Blowjob practice

Thewritinghead18181818

Does anyone want to participate in a bj practice rp? It’s a quick one off unless you wanna keep it going for as long as you like. Either way title says it all. Idea is from  felta-pure the hentai. If you wanna better idea. 

So, I went and watch Fela Pure. I rather like your premise here. I can probably give you a single scene as I have a lot of other stuff already going though. If no one else is willing to lend a hand I'm willing to let you practice on me, sis.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Tema locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Busterbugs
      By Busterbugs
      I’m looking for a female partner to play as a new member of a team of people that search for unknown creatures, capturing them for study, or to stop them from harming people. And I had a idea that your female character would have something about her that aroused monsters, making them want to mate with her, making their job easier and harder sometimes. 

I would play as another new recruit, a young man who is unknowingly half Incubus and as any male creatures. I would be open to adding and playing as more human guys to. If this idea interests you let me know and we can discuss it.
    • KawaiiUwU
      By KawaiiUwU
      Yukari is a pink haired high school girl. She’s so beautiful men can barely think in her presence. And she’s completely oblivious, but also a massive slut.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.