What consoles do you own?

Every gamer has their consoles! Some have more consoles than others. What are the consoles that you own? 🎮🕹️👾

For me, I currently own the following:

✿ Game & Watch
✿ NES
✿ SNES
✿ GameBoy Colour
✿ GameBoy SP
✿ GameBoy Advance
✿ Nintendo 64
✿ GameCube
✿ DS Lite
✿ Wii
✿ Wii U
✿ Sega Genesis

I used to own:

✿ 3DS
✿ Playstation 1
✿ Playstation 2

The 3DS broke after many years of using it. The PS1 was sold when I was little, and the PS2 died after years of use.

If we are counting only what I have here in my current place it is my Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, and 3DS. I put a bunch of stuff in storage so I have my SNES, PS2, PS3, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy SP, DS, DSI, Gamecube, Wii U, and a PSP. I spend most of my time playing Switch and my PC when it comes to gaming. What is your @Sunstone favorite console? Mine is definitely the gamecube. 

That's a pretty good collection, @Rolyas! 😊 You've got quite a variety of stuff from Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft. And the fact that you own some older consoles like SNES is pretty amazing. ^u^

What is your @Sunstone favorite console? Mine is definitely the gamecube. 

I think for my favourite console of all time, I would have to go with the Nintendo 3DS. It's the one that I have undoubtedly used the most in my life, and I remember back in high school I treated it as if it was my mobile phone... that was also capable of playing heaps of games. xP I used it so much that I wore it out and it broke. ;w;

I love the GameCube too, and that console certainly has its own library of classic games. Some of my favourite games are only for the GameCube, like Super Monkey Ball 1+2, Wario World, and WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames!.

14 hours ago, Sunstone said:

I think for my favourite console of all time, I would have to go with the Nintendo 3DS. It's the one that I have undoubtedly used the most in my life, and I remember back in high school I treated it as if it was my mobile phone... that was also capable of playing heaps of games. xP I used it so much that I wore it out and it broke. ;w;

Well why not get another one before it is too late? I am thinking about buying a bunch of games on the E-Shop before the 3DS turns theirs off in america 

4 minutes ago, TheMaleDiamond said:

current list! 

Sony: PS2💓- PS3- PS4
Nintendo: NES- SNES- N64- gamecube💓- Wii- WiiU- Switch- new 3DS- GB ASP- GB color- virtual boy
Sega: Master system- Dreamcast 💓- game gear

I like this forum topic 🙂

Thats a good selection as well. Are you @TheMaleDiamond or you @Sunstone getting the PS5 or the Xbox Series X?

1 minute ago, Rolyas said:

Thats a good selection as well. Are you @TheMaleDiamond or you @Sunstone getting the PS5 or the Xbox Series X?

depends on what they have to offer but, probably not right off the bat. Whichever one has more weeb games for me to play. PS5 is winning just because it has Street Fighter 6 coming to it apparently. 

On 19/05/2020 at 21:11, Rolyas said:

I spend most of my time playing Switch and my PC when it comes to gaming.

Me too.  I just don't have time for anything more.

I have a Wii U, Switch, PSP (which I just keep around for FF tactics), and a PS4, and dying to try FF7 Remake, but I'm so time crunched.

12 hours ago, Rolyas said:

Well why not get another one before it is too late? I am thinking about buying a bunch of games on the E-Shop before the 3DS turns theirs off in america 

I could, though it might cost a bit, and I'm trying to save up for a PC upgrade at the moment. If I could, I probably would buy a new 3DS or perhaps one of its variants. I dunno if I'll be able to play it as much as I used to though. And it's sad when consoles discontinue their online services or servers for games shut down. T_T

11 hours ago, Rolyas said:

I don't think I'll be getting either console, mainly for the same reasons listed above and not having a whole lot of money, and also the fact that I've never particularly been too invested in the Xbox or PlayStation consoles. I mostly just play stuff on PC nowadays, I'm not sure if I'll be buying any new consoles of any sort for a long time. x_x

• 1 month later...

NES

SNES

N64

Gamecube (and GBA player)

Wii

Wii U

DS

3DS

Genesis

Saturn

Dreamcast

PS1

PS2

PS3

PS4

PSP

Vita

The only things I can remember previously owning but not anymore are the Master System, Game Gear, and some model of Atari but don’t remember which.  Unfortunately I no longer have the childhood game collection I did for some of the older ones (NES, SNES and Genesis).

• 1 month later...

I practically own every mainstream game console from the late 80's to now.

•  1 of each nintendo Handheld (even virtual boy, missing a few NA Game and Watches.)
  • Every main Nintendo Console including japanese sufami and famicom
  • Every main Sony console (even a PSP Go, no Xperia.)
  • Xbox 360 and Xbone
  • Sega master system up to Dreamcast 
  • Sega Game gear
  • Atari 2600, Atari 5600 , and Atari Home Pong(no other Atari consoles)

What I hope to buy when I win the lottery:

• Neo Geo
  • Time Crisis Cabinet
  • The new modern consoles, nothing is too intriguing yet from my perspective. 
  • 3DO because why da frick not.
  • Play choice 10
  • Magnavox Odyssey 

Most were just me doing some light refurbishing of consoles I found at flea markets (soldering is one hell of a skill friends)

Others were hand me downs by family members.

Do I play all of them? Heck no, too much of a hassle to set up with modern day tv's. Just emulate, most are sitting in storage.

• 2 weeks later...

Oof, let me see if I can keep track here...

• Nintendo Switch
  • PlayStation 4
  • Xbox One X
  • Xbox 360
  • Nintendo WiiU
  • Nintendo 3DS
  • Super NES
  • SNES Classic
  • PlayStation Classic
  • PlayStation 3 (Possibly broken)

MIA (Either lost somewhere in my family's home, handed down to a niece or nephew, or confirmed damaged beyond repair):

• NES
  • SEGA Genesis
  • N64
  • PlayStation 2
  • DreamCast
  • GameBoy Advance
  • PlayStation
  • Nintendo DS
  • Nintendo Wii

We had a Colecovision when I was a kid but it broke when I was real young, so I don't really count it. I also have a gaming capable PC now, which may impact my next-gen purchases.

In terms of favorite systems, don't know if I'd be able to choose. The Super Nintendo was so important to me growing up, but the PlayStation, while I wouldn't call it a favorite machine, had a ton of influential games. Xbox and GameCube would also mean a lot, but then the WiiU would earn a place in my heart as it felt like a real return to form for Nintendo.

• Community Administrator

I don't have much, or really ever had much. I'm more of a PC-boy. But yeah I've had a few in my day.

Have: 

• XBox360 somewhere, I have no idea if it works or not.
  • Nintendo "New" 3DS, Hacked and modified, running Homebrew, naturally. 

Had:

• Gameboy Colour (Back in the good ol' days)
  • PS1
  • PS2
  • Sony "Phat" PSP, Hacked and modified, running Homebrew, of course.

And I think that's it. I've pretty much always been on PC from the Basic Amstrad CPC464, Amiga A600 right through to my desktop PC today.

Edit: Slight change to "Have", you can go ahead and add Nintendo Switch (v2) in there. 🙂 Should be getting that on the 15th (Tomorrow). 

• 1 month later...

Okay well after giving it a good think over I believe this is all of them:

2 NES
SNES
N64
GameCube
Nintendo Wii
Nintendo Wii U
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance
3 Nintendo DS's
Nintendo DS Light
New Nintendo 3DS
2 Nintendo Switches

Sega Genesis
Game Gear
DreamCast

Playstation
2 Playstation 2
Japanese Playstation 2
Playstation 3
Playstation 4
3 PSP
Playstation Vita

X-Box
X-box 360
X-Box One

Neo Geo Pocket Color

Use to Own:
Game Boy
Nintendo 3DS

@YunaRen That's a very impressive collection. I'm particularly fascinated with the Game Gear, Dreamcast, and Neo Geo Pocket Color, as these tend to be fairly obscure consoles. Do you have many games for these, and would you recommend any of them? I've considered buying either a Dreamcast or a Sega Saturn for quite some time now but they're pretty hard to get a hold of.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently have in my home:

NES
SNES
PS1
PS2
Wii
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance SP
PSP
PS Vita
Nintendo DS (Onyx)
Nintendo 2DS (Pokémon red edition)
Nintendo 3DS (Flame Red)
Nintendo 3DS XL (Galaxy
Nintendo Switch
Nintendo Switch Lite

(I’m feeling like a Nintendo whore as I look at this list…)

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived