The Crusader Queen & The Futa Barbarian (JennyDK & WritesNaughtyStories)

I begin by pulling off your pauldrons and breast plate so you can breathe a little easier. Then I pull of your greaves and tasse, exposing your shapely legs. At the moment I am not as acutely aware of seeing your body as I usually am. I push up your tunic to expose your injured thigh and spy your loin cloth. I know how close I am to your bare womanhood but I ignore it, concentrating on your wound.

My thick, heavy cock dangles between my thighs, dragging on the ground as I kneel beside you. I grab what little remains of our rations and use a small amount of our water to rinse out the wound as best I can. I tear a piece off your tunic and lay it on the ground under your thigh before I pat your your shoulder. "I'm going to get some herbs for a poultice - it'll keep the pain manageable and it won't get putrid." I hand you the rest of the water, "Get a drink and rest - I'll get you wrapped up and we'll be on our way. There's a village up the road a bit."

I stand up in a single, fluid and powerful motion and hurry to the nearby treeline. Several minutes later I return with a a handful of leaves and roots. I wash the roots with a bit of the water and tear another strip off your tunic. I pile the roots and leaves on the cloth and grind them together with the hilt of my sword. When I have created a smooth, fragrant paste I turn the dressing onto the wound and tie it in place.

"Best I can do for now, My Queen." I say, helping your to your feet. Once you've walked around on it a little and we both think you're ready to travel I bend to collect your armor. "Do you want to put it back on?"

Right now the main focus is getting my more able to travel as well as making sure our safety is as good as it can get, by the circumstances present. Therefore I have no qualms as my armour is removed in such places where it makes sense to do so. Most of my energy is used to maintain my consciousness and of course bite through the pain still there. While this situation is indeed very focused on the task at hand, my eyes still steal glances at  your thighs, legs and of course massive girlcock that shamelessly is displayed. While I try to hide the stares and think I do it well, it is very obvious.

For now, I mostly do groans and pained panting from the ordeal, but luckily I am still tough enough to give responses, but you can sense I try to retain most energy to deal with the hurt and such,"Thank you...Thura. I..nghh..appreciate it...greatly", I get out just barely, but it is at least coherent and not too soft.

Soon we have a makeshift bandaging for the wound and it is not bleeding too much know. With some aid I can stand up mostly on my other leg and foot, with a strong arm wrapped around your shoulder, mostly touching bare skin."It will do for now. Once I can get to chance to do it, I will be praying for some healing and that should help". This time a less exhasperated and short reply and even you can tell my recovery is above average at least.

I gather the pieces of your armor and stack them together, using the leather straps to hold them together in a single bundle. I hike it onto my shoulder and return to your side, taking as much of your weight as I can. "Come on." I say.

I start walking toward the nearest town. "When you get back to your castle, maybe we should put some kind of fort here or something."

I help you walk, supporting your weight, until night falls. As the light begins to fade I lead you to log and let you sit down. I set the bundle of your armor beside us and kneel at your feet.

"How do you feel, My Queen? It's about another hour to town. Shall we make camp here or push on to town and try to find a bed for the night and some hot food?

While you rest and decide I gingerly unwrap your thigh an take a look. It seems to be surviving the travel well enough. I wrap it back up and massage the muscles of your both your legs.

"I am glad to be alive, Beatrix but I wish it had cost us less. Had I only been a better warrior." I lament idly as I move to sit on the log beside you. I give you a single armed, comrade's hug with a soft sigh.

"I swear, I'm actually competent, My Queen."

"Yeah, maybe. It does sound fitting if the enemy is this close to it or perhaps just have something built around whre the portal was - we cannot have anyone accidentally stumbling in there after all. I don't know how much work either will be, so I will ask my advisors on that later", I reply back, feeling okay with talking yet again. We are indeed moving, but not too fast though or I cannot keep up and luckily I can carry most of my own weight at this point. Most of the day seems to be spent walking, until the sun goes down.

"Ohhh, much better at least. IF we are that close, I say we head on to town. There is no reason to stay here and take the bigger risk. I can sanctify the area, but a town is better protection and will require less of my strength", refering to my injury, plus one more hour is not too bad. I then let you see to my wound once more, which has closed nicely and even a faint "crust" is starting to show, once more showing off some good healing ability. A soft groan escapes my lips as you massage the piece of leg that is hurt."Oh, I will not hear of this. It is your fault I got out of there in the first place. We were heavily outnumbered - no amount of training or competence can save you from that. You are doing an excellent job, Thura. I am not perfect either", I tell you reassuringly and smile softly.

I help you up and wrap your strong arm over my shoulder, "Lean on me, My Queen."  I say, taking some of the weight off your wounded leg.

I initially offer because you are wounded  but as we begin to walk I realize I want you leaning on me - and not just when you're wounded.  I pull you closer. It helps support you more but I enjoy the greater intimacy, especially since you're not wearing hour armor.

I give a little laugh when you say you're not perfect, "You are the Queen, Beatrix. You're kind of perfect by definition." I nod though and purse my lips shyly, "I am glad I could help."

I fall silent for a few minutes, thinking it might be easier for you to walk without speaking but it doesn't take long for me to realize the silence leaves you to think of the discomfort.

"Where do we go tomorrow? To your kingdom or to recruit allies?" I ask. I want to ask about your vows but know that my interest is selfish. One day I will return home and find someone almost as worthy as you.

When the warm glow of the town's watch fires light the night ahead of us I pause. "When we get closer, shall I run ahead to herald your arrival? Is that how a queen enters a place?"

Our next short trek goes much easier and even I can feel you are taking a bigger part of my weight than you really need to. At first I think about protesting and rejecting, but I decide against it and simply just allow you to do what you feel you must. I find my one arm around your waist and due to your current state of clothing, it is mostly just skin, if not entirely flesh I feel against mine. It is nice, warm and even sort of soft, which I even lightly grope at without noticing myself and a few times I even strafe against an underboobs, surely being noticed by you and not myself.
I sigh softly as you seem to insist on my perfection, even though I know that no one possesses such a quality, if they ever should."Not sure why you put me up on this pedestal, but I appreciate the kindness of your words still", is all I have to say about that for now, trying to conserve energy, at least until we find beds."I think going all the way home might give the enemy too much time and opportunity to do things. For now we can gather some allies and I will send letter to the Order as well, letting them know we some more Crusaders to join us here. So that will be a yes to both about that".

After a bit more walking the next village is visible from the flames indicating torches and such, providing light."No need to. For now, let us be as discreet as we can. There might be spies there and with me down like this, it is only you if trouble stirs and shows its face".

As we approach the town gate the night watch hail us and tell us to halt. We do and I call to them that we are two travelers, one wounded, and we seek food and shelter for the night.

He commands us forward and I help you the last few steps into the bright circle of the watch fire's light.

"Hold!" He shouts suddenly and lowers his pike, it's bright steel point aimed at my chest. I stop suddenly inadvertently jarring your wounded leg. "Come no closer abomination."

I look down, instantly aware of my unthought of nakedness. "I have fought abominations today, I am no such and my companion even less so. We ask only a chance to buy food and a safe, dry place to sleep and we will be off come morning."

"She may enter. If she's not whatever it is you are" He says, thrusting the pike toward me threateningly, "You," he says with a terse nod at you, "Lift your tunic - we don't allow monsters."

I give an instant's thought to cutting him down where he stands but take a deep breath. I purse my lips and look between him and you.

"Show him nothing, M-Beatrix," i say, almost forgetting your desire for anonymity,  "I will carry you to the next town rather than have this cowardly rube gawk at you." I say.

I give the guard a long, hard stare, "I will be back and there will be a reckoning."

The rude and outright hostile approach this guard is pulling off when we are clearly not violent or have weapons drawn is not what we need right now. I see you argue with them and end up wanting to just leave this place. No longer can I hold back my own words and actions. I let go of your shoulder and with a humping walk I waltz right up into his face with a stern look upon my own. I flash the holy insignia of my Order to the low guard before me.

"You WILL grant us access to this town. If not, I will make sure my Inquisitors will thoroughly scour your entire family history down to the last root of your shitty family tree and we will root out every single offender and deal with those in accordance to Templar laws. So...what will it be?", I simply tell him and judging from this insignia, he can tell I am quite high ranking.

The guard snatches the emblem from your hand, "Blasphemer! No Crusade would associate with a - " he shakes his head, trying to think of a word for me. He finally sneers and practically spits with distaste as he says, "deviant like that."

His partner looks less certain, but the first guard presses on, "I don't know where you got this, be I will deliver it to the first real Crusader we find."

When he looks down to evaluate the emblem, I act. I step around his pike and grab the haft, yanking him off balance. As he looks up, shocked, I grab the emblem and push him back.

"She is a Crusader." I growl angrily. I swing your armor off my back. I fumble for the leg piece pierced by the spear and hold it in front of your leg and stick my finger through it for emphasis, "She was wounded fighting demons you shit."

He stares at me flatly. "Bullshit. No Crusader would keep company with - whatever it is you are." He snatches back his pike and levels it at me again. I step back to your side.

"She is the real thing - you need to understand that. Take her in, to the temple. I'll wait outside the other gate. You will see."

I look to you, "Go. Show them. I will wait outside the other gate. I'll be happier out here than locked up in there anyway."

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
  • Like 1

All of this quickly get out of hand it seems and while there seems to be a longer idea from Thura's side in mind, I quickly make up my mind on how to resolve this, though the guard will very much not like the outcome of it. Still, I am in such a state of mind that I cannot hold it back any longer.

I motion for you to move back a few paces."You better stand back", I tell the other guard who seems to really keep himself out of this. After that I say and a quick prayer before then chanting something. Like before a thick beacon of holy light opens up from the heavens and shine down on me and this troublesome guard. A surge of energy washes through my body and for the guard in question, he sees something. While the rest are unable to see her, a heaven Valkyrie descends down and then delivers a blade of pure energy that I grasp onto and then with a booming, otherwordly voice I speak to the guard:"You dare to defy the servant of Asaroth. For your insolence, aforementioned punishment will strike you and your family. Your heresy is hereby remembered and there will be swift judgement. You were warned!", it goes as if I am speaking with someone's else voice. With that said and done, the guard is hit with a bolt of energy, which paralyzes him for a few hours.

The glowing eyes vanish and I begin to talk normally once more."I will take that", I simply say and retrieve my emblem. Then a swift look at the other guard."Will this be all?".

I look at you with some sadness in my eyes. "Beatrix - I appreciate you standing up for me, but you ..." I trail off, unwilling to finish the thought. I walk beside you, my shoulders a little rounded, and hug your bundled armor in front of me, suddenly ashamed of my body and what people think of you because of it.

I follow you through the gate where the guard stops us and goes into the gate house for a moment and returns with ragged cloak of rough cloth which he shoves at me, "At least cover yourself."

I take the cloak without looking at him and shrug it on hurriedly. I follow you through town to our destination with my eyes on the ground at my feet. I am ashamed, trapped and dare not fight them.

A stern look from me against the guard from before, tells him I am deadly serious about the further consequences of openly defying a Crusader and mocking the very authority which it gives.

We make our way through the streets and luckily quickly a minor tavern where I get us both a room simply by showing my insignia, indicating the Order needs this for its operation - that is what is usually and basically means anyway. This time, it seems more like you are the one not feeling too well. So I have food and ale drink ordered which we bring to our shared room. Due to it being smaller tavern, there are only single rooms, which means only one bed. Luckily, it still plenty big for the two of us.

Once inside I turn to look at you with concern in my eyes, hoping the privacy will help this go more smoothly. I even give you a warm and comforting hug before adressing you."There was a 'but' back there...and then you left it open...leading me to think I did something bad to you. If we are to work together and such, I want you to be honest with me...".

I eat only a little and hardly look up from the table. The cloak folds my shoulders and spine despite its light weight.

I do not resist your hug and lean my head against yours but my arms hang limp at my sides. I sit that way for a moment before I get up and cross to the bed where I drop gracelessly and look up at you. I work my jaw from side to side for a moment, trying to decide how to proceed.

"We could have left." I begin, casting my gaze to the rough wood floor of the room. I think a moment more before I sigh heavily, "You made yourself as bad as them - for what?" I look up and gesture around, "This? A shitty room in a shitty inn in a shitty town. Sure, he was an ass, but does threatening him, chastising him, having judgement passed on him win you allies?" I push the cloak off, "Does it make you better than him or just stronger?"

I shake my head and look down, "I'm sorry." I say simply before I climb off the bed and lay the cloak on the floor. I push it into a narrow pallet and lay down. I roll on to my side, "Where do we head in the morning or will you need time to heal before we travel?"

I eat food and drink fine while sitting down on one of the stool and then hear you openly criticize how I handled the situation with the guard. While it may seem excessive to some, I feel like I need to make the issue behind it clear."I am sorry if it seemed overkill, but when the Order's servants are openly questioned and critiqued without a good cause, then that heeds a hefty warning. We have to have the trust of everyone around us and especially guardsmen. Who do an extremely important and dangerous task. He did not heed a direct warning and thus it would have been a hollow one if I had backed down from it. There will be no execution for this, but a punishment needs to happen. This is simply part of serving the Order. It was by no means any way to try and be mean or unfair", I reply and then finish my meal.

After that I remove the rest of my armour and place myself on the bed as well."What I am most sorry for, is how he treated you like a freak, which you are not by any means".

"His actions are not yours to apologize for." I say without turning.

"So you don't think like he does that I am a thing cursed by the gods to tempt men but only have sodomy to offer them? That the land between the rivers is not damnation and shame?" I ask rolling my head to look over my shoulder.

Perhaps not everything we believe about the Crusaders is true.

I rub the back of my neck. I'm tired and want out of this place and their cloaks. Their beds aren't that much more comfortable than the ones the forest provides.

"No matter. It's done. Will you be able to travel tomorrow? I have little wish to stay here any longer than your health requires. I will endure as long as necessary, but I will not like it and will probably pretend very badly that I do."

I can tell something is seriously bothering you and thus I want to clear things up as well and neatly as I can. It even seems to stretch as far as to how and why you might avert towns and such. Clearing my throat while putting a gently hand on your hip to let you know I am trying to comfort and reassure you."I have said it once, but I will gladly do so once more: Your body is how the Lord intended it to be. Your body...is beautiful, gracious, lovely...I will be honest and tell you a secret: I...well, I did have a dream with you...and myself, the other night. Your words about....courting me, has been stuck in me ever since. I do not know what has led you to hate being here with me....and I appreciate your effort, but I can ask what has led you to this...aversion of a simple inn and a simple town".

I pat your hand softly, wishing it was a more intimate caress, when you touch me and speak. I twist my torso to face you but hide my cock by leaving my hips turned away.

"I am flattered that you would dream about me and I wish it could be more than a dream but I cannot free you from your bonds." I respond sadly, gazing up at you from my makeshift bed. "Not everyone sees me that way though - most of -" I hesitate, searching for words. I'm not certain it's accurate but it will do, "your people?" It's a question, clearly, not an accusation, "see me the way the guard did."

I poke at the cloak, "That makes them happy - not me. I cannot move in that. There world is simply not mine."

I take a deep breath and exhale slowly, the weight of these worlds I don't understand is exhausting. I work my jaw for a moment before I answer. "Let's leave it as this is not my worst experience in a civilized town."

I pat your shoulder with a soft smile, "If you ever decide you want a wife, find me."

It is definitely not a secret that you have a thing for me and judging from my dream and caring about your well being beyond physical harm, it is kind of obvious there is at least some sort of mutual interest there. I let you fully finish your words before adressing them back in return. The hand patting my hand probably tries to slide away, but my hands grabs it back and holds it. My face gets streaks of red from a blush working its way to my cheeks. Perhaps it is a mix of the current tension, privacy and of course the now admitted attraction from my part as well.
A soft sigh escapes my lips."Thura...I have been thinking it over and over in my head...and no matter what I do end up imagining how nice it would be...to feel wanted, needed, lusted after...and all in between. I don't know how your society does it, but if you want to marry me....there is one condition: You will have to court me first. I will also tell you this: The Order may have some very close minded people, but those are few luckily and we only rain retribution upon those who wishes to do evil. Your penis causes no evil in this world...in fact...". I stop talking as I lean closer and my lips meet yours while a slow, but curious hand reaches below your clothes to find and lightly stroke your member

I start to return the kiss but pull away suddenly, "Beatrix - My Queen..." I can't decide if I'm panicked or thrilled and settle on a moment of confusion before I can stammer out, "Your vows?" I want more than air to reach out and pull you to me. My cock has already begun to stir at the thought of it. And I can feel my nipples tighten. They ache to be pressed against yours. But dare I? You are beautiful and deserve to feel loved, desired and wanted. I squeeze your hand.

"What about them?" I whisper, pointing at the door as my hand slides along your arm, to behind your head. I cradle your neck under the veil of yourlong blonde hair. "I would not begin to know how to court a Queen, My Queen." I say as I begin to roll over.

I feel the meaty member slowly surge to life between my fingers and already after the first kiss, I can feel that I want more as well. My eyes look you over and even you can tell, from my expression and stare, that there is desire and need in my gaze. OF course you bring up the wovs and you are indeed right to do so. I lean closer and smile softly."What I am before a queen or crusader? Am I not human...a woman? I know there are wovs, but if Asaroth rewards us for being honest and true to ourselves and learn us to accept our bodies as they are - then he will have to live with that I am true to myself right now. I...I have this growing sensation in me for a while now and it only gets more intense...around you". I pull even closer, the tension so thick and present, my breath lightly washing over your face."If this is sin, I will work twice as hard to earn his favour back. Losing myself....is simply not something I want to teach my subjects...or myself. You need to stop adressing me as Queen...like you asked me to stop using 'miss'. Just Beatrix is good", I mutter and once more give a long kiss.

I smile as I roll my hips toward you, "If you were stripped of everything - name, title, position and crown - and you and I stood naked against the world, I would still call you My Queen." My long, thick member flops over slaps like a dropped ham against my thigh. "Only you need ever know, Beatrix.

I meet your kiss hungrily, my lips devouring yours softly. I pull you to me, my bare, gold pierced nipples pressed against you tunic. My dick, throbbing and swelling in your hand - as long and thick as your forearm.

I kiss you as my hands find their way under your clothes, eager to feel your skin against my own.

"Yes, Beatrix, this... Forever, this."

• Like 1

Such statements certainly do not lessen the hot and red shade over my face and despite how I have faced many threasts and dangers, this is totally new territory to me and it surely shows very obviously."Ohh...t...t.thank you Thura...sorry, I...I just have no idea how to respond...so unaccustomed to such praise and of such character....but I am happy to hear you say so and that you think so highly of me....I would not being doing or saying the things I am now...if they were not mutual", I tell you and noises takes my eyes towards the gargantuan piece of freed meat and my eyes almost buldge out of my skull.
"OHH....OHH SHIIIIIT!", I silently mouth off as awe and shock mix into my gaze and it almost begin to feel too large my hand even. Without resistance I let myself be pulled closer into a hungry and eager kiss with you. While my kissing is awkward and inexperienced, I make up for it with passion and especially once I feel a hand slider under my tunic to feel me up, my nipples hardening fast and the sweet nectarish smell of pheromones being spread. My skin is very hot to the touch and goose bumps are even felt as well.
The kiss is soon broken, making me pant lightly and I slip off my tunic to reveal a very toned and fit lithe feminine body with smaller, but firm breasts."Ahhh..I quite enjoy it as well, despite not knowing much of what to do and how to do it", I admit honestly.

As you stumble for words my hands slide further up your tunic, caressing your back and ribs as I press my breasts against yours and moan softly as the soft globes yield to each other. "Say less..." I murmur softly as my lips dance along your jaw to your throat.

I see your sudden shock at my size and lift you back from me, "Let me see you too." I say in a low, husky voice, starting to lift your tunic off you. My pulse is racing as the proud warrior's body, lithe and curved is revealed to me. "Oh! My Queen!" I gasp in awe, afraid to reach out and touch the beauty I see. I cannot believe that only moments ago my rough, common hands touched such alabaster perfection.

I inhale deeply, smelling your arousal and feeling my own, and reach out with both hands and pull you down on top of me again with a soft sigh. Your warm skin is soft, smooth and pale - the tunics and padding protecting you from your armor in a way almost none of me is protected from sun and weather.

My hands trail lightly over your back and over the powerful, round muscles of your behind.

16 hours ago, JennyDK said:

"Ahhh..I quite enjoy it as well, despite not knowing much of what to do and how to do it", I admit honestly.

"We'll figure it out." I whisper as I gather you into my arms and lift you to the bed. "I would, one day, do this in our bed." I continue as I lay you down gently and crawl onto the bed beside you. My fat prick lays on your thigh as I lean up to look into your eyes and kiss you again.

My skin gets goosebumps all over from experiencing something this new, exciting and of course lovely and sensual. A soft gasp escapes my lips as my nude body is being lifted onto the bed in the mostly dark tavern room. The moon's light reaches through the window in here and bathes the furniture and our forms softly, illuminating the union happening here.

Right now I am just staring back, my blush even visible in the dim lighting and of course my smile is as well. My lips finds yours once more and this time it feels less stiff, awkward and such thankfully and the passion is still present, naturally. Soft groans are uttered from my throat and into  the making out. Meanwhile my body scoots closer and grinds against your own, seeking your heat and intimacy."Ahhhh....just...be a bit careful. My leg is still not healed after all. Other than that...I want to experience all these things with you...", I groan out between kisses and you can feel how hot my body feels by now. A gentle hand reaches down to trail its fingers along the massive piece of fuck meat too.

I shiver and moan at your eager touch. I an hard and throbbing in your hand as I kiss you hungrily.

Your breasts press against me and I feel your stuff nipples pressing into my soft flesh. My hands run over your goosebumped back, over the strong orbs of your ass and around your hips.

I ease your uninjured thigh to the side and run my hand soft over your pubic mound, between your legs and find the damp, open lips of your sex.

The fact that no one, maybe not even you, has touched you here fills me with desire and sadness. "How cruel to deny you this." I breathe quietly into your ear as my finger traces the fold between your hot pussy lips.

I roll you gently onto your back and kneel beside you, looking down with a soft, adoring smile. I stroke along your lips to your stiffening pleasure button as I bend to pull your nipple into my mouth. My hard cock twitches at it brushes the soft, pale skin of your breast and I moan again.