, but I can figure out if someone is a person whose company I enjoy in a few hours. Plenty of time to meet in the afternoon and have sex that night. The whole, "That's it, never see them again" strikes me as odd.

Unless the sex was bad, but even then, if they're cool enough to have sex with, they're probably cool enough to have a beer with too.

7 minutes ago, luck588 said:

Prostitution being prohibited in the US never made any sense to me, here they are legal workers just pimping and brothels that are banned (they exist still) 

That is just silly to me. Prohibition only promotes sleazy and less than pleasant people making money off those who choose to sell sex. If it was legal, there would be much less need for creepy people to ruin the lives of these persons. If that makes sense.

• Community Administrator

Just a polite mod note to all in the topic.

This topic went wildly off-topic several times, and as such around 245 posts have been moved to the Ecchia's Collection of Off-Topic Posts which can be found starting from here. In addition I've had to merge a number of double postings - which in this section isn't really allowed. If I've moved something that was actually on topic please let me know, here, and I will re-review it. 245 posts is kind of asking for something innocent to have been picked up in all of that.

No one has been warned, no one is being punished, no one is in trouble - I'm pretty chill about all of this, it's good to see some activity going. But I will ask that we keep this on topic, please, that'd be great. Thanks!

Technically this post is off topic, so I will leave it there. Thank you again everyone. 🙂 

Archived