Seeking long termed romantic roleplay futa x female

I would like to first establish what "roles" we have and how we first meet and all - rather than doing in media res.

I do prefer a woman with just cock and balls and I thinki it would be funny, hot and cute if I have no idea you are a dickgirl until things slowly get steamy. Build-up really makes a big and lovely difference, in my book.

I have a few suggestions. Normally, I like to propose basic stuff and if my partners seem to like the overall idea, we can then discuss it in greater details. So off the top of my head:

• A princess/queen who is on her back to her kingdom, but her entourage is attacked by something. The leader of a nearby village of barbarians either come to her rescue alone or with her other fellow warriors. The princess/queen then is offered to live at their village. It can involve us going on fun adventures and such.
  • We play an angel and a succubus, both of which try to save a specific person and in our interactions with this, things begin to develop over time and soon it is more about finding excuses to be near each other than the soul of the human.
  • A lonely, but rich woman hires a new maid to help out in her large mansion. The maid has no idea the husband died many years ago and yet the widower still misses him, but slowly finds out the hole in her heart can be filled once more. A new life for the maid and the rich woman develops over time.

I like the idea of being part of a barbarian village that rescues you or being hired as your maid.

I will offer this as an alternative also, you're a private detective and I hire you to find my ex-girlfriend who stole my heirloom (some kind of jewelry). Over the course of the investigation we realize there's more between us than this case. Maybe we go on to become partners in more ways than one.

There are things I like about each. 

Being the barbarian the adventures are really easy to write and it's all very open, but if I'm from a barbarian or Amazon tribe it feels like the whole futa thing might not be something I hide.

The maid has an easy route to intimacy but there's not a lot of interesting stuff to do. Go out to eat, shop, hang around the house? Maybe you go on a trip and I accompany you?

The private detective has a bit of both but mysteries are intricate to write.

They're all good, so which is your favorite?

A few ideas for themes to explore:

The civilized person vs the more ruggish and "uncultured one:
The paladin being more used to living in normal society, including its more puritan and limited views on sexuality, behaviour and so on. The paladin and the warrior woman each trying to learn a bit from the other and slowly finding a more fitting middle ground.

Body shaming:
Being a futa, the paladin curses the lewd body she is born with and has a hard time dealing with her extra equipment even to the point of loathing it. By interacting with the mor free spirited warrior gal, she could learn to accept and even love her body.

Becoming more feminine:
Either of us or both of us having a hard time feeling feminine and such, but together learning we can perceive ourselves as able to feel feminine and like a woman.

Tossed into dire circumstances:
Perhaps at first we are in a situation where we are forced to cooperate and rely on each other and thus we learn more about each other in the process, making things start to spark.

Fantastic. Of course some of these I suggested to another where we are both to play dickgirls, so some adjustments might be necessary. They rejected like 3 out of 4 of these sadly because their character is already predetermined beforehand.

I personally like building a very simply concept at first, without too much fluff and go from there - sort of a blank slate where I fill out the holes (rawrrr) just like with Nishka in the PF game. I feel it gives me more freedome and makes me more flexible.

I am glad you at least like them all and I will gladly hear any suggestions you may have ^^

That is pretty much how it works for me most of the time as well.

I think it could be kind of hot, cute and funny at the same time if their first meeting was on the battlefield and somehow got into a situation where they need to put their differences aside in order to survive as well as having to work together.

• Like 1

Maybe that demon army is chasing you and I find you. You're clearly a crusader so I really need to help you because they're demons, but you "civilized" people are kind of crappy to us "barbarians" so I'm not super eager. In the end I help because it's right - and discover you're a better fighter than I thought?