The Crusader Queen & The Futa Barbarian (JennyDK & WritesNaughtyStories)

It does seem like our cultures are miles apart when something as simple formally adressing others is this far from each other. Still, I have learned patience a long time ago and so I address it the best."It is no different than you insisting to use my title to address me. It is considered polite to do so. Beyond that, it can be used to show closeness of some sort - I know it sounds complicated, but it is also a sign of respect".

The more unpleasant part is surely the next one as it deals with one crucial fact - that women in the order is extremely rare and dealing with female instincts in such an organization is pretty tough, even if I have never been courted by anyone or had any interest shown towards me. I give a grimacing face, feeling uncomfortable and for a few moments I stay silent, before breaking that silence to finally answer you."All of those things....don't really matter now, that I serve the Order, my country and Asaroth. I have to...stay strong and commited, so I may be the pure leader they all need", I say, not without a hint of exhasperation behind it.

After that multiple minutes there is only silence around us, but I suddenly and very faintly utter:"But....but thank you miss Thura...for thinking of me in such ways...it feels nice, even if those things do not matter in the end..."

My sharp ears pick up your whispered confession and I blush slightly. I had thought I masked my interest behind an inquiry about culture. I tense at having been caught out, but you do not seem angry or offended - but sad.

"But why, Beatrix? What is more pure than lover? Are your gods so greedy that they must have you all to themselves? Would you not raise them strong warriors to protect the future? Doesn't a warrior fight harder to defend his family and clan than flag or symbol?" Thura shook her head, sad for the woman across from her.

The barbarian gave the Queen a smile, "I am glad I am not faced with such choices. I may take a lover or wife and still serve my people."

Of course, those have been words and questions I have asked myself a few times, but always turned from them, lest they make me question my ability to fight, pray or rule. A heavy sigh leaves my lips and I rise from my seat, unsure how to fully deal with this right now."I...those are not unfair questions or perspective, but it is just not that simple. I was brought up in this manner and with these values...and in order to be a conduit for Asaroth, I need to be pure. A...a wife? You are...lesbian then?", my mind riling up at that as I have never ever thought about such a thing or seen or heard anyone around being a homosexual or bisexual even.

I look down, suddenly shocked. The elders have warned me that I would not always be welcome. I have accidentally revealed myself again.

I look up uncertainly, chewing the inside of my lip as I try to form an answer. "I am not a lesbian, although they are known among my people." My eyes again fall to my lap, "I was born between the rivers and the waters of both flow in me." It is the description we use to describe those, like myself who are both man and woman yet truly neither. Among our mountain jungles we are welcome and seen as having been toughed by earth and sky.

I mask my fear by looking at the fire, pretending to tend it, "Should I choose I could take a husband instead but my desires do not lay toward that river."

I know I am am trying to avoid the inevitable and finally look up at your face. "I'm sorry that choice is denied to you Beatrix." I collect my stew and eat in silence for a moment, concentrating on my meal before I look up with a thin smile, "When the world is saved, come and live with us. Take a wife or husband, let happiness be your reward."

This time it seemed like I have uttered something that has made you feel uncomfortable or at least unsure what to really respond with. I do feel a tiny bit guilty for saying anything that might you feel uneasy, even if what you said still puzzles me. I am not dumb by any sense of the word, so I get that there is something...special, about you, but I cannot quite fathom what it might ultimately be and it seems to be a topic you are not sitting well with. So for now I put it to rest, as I do not wish to put you on edge or further make you feel uncomfortable in my presence. The only question that still lingers still gets out though:"You are not a lesbian, but you are not interested in men....I am not sure I understand miss Thura", I finally ask after a moment of silence.

"It was not denied to me. I chose that path myself, so I best could serve my people and fellow crusders and Order. Like I said, it made sense since there was no point in pursuing such wishes when no one has looked at me in that manner. So when that is the case, I might as well deny that part of me...as a woman", I sigh out."I have a huge responsibility, so I cannot go and frilly it away in some village. I need to be a leader and a warrior. I have no idea...if there is a way to have both...but before that is even a question I need to ask, there need to be someone who might actually like me and court me..."

I do not hear revulsion in your voice - confusion definitely and maybe even curiosity. I take a deep breath and try to order my thoughts. I look at the ground in front of me for a moment before I raise my gaze to your intense eyes.

"I would court you if it was possible, Beatrix." My gaze does not falter. I know it is not possible, so my confession does not expose either of us. "You are a warrior, leader and beautiful - I can think of no better wife."

I am less certain with what comes next, but I am emboldened by the knowledge that there can be nothing between us. "As for me - I have been told to be careful outside the tribe. I am both man and woman but neither." I look down at my ample breasts, "As much woman above, man below." I try to explain before again looking at your face - now I am nervous. I don't know why. I am a capable warrior and scout. I have lived my whole life without your approval, why do I need it now?

I finish up my part of the meal, feeling nice and full. Thankfully I am done eating when I hear something so bold and unexpected coming from you. My face grows a small blush and I am a bit stunned for a couple of seconds, which is pretty clear to see of course."Uhhmm..I...well..I..you see...I...I appreciate it, I truly do, but not sure..I mean, my wov of celibacy and you...barely know me...and I have so many duties and all...I...I will need to think about it...at  least", I stutter, clearly taken by surprise and unguarded.

The next part is even more shocking and something I have never even before heard be a possibility and neither have I ever given it any thought at all. My blush goes from just above faint to much more red and intense. You can tell I am really trying to find te right words for a moment or two. Finally I do comment on it though:"I...I su..suppose that is how Asaroth choose for you to be....we haven't chosen our bodies, so I don't think..you should be ashamed....at all", I say, sounding sincere. While talking to you, I have not looked away or given any expression of disgust.

As you stutter and stumble my heart aches. I smile softly and reach for your hand. "I don't think we need to worry about it, My Queen. You are a queen and I am a simple mountain scout. You cannot come with me and I cannot go with you. Perhaps in other lives." I say with a soft, kind laugh.

I look down at myself, "I have no shame, Beatrix - just a warning from my elders to be careful among the city builders. The shaman say you live to far from the old gods and the fertile forests so you no longer have futa children. I know very few outsiders and of them, only you know."

I pat your hand softly. I want to hold you, let you feel the love your sacrifice deserves, but I squeeze your hand and set about cleaning up our meal and putting out the fire. I crush the bushes down like deer would to make a nest, trying to conceal our campsite as a natural event.

I curl into the nest to check it and climb back out. "Best I can do, Beatrix. Rest. I'll doze here." I say pointing to the entrance to the nest. To wrap around you, lay curled about you like a blanket... I sigh very slightly at the thought, a momentary flash of longing  clear in my eyes as I make myself a human barrier. The more I think about it the more I feel the weight of your loneliness and isolation. "I am glad they sent me, Beatrix. When we get back I will be sad to call you 'Majesty' rather than your name. Until then, call me Thura - I am a scout and body guard, not a 'Miss'."

I recheck the fire and scatter its ashes and settle in for the night.

OOC: I thought you liked the idea of theme of being shameful/loathing your "unwanted" parts?

It seems like Thura did not notice me not outright saying no to her proposal and realize my unsure and stuttering may hide a very hidden, even for myself, interest in courting someone like yourself. Neither of us seem to realize that we are holding like this and not just for an instant, even as you keep talking to me. I am about to answer a few times, but I honestly don't know what to say or do really, but a light blush does form on my face, which is still pretty obvious to you.

The first time I am able to open my mouth is once the primitive bedding is made."Ohh...ohh...thank you...Thura...I will be most fine", I say after you are done."And you can still call me Beatrix...if you wish. I believe we are still equals...from one warrior and to another...", I add and then begin to remove my armour while my weapon is very close by my "bed".

I try not to watch as I help you remove your armor. I do not have much success and find myself looking up too often, my hands lingering too long.

A blush colors my cheeks when our eyes meet and I hurriedly look down. Now, suddenly aware of my male self becoming aroused, I retire to the ground outside your makeshift bed and shift uncomfortably on the ground and try hide my swelling phallus.

Faced with the sudden awareness of your gaze and my reaction, I settle into my role as body guard and feel my gathering hard-on soften.

"Good night Beatrix. Try to get as much sleep as you can. The next couple of days are going to be hard." I say, trying to forget my impossible attraction to you and concentrate on the one thing I can do. My duty.

I rest fitfully, plagued when sleep comes with aching dreams of a blonde warrior in my arms.  I awaken often and survey the night around us before closing one eye again.

When morning comes I am thankful for and end to the haunting dreams that leave me aching. I divide what stew remains between us and try to sneak glances at you. I'm terrified of what happened last night.

"As soon as you are ready, Beatrix." I offer, lifting your gorget to help you armor for the day.

I am aware that you have some sort of interest in me as you specifically said so, but so far I have no idea to what extent that goes. It is likely it is just a fleeting and shallow idea that being with a warrior queen could be interesting. I am fairly certain it will either not repeat itself too much or get more intense. Still, the idea lingers in my mind for an hour so before I finally fall asleep on the "sheet" of trampled vegetation. Before I fully doze off, I hear you speak faintly."Next night, I am doing guard duty. You need proper rest as well, Thura", I let you know.

Morning comes once more and I see you up and about, ready to help me don my heavy armour once more. I nod and smile-"Good morning Thura. I hope your night was pleasant? If there is a way I can help us some more food, let me know. I can even do minor things like give you a small blessing of Asaroth", I tell you, wanting to be of help as well and it is pretty clear to see.

I help you with your armor gladly. It is an excuse to be close to you. It is an intimacy of warriors but it is an intimacy.

"I slept as well as possible for the situation." I answer honestly, buckling your pauldrons into place. I bang my fist on your shoulder plate once as sign you're ready.  I tie your hair back in the style of my tribe's warrior women.

When you mention helping get food, I look around. Time is crucial. "I hope we'll find shallows to spear fish in. I don't think we want to hunt this morning."

I kneel in front of you, my face upturned, "I would have your blessing. Any favor we might earn can only help. Pray for swiftness, Holy Queen."

When you have finished your ritual I finish breaking camp, concealing our presence and disguising our direction of travel. After a last search that turns up only a few broken twigs that I add to my list for kindling, I set off.

I push our pace as hard as I dare and we reach the forest's edge within an hour. I signal for a pause and kneel in the cover beside you.

To the east a broad, muddy river can be seen, drawing a lazy course to the south. Ahead lies a sea of low grass and soft, muddy earth that stretches for two hard days of travel. 

All I see is exposure.

I take a long, slow breath and turn to you.

"Now we run."

It seems to have become our own little routine now, as you help me into the armour. Though each time it feels a little bit....different.  I cannot quite put my finger on it. When your hands and fingers then find my long flowing golden colour hair, it sends a light shiver through my body and due to you doing it from behind, the blush on my face is not visible to you. There is just silence as all this is happening, from doning the armour and to fixing my hair, but it is not a bad one - just two persons sharing a different kind of intimate moment. The silence is broken mid way by your response to my question, to which I simply nod as a way to respond back, as I want to enjoy the quiet moment better.

"We shall see what we can acquire later then. For now, we must indeed get moving", I reply back and grab my massive sword to sheathe. Then I see you kneel, ready to receive a minor blessing. I chant something in that alien language of mine, before touching your forehead lightly with my palm and you feel a minor surge of heat wash throughout your body, like an inner spring of hot water, reaching every part of your form.

I follow along fairly well and easy until we reach the edge of the swampy area and we are greeted with open land."Run? That would tire us both out fairly fast. If we had horses it would be a better option to be swift though", I comment to Thura.

I look at you, clearly trying to mask the confusion on my face.

"I can trot like a hyena all day." I know, now, that you cannot.

I take off my sword and javelin, laying them in the ground at your feet.

"There is another way, but I will not be able to carry your armor but take our weapons and my loin cloth." I explain as I take off my top and untie my loin cloth and hand it to you. My immense, veiny penis and large, heavy balls are completely revealed. I make no effort to cover myself. "I won't be able to talk but I'll understand you." I continue. Then I close my eyes, concentrate for a moment and begin to deform.

It takes a few minutes but my body grows, stretches and reshapes. My black hair absorbs into my skin an redistributes across my body as fur.

I stand before you, a large, black tiger. My sheath and testicles are clearly visible but my breasts seem less noticeable. I crouch and chuff softly, inviting you to mount.

"It is not exactly easy with all of this gear. Without it, I could surely keep up, but with it, I can do an hour or two at a time", I let you know while your put down your weapons. At the same time I wonder why you are doing this, but at the very least I take the hint and gather them up myself. Then you continue to further remove items, but this instance it is your clothing. My blush returns even hotter and redder than ever, especially once I see that massive piece of fuck meat dangling heavily between your legs and my discomfort and embarassement is clear as day all over my face, as I am not sure if I should look away or not. So I end up staring a bit, looking away, then staring again and so on on.

At least until your body changes shape, further taking me by surprise. A few seconds I simply stare in disbelief at what I am seeing before finally climbin on top of you."I must say...you are full of surprises, Thura....", I finally say, not sure how else to put it without sounding weirded out.

I doubt I can carry you fully armored for any length of time, but I let you mount despite you ignoring my request. You are, after all, the Crusader Queen. The limits of my strength are of no consequence before the fate of the world.

I set off across the soft, wet ground, my large paws sinking into the damp earth with every step. I am moving faster than you can but the bulk and sucking muck are draining my strength and slowing my progress markedly. A few hours in I am panting heavily and stop at a relatively clear pool and drink. I lay my head in the mud, my front shoulders low to the ground for you to dismount. I can go no further.

From the west, a dark mass can be seen boiling across the landscape toward us.

I try my best to be an easy rider on top of you as we move forwards against the portal where both of us have entered in order to get here and fight the evil forces aiming to overrun our shared world. This world was sadly lost long ago to the demons, but I have yet to give up hope on cleansing this place with the might of my Order and of course royal forces. This state cannot stand, clear and simple.

Soon  enough we make a rest where I slip off your back and take a look at this weird looking mass before us, trying to asses what exactly that is.

I lay on the cool, wet ground amid the saw grass and reeds, trying to gather enough strength to transform back to my natural form. Each second the horde of gibbering demons and twisted human cultists draws closer.

I can see them closing but I've spent too much energy. I could have outrun them if you'd only left the armor. Could it be more important than surviving? It seems in my haze you could have gotten new - you are the Queen.

I try to catch my breath enough to take another drink and lap weakly at the pool. Another minute or so and I'll be able to transform. My muscles will still burn with exertion but I will have hands and speech. But it is not soon enough. They are here.

I can tell that we will be attacked very soon, so my warrior instincts take over more and I get in between your animal form and them. A quick prayer follows up as I close my eyes and raise my claymore to have it blessed. The steel shines brightly and I swing downwards in a tilted angle, readying myself for what is to come."Do not worry Thura. I will make sure you can rest until you are ready to do what you do!", I say, not facing you, but asserting how best to deal with the massive horde running towards us both.

The giant mass of bodies forming a minor army draws closer and closer and for now I dash forwards to meet them. My sword is still in a downwards tilted angle, but once I get in range, I use both arms to properly swing it up and cleave at least 4 medium sized bodies, all of them gurgling as their blood and life ebs out from them and their bodies lie mangled and dead on the ground."By Asaroth's light, I purge you all!!", I yell at full force and use the new angle to make a horizontal slice, cutting a few extra throats.

My breath finally slows and I can hear the sounds of battle over the pounding of my heart in my ears. I see the enemy close on you - a black wave crashing against a glowing rock. You stand hard, breaking wave after wave but the brackish water of their numbers begins to pool behind you.

'Hold, My Queen, but a moment more.' I plead silently as I will the change. The transformation always seems eternal as my body restructures. Muscles sear, bones grind and skin feels like it years but it has never felt like so long as now.

I try to roar a warning, but my throat is changing and I do little more than croak. My paws are not fully hands yet and I am trying to close them on my khopesh.

I try to push myself upright even as my knees crack and crunch to allow me to stand.  I am running for you by the time I am human once again.

"Beatrix! Behind you!" I can finally scream though my voice rasps hoarsely.

I charge to the flank where we want to go, toward the portal home. I disdain armor, preferring to move like a dervish - fast and agile, a whirling dance of flashing steel. My bone ache and my muscles scream but agony is part of the ballet.

I leap, naked, breasts bouncing and cock swinging wildly as my bare foot slams into one shoulder. I drive the cultist aside, forcing him into a brutal collision with a slavering horror as my momentum clears a little space to your left. I roll as the tangle of cultist, demon and barbarian splash into the wet muck, slashing as I come to my feet. 

"This way, Beatrix - I will hold your flank and the rear but do not let them block our way!"

I slash once in front of me, nearly hacking off a leg, before I charge back to clear the space behind you, my naked body already splashed with blood and smeared with mud. I step deftly around grasping claws and kick the feet out from under one grotesque creature as I party a sword intense to hamstring you.

Exhaustion is forgotten as my blood rises and the heat of battle takes root in my cods.

Naturally, my focus is entirely on the massive horde of demonic bodies wanting to rip and tear us both to shreds. The only thing they have going for them at the moment, is their numbers and other than that, they are basically like paper to cut through.

My onslaught is momentarily paused as you address me from behind and luckily  I have not let any of them get past me, which leaves behind a thick pile of dead bodies in my vicinity. Soon enough I am getting to see you in action once more, although this time it is fully nude. Of course, this is not the time for blushing and cute stuttering talk, but us having to deal with the matter of life and death. Still, your lovely form does get a quick look over subconsciously.

I hear your words calling for how we should proceed and now that I have backup, my grip tightens on my blade and a surge of energy rushes through me, which leaves me to make an improvised whirlwind strike. This cleaves about 2 meters around me completely as rampaging demons simply gets cut down like they are nothing. With this comeback we have, I manage to bring us forward, hacking and slashing the enemy heavily.

"I think I can see the portal, Thura!", I shout out to you through the noises of battle.

I can barely hear over the din of shouts, screams and the clang of battle. The portal is a distant abstract - my only thought is keep the flank clear, keep moving to the south - that it is toward the portal is forgotten.

I push, kick and slash, a whirlwind on your left, cleaving a path toward our goal - home. The long, heavy curved sword swings in precise, controlled arcs, each motion forcing our enemies into the swathes of broken bodies your claymore yields with each swing or butchering them where they stand. I cannot feel the burning in my muscles, I do not hear my breath. I turn, lunge, cut and push then take another step to the south.

One set of claws rakes my thigh, opening four bloody gashes as I kick one demon aside and hack another nearly in two. I give an animal growl and stomp down, pushing a hellish face into the mud as I stab down.

I keep moving, protecting our flank and keeping us moving. I do not notice the light change. we've reached our goal but I am lost in the thrill of battle. My blood sings, and my eyes search for enemies. I see you, standing, bathed in gold and splashed in blood. This is My Warrior Queen. The Crusader I did not know I longed for. Again the long, curved blade howls through the dark air and my free hand catches a wrist, and the blade severs it at the bicep. I heave the severed limb and the weapon it held at another demon with a feral, roar.

Our flank is clear, but I do not notice the portal, instead I move forward, driving into the side of their formation, cutting off one route of escape from your reaping blade.

"They are ours!"

• Like 1

Even in this heated battle, you are able to tell something. You can unmistakenly feel how I put my trust in your abilities and wanting to keep us both safe. Our blades swing again and again. Yours are more precise and agile while my own are heavy and slower. As if meant to be, the two swords find a natural and almost beautiful choreography as they rip and tear and slash together. It almost feels like we are doing a dance of primitive sort. A few times our eyes even meet and while it seems weird and maybe a bit macabre, I can feel myself staring into your gaze a few times - something unspoken being told with our sword dance and united effort.

By now, I don't even notice the blood, guts, screams - all of that seems to fade as we get closer and closer to the portal. Not even the hits I take makes me lose my newly found focus, being Thura.

The thing that seems to break our lovely and primal dance, is the one demon who almost seems to stab you, right when we are about to go through the green sparkly buzzing huge portal, leading home. A spear almost goes right through your chest, but at the last second, I jump out at you, pulling you and myself through the portal to save you from being deadly impaled. The spear avoids my chest as well, but manages to go through my one lower leg and this is the first time you hear me wail in pain.
We are through the portal, but I am on the ground, gritting my teeth to fight the pain of my damaged leg."AHH...NGHh...hhhhhaaggnnn!", I grunt through the agony.

• Like 1

As we tumble to the ground on our side of the portal the demon, his spear sunk through your thigh, stumbles through behind us. I hear your cries and risk only a glance at your your face, my eyes falling into yours for an instant before the reflection of the demon in them jerks me to action.

I wheel around, the hard curve of my blade coming down first on his writs, severing the malicious claw wrapped around the haft of the spear, I reverse the swing without turning the blade over and catch it under its chin with the point, driving up, through its jagged toothed mouth and into its primitive brain.

The black light behind its evil eyes winks out and I wrench my sword free, shattering its jaw bone and spattering us both with another spray of black ichor. Before the hell born creature falls to the warm, green grass I drop my sword at my feet and spin back around. I am covered in countless cuts, most of them minor and its hard to tell which blood is mine and which is our fallen enemies. My own thigh oozes blood, but I do not notice any of it. You are wounded.

I fall to me knees beside you, "My Queen..." I have failed. But somehow this hurts more. This is more than just The Crusader Queen, this is My Queen. I want desperately to take you in my arms. I lift your shoulders on to my knees and cradle your head, "I have failed you." I say softly.

"Beatrix..." I whisper. I move to examine your thigh. I look from the wound to your face, "You should have let it kill me - the world needs you whole." I manage to say, trying to push my personal anguish aside. I work my jaw, trying to tell you what I know we need to do.

I take your hand again, "I'm going to roll you onto your side, then we'll push it through so the barbs don't rip your leg any worse." I feel behind me and recover my sword. "This is going to hurt." I grab the haft of the spear and swing my axe-like sword into it, snapping it off as close to your armor as I dare.

I start to roll you away from me, so the back of your leg and the barbed point of the spear are facing me. "Ready?" I ask and yank the spear through without waiting for you to answer. I throw the spear aside and roll you on to my lap.

I have never wanted to kiss someone some much as now. I simply smile softly, "You were never going to be ready - you might have thought you'd be ready - but I know how much that hurts." I let you rest for as long as you need before I say, "We're going to have to get that armor off and get that wound dressed."

It happens very fast and suddenly, so my instincts are mostly to blame for this one. Still, I do not regret doing this to save your life. Even if you are not considering yourself as one, I see you as part of my subjects and those I would gladly risk my life and for you even more so. The pain is heavy and throbbing like mad in my leg, yet I mostly manage to fight against it.

I quickly feel and see your deep concern for me and my well being, once more putting aside your own safety and even life."You speak nonsense...nnghhh...hahhhn...my part is to protect my servant and subjects...including you. Thura...mghhhaahh...I..I will be well...soon enough...by Asaroth's light...he will help me recover...you will never...hear me put your life over mine...I will not have it...", I say through gritted teeth as you hold me like this.

For now I let you do your thing to try and help me the best you are able to. I have been heavily injured before, so I am not too worried, but of course this is still not a good situation to be caught in by any means. As I fully know what is coming next, I simply bite down as well as I can and prepare myself, saying a quiet prayer. It is interrupted by a loud and hard roar of pain as the spear exits me finally and I pant heavily, nearly having passed out from it. In this state I cling close to you, seeking the comfort and warmth of your body and companionship."Ahhh...at least...the worst part...is done...you may remove it...of course", I tell you.