The Crusader Queen & The Futa Barbarian (JennyDK & WritesNaughtyStories)

Our bodies seems to get to know one another little by little as caressing, body against body and kisses are exchanged and dived into, all of this quite exhilirating for me of course. Soft groans and pants are heard from both of us as we explore each other together. Hard nipples stand erect and sensitive and even light touches makes my body squirm and my arousal higher. With one hand gently and slowly stroking you off, my other one tends to caress along your sides, over your firm ass, your breasts, face and wherever else I can reach without too much trouble.
As your palm and fingers find my heated vagina, a hard moan fills the small tavern room and my folds quiver in delight and anticipation."Mmmmmmmm, best not to...talk about that whole deal Thura. At least not now....for now, I just want to enjoy it and see the extent of my....uhmm...interest and such", I say and blush softly, even as my legs spread after being turned to my back. My hand stays on your cock to feel it and stroke it, liking how hot it feels and how it throbs in my hand."Ahhhh....you are pretty huge...down here!", I comment and wink.

"I am as Asaroth made me." I say with a soft smile as I lift my head from the delicate curve of your breast. The echo of your stiff nipple still as strong on my tongue as the scent of your leaking vagina in my nose. I continue to rub your lower lips, brushing your engorged clit softly intermittently as I carefully lift one leg then the other over yours to kneel between your legs.

I lay my thick, long she-cock on your belly, my heavy balls pressed against your eager hole. I push my length down, tight against the smooth, pale skin of your hard, flat abdomen. I lean forward slowly and kiss your warm mouth again, finally letting my weight rest on you, the length of our bodies pressed together, my hard fuck stick pressed between us. "Do not fear, My Beloved Queen." I whisper softly.

I begin to kiss your lips, chin and throat - moving slowly down your body as I go. I kiss between your pert, up-turned breasts and look up as I move to each side, kissing the sexy curve until I reach your delicious nipples, I slurp and nibble each in turn as my fingers find the delicate flesh of your sex again.

Still my kisses crawl south, across your belly where a spot of my own excitement glistens. I wipe it off you with a finger tip and hold it up, gazing at your angelic face, "Look how excited you make me..." I smile, softly and kiss the very beginning of your lovely pubic mound. I place over lapping kisses over its entire arch until I finally reach your sensitive pink pearl, peeking out of it's soft, luscious hood. I breathe on it gently before I inhale deeply.

I give it a gentle, soft kiss before I suck your delicate lower lips into my mouth. I press them softly between my own lips as my tongue brushes them. I let them go and look up at you again, "Sic semper quod regina." I say, displaying an unexpected knowledge of the old language.

• Love 1

I gasp heavily in anticipation as you reposition and move into a new and proper position, now leaning over and soon on top of me as well."Ahhhh, that's right. You have nothing you should feel bad for and I think it looks...very sexy on you", I reply back and then enjoy the intimacy of our upper bodies smoshed together like this, both of us heating the each other up even further, making the whole thing even more lovely and hot. I do not get to respond before your kisses move downwards from my full and soft lips to my hardened and sensitive nipples. Deep groans escape my lips once the nipples are tastes and my heated sex rubbed lightly once more, the juices making a mess of your hand soon enough.

All the while I keep my eye contact with you and you can my cheeks are flushed with red and heat from blushing this hard. My body squirms and I even lightly rock my body against your hand and mouth as they kiss, suck, lick and rub various places."Nghhh...y..yess..I can see and feel and smell it very clearly....I..I feel a bit...indecent though...and not sure if I am pure any...longer", I say, with this being so new and unexplored for me. Then the mouth, lips and tongue of yours reach my pussy down below and I arch my back heavily, almost reaching climax already from how good it feels."AHH....HAHHNNNN...MMMMMM...GAHHH!", I grunt deeply with lust and hear you say such unusual words from someone I did not think knew that language.

I rest my cheek on your thigh, an amused and loving smile on my face, "You would know better than me but I'd say you are as pure as you ever were." I tickle the joint of your other thigh and hip with the fingers of one hand, careful to avoid your wound. I let them wander across your pubic mound and belly happy to enjoy the intimacy and feel of your skin against mine.

When my mouth closes on your sex and you begin to moan I stop, raise my head and smile again, "Sshhh..." I whisper gently, an adoring look on my face, "We do not want them to hear..." I say with a soft laugh.

I lower my head again and lap along your wet, velvety folds while a finger caresses the other puffy lip. I lick along your labia, up to your clit and swirl my tongue over and around it and then down the other lips, letting my finger rub up and down the dripping valley between them. I let my finger work down to the tight entrance and slip into the soft tunnel, pushing upward as I do. My tongue works up the soft space my finger has just left to return to your hard joy button again as my other hand stretches over your hard, flat belly to find your sensitive nipple.

I want nothing more than to feel you orgasm against my willing mouth, to push your sex hard against me in that tiny death. I can feel myself leaking against my own underboob as the scent and taste of your nectar mixes with the feel of your pussy against my lips to draw soft, eager moans from me as well, "Beatrix..." I mumble softly into your drooling, lower mouth as i continue to lick and finger you toward your orgasm.

I put a hand gently on top of your head as it lies between my now opened legs, the heat and moisture of my pussy clear and easy to feel and spot."Awwwww, thanks Thura, that does make me feel a bit better about this whole thing", I pant out in response and then hear you shushing me and my face grows much redder for a moment or so. Still, while this is surely a highly embarrassing moment for me, I also feel like if I am doing it anyway, I would rather not let others keep dedicing how I enjoy it. So a soft smirk grows upon my face as I look down on you."Then let them hear. If am going to be doing this, there is no point in hiding it...am I right?", I ask you before your face dives down once more.

This is also when things gets much more intense, lovely and pleasureable as your fingers, hands, tongue and lips all work together in various ways and places to make sure to be gentle, passionate and loving. Deep groans of growing lust and pleasure emerges from my mouth and my body thrashes around lightly as well. My juices flow much more freely by now, soaking your tongue, face and lips easily."Mmmmm...haggnnn...nnghhh...yessss...I looove it Thurraa....mmmmmmmm".

The pleasure of course rises more and more, especially with my clit, nipples, inner walls and pussy folds being stimulated like this in turns and usually more than one of them at once. My pelvis even thrust against your hungry mouth almost like I am riding it until it all gets too much and I arch my back and unleash even more juices from my orgasm."AHH...HA...HAHHH...F..FUUUUUCCCKK!", I moan out extra loud and hard.

I slurp, suck and lick eagerly as your orgasm spills over my fingers and face. As the waves crest and fall I pin my hips to the bed - the slightest move and I will cum as well but I want you to share in that directly. When the last of your shivers passes I raise my head from the dripping mess and wet spot on the coarse sheets of the bed. I smile broadly, my face wet with your juices, "I'm so close too, Beatrix... I have to be still a minute or I'll cum."

I breathe softly and kiss your thighs, pussy mound and pussy, caressing your lower body until I can move. Then I push myself off the bed and crawl up your body like a tiger stalking your full, soft lips. When I reach them my dark hair spills around us and I bend to kiss you. I slip my tongue between your lips just as I'd pushed it hungrily into your sex. My cock lays on your belly, twitching at every move, throbbing and eager to sheathe itself inside you.

I raise myself on my hands above you, "We can stop. I don't want to but I understand if you do."

While I am not overly knowledge about sex and the like, even I know it would still take a bit for a cock to blow its load, so I figure that you are just as horny and pleased as I am, well almost anyway. I then feel and see you crawl nearer once more and place yourself close to me, your cock going along my toned belly and of course also between my breasts as well, the sensation of your hard and hot rod very lovely and nice. Heavy panting is heard from my lips as I also slowly ease down from the first climax of my life and it is quite thrilling to experience such a thing.

I look at you with loving eyes and a desire still burning in them."Thura. Of course, I want to experience all we can together, including what I am sure you have in mind. I feel like I need this to help me better understand how I feel about you...and about us...you know?", I reply back softly and kiss you once more.

I prop myself up on my elbows so I can look at you. I didn't realize how much I wanted to hear that. I smile in amusement, "Beatrix, my love," I lean down to kiss you on the lips gently, "no, it is My Queen - it is love too, but it is so much more" I sigh. It is not a sad sigh, but a soft sound of contested devotion, adoration, respect, the camaraderie of warriors and animal desire.

I kiss you again, deeply pressing my big, firm tits against your smaller, delicate breasts, moaning as my nipples and aching cock thrill at the warmth and softness of your skin. Your sweet, welcoming mouth meets my own, my kiss collapsing me into you.

I have never known this clarity of being, this focus. I am so fully yours that you are part of me. I feel my flared cock head pushed against our  breasts and oozing sticky precum on to us.

"My Queen,"I practically mewl with soft, eager and devoted desire as I push up on one hand and move to kneel between your legs. I grab my thick, veiny cock right behind the purple mushroom and rub the broad, oozing tip along the wet lips of your pussy. I slot your clit into my dripping hole, coating it with my hot ball juice and kissing it with my cock. I push your good thigh up and to the side to more fully expose your drooling pussy and press the massive head against your virgin hole. I don't realize how loudly I'm moaning already.

All I can see is your angelic face and the need to complete this union has become my sole purpose. It is a sacrament, I can feel it in my very soul, this is ordained.

I begin to push in slowly, knowing this is your first time, knowing this makes us more than lovers. The wet, velvet softness of your tunnel draws me in and the crushing wave of pleasure washes over me. I twist my hips a little trying to coat myself in your nectar and pull out a little to push in a little further. As much as I want to look, to see your hot sex stretching around mine, my eyes are locked on yours.

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
  • Love 1

While I am not personally sure this is love, I would surely love to find out and this is certainly part of that. My heart beats faster and fasters and perhaps even so much that you are both able to feel or even hear it thumping in my chest. The kisses I return are very hot and soft and passionate indeed and the more I experience of them, the more I crave them."So much...more? I...I am not yet sure...how I fully feel, Thura. I am not trying to suggest there isn't a romantic love for you....but I would hate to say it unless I am sure...so for now...I just want to feel good and see where it leads to. Is that...alright?", I ask, hoping not to disappoint you or anything else bad.

You soon reposition so your cock slowly slides further down to place itself against my throbbing and sopping wet folds, which makes me shiver and squirm in the bed. Soft panting is heard from me as I anticipate what is about to happen and I welcome it gladly since it is with you. I hear your moans of joy and add my own to those, making the room quite loud honestly and we are probably easily heard as well, but even if knew, we would most likely not care. The tip soon begins to push at my pink entrance and when it finally slips inside I let out a long and deeply felt cry of pleasure."Ahhhh...nnnghhh..f..f.fuuuuuuuccckk! Feeels looooveeelllyyy...you areeee soo massive Thuuuraa...I..I imagined t..thiis...several tiiimes!", I comment and pull you down to kiss.

I smile at the talk of love. It is so much more than that. "It is more for me and I will be content if this is how we remain." I reply quietly, nuzzling your neck as I speak.

As you pull me into your kiss I feel the hungry heat of your untried sex. Your eager curiosity is as strong as your arousal and my own longing to sink myself in you completely but I am afraid to hurt you.

I pull the flared mushroom of my cock head out with a wet slurping sound and rub my massive girl-cock through your wet canyon to lube it more before I sink back into your tight, velvet folds. This time the head and a few fingers' width of the shaft slip in easily.

The sensitive frenulum presses against the stretched bottom over your entrance and I moan with pleasure. Again, I back out, but this time not completely. I push forward again and sink even deeper until I feel your virginity.

I rest inside you, feeling the hot pressure of your delicate sex. "The next one will hurt a little, I think." I say as I pull out until just the bulbous head remains inside, "Ready?"

"I appreciate that Thura, but I....I cannot give myself to anyone who is not or wil not become my partner....so if there is not the same love for you back, then this will be the only time. I am sorry...but instead of drilling into that subject, just let me decide how I feel about you after this", I tell you and you can tell that there is no in between a partner through and through and a casual lover. Still, I do smile for you and exchange tender kisses and pull you close to me so we can share our body heat and lust for each other.

For now, I let you control how it goes as you most surely know how this will work. A soft grunt escapes my lips as the cock slips out once more and then rubs along my thick puffy camel toe lips, coating itself in my juices, only to push inside once more."Ahhh...nngh..mmmmm....I liiike it!", I simply moan out, the sensitive spots getting nicely stimulated. This earns you a few more kisses in return while one my hand trails up and down your sides and even reaching down to squeeze your firm ass.

I pant out as you pull out almost fully and then ask me to be ready."Sweety...I have dealt with much worse pain I am sure. I doubt there is anything you could do that would cause me to feel hurt...so just do what you need...what I need and want as well!".

My full lips devour yours in each bout of kisses. I know that you giving yourself to me this way is far more than simply sex. You do not see it yet, but I am already your partner in my mind. If it is never to be sex again it will not change my devotion and dedication.  I am shield maiden, body guard and servant. All gladly. If I am your partner, wife and lover as well, I am only happier.

With your encouragement I withdraw again and thrust into you eagerly. I feel your hymen yield. I freeze again to savor our union. Your womanhood is impossibly tight and the delicate folds send shivers of pleasure through me.

I lean down to kiss you again, my huge, firm breasts press against yours, spreading the warm pleasure further through my body as our nipples brush against each other. I begin to rock slowly, tryingt to ease myself into you as completely as possible as gently as possible by pushing a little deeper with each stroke.

Soon I can feel my thick head pressed against the top of your vaginal tunnel and once more pause to enjoy the moment, to rest, pressed completely into you.

Then I push up onto my hands and begin to thrust with long, slow strokes. I withdraw until just the very top of my thick, flared head rests inside your lips and push, in a steady motion completely back to your cervix.

Every millimeter of motion is exquisite and I begin to moan hungrily as we adjust to each other.

"Beatrix!" I scream in excitement as my cock thrills to to your enveloping flesh and sends jolts of pleasure deep into my belly and balls.

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
  • Like 1

The passionate kissing seems to have no end and neither do I want it to, at least until I am fully aware about my own level of love and devotion to you. My kisses grow better the more we do it, as I get more used to them and learn from it. I can indeed sense that you do mean what you said about wanting to be my partner and that is why I am giving this a chance, even with the vow of mine on the line and all. Still, I cannot and will not let go of a romance that should be acceptal in the eyes of Asaroth as it is pure and untainted.

The connection between myself and you right now is simple, natural and deeply sensual, which I do my best to take in and savour as much as possible. Soft groans and gasps escape into your lips as we kiss, as the cock slides out a bit before being thrust inside nice and gently once more, but this time going deeper and causing even more lovely jolts of pleasure within me. My arms fold around your sides to keep you close to me, allowing our breasts and nipples to brush and rub against one another, making this so much better on top of all the other elements.

Slow and long thrusts ensure the cock sliding deeper and deeper until finally and fully embedded within my love cavern, which greets you with immense heat, wetness and of course tightness, the inner walls milking te invading member eagerly. After enough pleasure arises within me and the kiss is broken and you speak my name out loud."AAhhhhh..Thurrraaa...I loooove you inside off meeee! Feeeels sooo wonderful annnnd gooood!!", I reply back, seeking more and more.

As you cry out in pleasure I become more confident and the concern for hurting you fades away. I begin to rock into you with long, enjoyable strokes, the gentle grasp of your tight walls radiating pleasure throughout me. I wish I could grab your thighs and push them up and apart, but your leg remains injured. I lift the one good thigh and hold it beside you, allowing me even deeper access to your honey pot.

"Yesss... Beatrix... " I moan as I begin to thrust harder and faster, pushing my length into you as far as I can. My orgasm is beginning to build and I lean forward, "Grab my cock, right at the base and squeeze - hard." I say into your ear urgently. "It's too soon."

I let my breasts swing over yours and lower myself so they brush over yours with every movement and the electricity from my long, sensitive nipples spreads to meet the electricity of your tight, squeezing tunnel in the pit of my belly. I kiss you again, flipping my hair over my shoulder so I can see your beauty clearly as my thick shaft thrusts into you as eagerly as my tongue does.

My leg gets lifted, allowing for a more spacious angle to be used and I can feel every hard, veiny, throbbing and hot inch slowly slide in and out of my pussy like this. Luckily, you seem to be much less concerned about causing me pain, which makes it much more enjoyable for us both and definitely more intense and passionate. The shaft and large and fat tip rubs and grinds against many sensitive spots, causing me to heavily grunt and moan increasingly more and louder.

The increased speed and bodily power used of course causes pleasure to build up faster for you and me both and while I love the feeling of your cock throbbing I also want this not to end this soon either."Ahhh....nghh...all..allriiiight..I..I will try Thuraa...mmmmmm...but it feels tooooo niiice", I moan happily and even give you a few quick kisses while one of my hands reach down to grasp the root of the shaft to squeeze hard, but of course not to a point where I think you might feel pain. The sensation I am getting, is how violently the meat pulsates, indicating a soon-to-come orgasm.

The scene goes on and even develops further as your large and lovely breasts begin to rub and grind against and over my own. the sensitive flesh of mine causing even more joyous pleasure and excitement and you feel my body trembling even harder. All of this lovely fucking, touching and making out combines into a wonderful cacophony of overwhelming pleasure and you feel my inner walls squeeze harder and fast, indicating an imminent and heavy climax."A...ahhh..I...I thiiiinkk I h..have tooo..c..cuuum agaiin soooon, Thurraaa!", I tell you.

• Love 1

"Do it, Beatrix! Do it!" I moan into your ear, "Cum with me inside you..." I pant heavily, thankful for the firm grip at the root of my fuck-rod. I love the feel of your hand on me but the squeeze is just enough to delay my orgasm while allowing it to build even further.

I begin to thrust into you with harder strokes, pushing the flared mushroom head of my prick tightly against your limit with each cycle. I push up off you further to free my hips so I can more easily burrow my member into your tight, welcoming sleeve. With each plunge into the grip of your  sex I feel myself charge headlong into a body shaking orgasm. My breasts no longer swing against yours, but dance above you swaying with every push and jiggling as I come to rest against your womb. "My tits, Beatrix, please suck my tits..." I beg.

Never has pleasure washed over and through me like this. You are not my first, but I can count the women on one hand and the men on a finger. Never have I been so lost in another person. My body is part of yours. the scent of your sex and sweat fill my head as if if were drunk on potent wine and the world has collapsed to just our bodies. The heat of your skin, the squeeze of your wet love pot, your hands pulling me into you and the brush of your pleasure bud against my pubic mound are all I feel. All I see is your face, surrounded by the golden halo of your hair, your bright eyes, consuming me.

Fuuugghh, I'm gonnna cuuummm too!" My voice rises to a near war cry as my climax begins to subsume conscious thought.

With you urging me on like this, I feel my own threshold being reached even faster and probably much harder once it actually hits me. My grip on the base of the cock is still firm and tight, but it does take more effort to keep it like that. I am not fully pleased as your body moves further away from mine, making the extra body heat vanish mostly, but the thrusting being done quickly makes up for that lack of bodily presence and deeper and longer moans of pleasure grow past my soft lips."Ahhhhh....mmmmmmm...don't hooolld bacckk....give it alll you gooot! I need it sooo badly! Hah..haaaahhh....your tits looks so yummy and sexy...I loove alll of thiiiis".

With the cry for my mouth upon on your own heaving and bouncing bosom, my hand quickly find their way to your juggling orbs before me and a firm grip is one of them with the other one still grasping your member down below. Heavy kisses rain all over the breasts before my tongue eagerly and hungrly gives the erect and sensitive pleasure bud on it a few, but rough licks. After a few times of doing this, my mouth and lips seal around the nipple to suck it nicely, with my tongue giving occasional circles of lick around it.

While I have no experiences to compare this one to, it doesn't really matter as it feels like a hot and burning fire being ignited inside of me, only seeking to soon erupt into a huge and heavy bolt of fire. My eyes always seek out yours should they drift away from them somehow or if they are closed. My whole body is screaming at me to just tell you that I want you every night like this...in fact many more times. I know I love it and this is by far the closest I have been to someone emotionally and I cannot help but admire your beauty, even when you are a sweaty, grunting and worn out mess like this.

Finally, it gets too much and I let go your of the root of your invading cock and your breast, only to pull your face close to mine."Ahhhhh...please...cummmm haaardd!! Fill me upppp! Just plow to the roooot and unleash it! I want iiiit", I growl in animalistic need and lust for you, your cock and your seed. Before you can respond, I lock lips with you deeply and kissing rough, but passionately.

With your encouragement I begin to thrust harder, pushing into you ever farther, stretching open your cervix to allow me to push my aching balls against the firm globes of your ass. As I feel my cock head pop out of your womb I know my orgasm is on me. I withdraw until only the dribbling dock hole remains pressed against you and then thrust mightily into you in a full length stroke that pushes the end of my cock against the back wall of your womb as my balls explode.

I grunt and moan wordlessly as my body spasms. Your hand, gripping my base is pressed tightly between us and you can feel the flood of semen pushing past your fingers, spilling jet after jet of my load into the very depths of your femininity. The pressure of your love tunnel on my thick she-cock is like nothing I have ever felt. Never has anyone ever accepted my full length much less enjoyed it so fully.

I try to kiss you but my brain has largely shut down as my orgasm crushes my awareness. I feel you, pressed against all of me, enveloping me and am vaguely aware of hugging you tightly to me as my hips shiver against your lower lips and clit as the body shaking orgasm continues to wash over me.

Another heavy and rough surge of pleasure washes through my body as you pull your cock backwards almost entirely out and then slamming it as deep and hard inside once more, the tip ending beyond my cervix as it stretches wide to accomodate the large intrusive mushroomed head of the throbbing meaty spear. Every part of my inner walls begin to squeeze around your member at once, resulting in your orgasm finally being reached and your balls empty themselves soon after, emptying the thick and sticky nut batter far inside of me, splattering and coating it nicely with your semen.

This certainly does also push myself over the pleasure edge and my mind goes blank for the whole duration of our simultaneous orgasm. My body tenses up everywhere and my legs even wraps around your back to pull you as close as I can get you and make you stay there. The pain in the other leg completely overriden by sheer intensity and amount of joy and loveliness coarsing through my form and mind.

We both ride out our orgams, staying very firmly close and tight, lips locked heavily together.

As our orgasms subside I start to roll us over but change my mind. "I want to see you above me, astride my hips, golden hair framing you that beautiful body..." I smile softly and push up off you, fully extending my arms to look at you, your womanhood completely swallowing my cock. I bend and kiss you deeply again. "When your leg is healed, maybe?"

I do not want to separate from you. I want this quiet, joyous respite to endure. I want to know how to make this last. I push my own, long, dark hair to the side and, holding myself off you with one powerful arm, brush the blonde hair our sweat has stuck to your face away. I tidy your tresses with a glowing smile.

"I will court you, Beatrix, Crusader Queen. But I will always first stand at your shoulder, steel bared."

I let my free hand trace from your hair, over your shoulder and let my finger tip circle first one nipple, then the other.

"Do we travel tomorrow or do you rest and heal your leg?" I coo seductively as I again relax on to your warm, strong body and my large, firm breasts envelope yours. My lips are drawn to yours as if ordained by the gods themselves.

Heavy panting leaves past my lips as my climax dies down and I am in more control of my own senses once more. The hurt in my leg isn't present right now, but then again my mind is somewhere else completely. The words of future rumps makes me blush heavily, making my face even cuter than normally and a lovely smile adorns it as well, letting you know I liked it and like you indeed. "Hahhh..hahh..y..yeah...m..mayy..maybee...let us just enjoy the moment here", I pant out while I stil feel you deeply embedded inside of me and then answer your kiss equally deep and passionately."I can certainly imagine how lovely you would look, looking up at me from below..watching your pretty face moan and contorted in pleasure", I say, this being my first time saying such things.

I gently caress the arm that fixes my hair and keeps smiling and the words coming next makes my heart skip a beat for certain."I would love for you to...both court me...as well as be by your side when steel must meet other steel. I think...we could become something unique....partners..both in battle and in life too...but you better make sure to court me well. I am not an easy gal to deal with...", I say and giggle adorably.

The giggling continues as my nipples are teased like this and one my hand gently pushes it away when the tickling gets too much. Feeling your body against mine feels amazing, hot and lovely indeed and I wrap an arm around you to keep you close and secure as well."Tomorrow...we can travel. I can pray for healing, if I am well enough and can focus..", I reply back and smile before we engage in several minutes of nothing but snuggling and making out.

I roll to the side, holding you close with one hand, cradling your wounded thigh with the other. I come to rest holing you in my arms, still mostly sunk inside you. I kiss your face repeatedly, making my way to your soft, full lips. I kiss you again, my tongue tangled hungrily with yours.

"How will I court you? Among my people I would ask your mother and if I were worthy, had served the tribe well enough or if she thought I was worthy, she would tell the elders we could marry." I smile softly as my fingers caress the flat line of your belly where I know we are joined. I press gently and grin, "Look how far inside you I am, Beatrix!"  I moan, suddenly excited by how complete our physical union is. "Perhaps I should not bring this up to your mother though." I say with a slight laugh as lean to kiss you again. My nipple brushes yours and I moan as I feel my cock twitch inside you. I kiss you and moan.

I remain still though. We have work to do on the morrow and you need time to rest. "Perhaps it is best if I let you sleep." I have no desire to withdraw from the warm, soft embrace of your welcoming womanhood though and let my arm lay over you.

• Like 1

I feel myself relaxing heavily and while I am perfectly capable of protecting myself and all, it is still nice and lovely to feel safe into the embrace and closeness of another person - something I have yet to experience until now, at least on such an intimate and personal level. I happily respond to the kissing and of course the more direct kiss, my tongue snaking its way out to clumsily french kiss you back, as I am still new to this sort of kissing. My cheeks looks like they are even permanently painted a red hue.

The kiss ends at some point, as you ask me how you should court me and of course have examples from the culture you are most familiar with. I find it cute in its own way and simplicity. In a way, it sounds nice and easy, but yet you did ask me how you should do this. I am well aware of it is done in my own culture, but that seems a bit too far off from what you are used to. I try to quickly think of something, so as to not let you wait forever while I make up my mind. At least something easy and after that, they can get more "advanced"."Maybe we can do a bit of both? Like, mix what we find best from each of our cultures? I think that would be fair...and since you asked first, hmmm....how about a nice and basic picnic?".

I laugh at the comment about my mother, though it still feels a bit like I am going past a bad line, but for now I can live with it and will pray for atonement, at least until we are a couple, if that happens. I would certainly not mind at all."Mmmmmm....yessss...it feels lovely to be full still...but I would want my pussy back sometime, haha", I comment back and wink."Yes...sleep would be for the best...goodnight lovely Thura and thank you for this lovely experience", I tell you and after some time, the cock does flop out, all soft and smaller again, but we are deep asleep by then.

Dawn found Thura awake already marveling at the beauty and strength that lay beside her. Thura eased out of the small bed and began to work on the cloak the guard had given her last night. She turned it into a comfortable loin cloth and wrap for her breasts quickly. She gathered their belongings and prepared to move on toward the next stop. She bent and kissed Beatrix softly, "Beatrix - I'm going to get us some food. I'll be right back."

The barbarian let herself out of the room and made her way nearly silently to the tavern downstairs and collect the best two plates of food she could and returned to the room. When she could smell the lingering arousal in the air and smiled although her cock twitched at the memories the scent stirred. Thura set the food down and opened the window. She looked out over the small border town and wondered if they could marshal enough of the world to their cause fast enough to save the place.

As soon as Beatrix stirred, Thura turned and offered her a broad, deeply affectionate smile. "Good morning, My Queen." she said, crossing the room to kneel next to the bed. "How's the leg?" she asked. She thought about turning back the covers but knew that seeing Beatrix's naked body would have her cock poking out of her newly fashioned loincloth in mere moments.

She gave a slight giggle at the thought but nodded to the table, "There's breakfast so if you're well enough we can resume our travels as soon as you've eaten."

• Like 1

I am barely awake once I sense being spoken to and kisses, but instinctively I return the loving lips on my own, kissing back softly, but still passionately and a hand reaches up to caress your cheek softly in the moment."Mmmhhhmm...yesss, lovely", I barely whisper out, still half asleep, yesterday being filled with so many new experiences as I am otherwise pretty early up usually.

The next thing I notice, is the door opening once you have returned, the smell of sex still lightly in the air, but now mostly overpowered with that of food as it is still nice and hot. I am still half way asleep and only once I am adressed again do I sit up, my breasts still nicely out and into the open. I rub my eyes softly for a second and smile back widely, no shame in letting you see me like this."Mmmmm, good morning dear Thura. It feels much better, thank you...I am happy you brought us some grub. Looks like we will need it", I say and slide out of bed, now able to stand up on my own power, although I do limp when moving. Once out, I put on my clothing again, sadly covering up my lithe and lovely form. Then making my way to the table.

I bow down and say a quick prayer to Asaroth for the meal before startin to eat along with you."I think that sounds good Thura. And also..uhmm...not sure how to put this....but thank you for last night...it was really special", I say and blush hard.