The Crusader Queen & The Futa Barbarian (JennyDK & WritesNaughtyStories)

I welcome your kisses with an electric thrill that ripples through me and I take the chance to watch you move naked and dress, studying the lithe, lean curves of your feminine body as you dress. I can feel the effect of seeing your bare body again is almost immediate and I take a deep breath to try and calm myself.

12 hours ago, JennyDK said:

I bow down and say a quick prayer to Asaroth for the meal before startin to eat along with you."I think that sounds good Thura. And also..uhmm...not sure how to put this....but thank you for last night...it was really special", I say and blush hard.

I see your blush and lean across the table and kiss you, "It was special for me too, Beatrix. I cannot wait for the opportunity to prove myself a serious suitor. I can think of no better life that to fight by your side, bed you and bring you breakfast." As we eat and prepare for the day I rub my jaw thoughtfully. I finish eating, and look up from my plate, "Are you sure you want to travel with that limp, Beatrix?" I ask, trying to think of a way we can cover more ground quickly. I simply cannot carry you in your armor.

I gather the dishes when we're both through and take them back downstairs. I return momentarily and fashion a sling for my sword from the remains of the cloak.  I stand up, sling the khopesh over my shoulder and offer you my hand, "Maybe we can commandeer a pair of horses - I'd transform but my tiger form spooks even the best trained horses. I'll have to ride as well."

While putting my clothing on, you can easily tell I am also sneaking glances at yourself, meaning we both seem to like what we see quite a lot and it excites me, making my heart pound hard and fast, even now.

I accept the kiss lovingly and deeply, a hand caressing your cheek softly and caringly."All of those sound delightful and I look forward to do them. Although it would be unfair for you to always provide food on the table and all", I comment and get into my own meal as well, enjoying the nice company and once in a while I even put a hand of mine on yours to rub lovingly for a bit."Do not worry about that. I can pray for simple healing. I just needed my strength back. It may leave me a bit fatigued, but it is the better option here, really", I tell you and nod.

While you are gone with the dishes and utensils, I use the time to do as I suggested. I get into a proper position, hands clasped around my holy symbol, chanting my prayers softly to Asaroth. A light shines over the wound, which begin to shimmer and an odd holy fire, heatless, but not painless, hits it and I cry out lightly in pain from it. Afterwards, the wound is pretty much gone, but I stagger a bit to my feet, regaining my bearings.

When you return, I smile softly, looking slightly tired, but not too bad."Do not worry. I can get a horse".

I watch as you pray and flinch when I see you wince and cry out. My instinct is to rush to you and pull you to me but I resist after half a step. This is between you and the gods and there is nothing I can do. I let you finish and come to your side as you begin to stand. I help you to your feet and wrap my arm around you comforting myself as much as you.

"Let us be on our way, then." I say, supporting your weight as I lead us to the door and open it. I let you lean on me as we exit the room and walk through the tavern. The public room is mostly empty at this hour and few, if any, of the patrons look up as I guide us to the tavern keeper. "A half day's rations each, please." I say, pushing a small gem stone across the counter. He collects it with a suspicious look at me but eyes the gem closely and determines it is real enough to cover my request. A few moments later he returns with two small parcels of bread, cheese and meat wrapped in coarse cloth.

I gather the food and tuck it into the rough pack I have fashioned from the cloak and help you into the street, "So, Beatrix," I begin, looking around the border outpost that I would rather leave than explore, "Where are we getting these horses?"

My walking is significantly easier and less impaired, enough that I only need minor support and even that is just to be on the safe side. I give you a soft and happy smile, glad to have you near me and supporting me. I make sure to give you a warm and tight hug before we begin to leave."Yes, let us...and...thank you for helping me out this much Thura. It mean a lot to me". Then a quick, but sweet kiss lands on your lips.

I let you do the bargaining, getting us a nice little meal for us later.Though a gem seems a bit much for a half ration. However, I won't argue on that or be a nagging person. I of course, help carry anything you are unable to, to share the load and burdens of our gear and other items."That should last us a good while for sure. Otherwise, I can give you a blessing if you need to hunt later". I do very much want to be helpful and less of the burden in this state of mine and it is rather clear.

I turn to face as you as I am asked this, then thinking for a bit."Surely they must have a stable here somewhere. Perhaps we can talk them into lending us some. It is for their own safety in the end...the demons will surely be wanting us and soon!".

I continue to support you, not because you need it but because it is an excuse to touch you despite being in public. "Perhaps there, Beatrix." I say, pointing a building that looks like a stable a bit down the muddy space between the buildings that passes for a street. On the uncertain footing of the sloppy track a pull you a little closer and walk more slowly and carefully. Your weight feels good against me and I try to conceal the smile having your body so close to mine brings to my face.

As we near the building it is clear that it is a stable, "We're in luck,"  I begin aloud, "My Queen." I finish in a husky whisper. Walking up to the door I relax my grip on you a little, trying to insure you present the image of the powerful Crusader rather than a wounded woman. I retreat slightly, to walk just behind you, off your right shoulder as if I were just your body guard. I adjust the sling of my khopesh so the hilt hangs at my hip, just beside my hand. "I have a few more gems, Beatrix." I say as matter-of-factly as I can.

I am certainly no fool, so even as you use my light injury as a method to be close to me. In thruth, a pair as you and me will usually not be well received in settlements this far out, even if I am dorning the threads and symbols of a crusader. Truth be told, I too see the comfort and pleasantness of your own lovely presence, so I am more than happy to literally lean into the excuse of my mostly healed appendage below."I hope your assessment is true, dear Thura", I tell you and end it with a soft smile while gazing in your eyes.

A nod in agreement is given back towards you as it is indeed a stable that we have happened upon and will be a quicker way away from here and back to a place where we may get in proper contact with the order."Indeed we and I am happy to have our first patch of luck. Let us see how long it lasts and hopefully these citizens are easy to deal with. I would rather not get into any arguments or fights of any kind". As I hear the presence of even more jewels, probably as bargaining tools, I give you another acknowledging nod and finally knock upon the door of the main house, hoping this is the right building to be knocking on.

When no one answered your knock, I placed a hand on your shoulder and urged you back, "Let me go first, Beatrix." I say. I know you are capable, but little as you like it, you are the less expendable of the pair of us. While I would be sad to be separated from you, I can think of no better death than defending you. I push the door open and peer into the darkness, my half wild senses on high alert. I smell blood and death. I hear nothing though - it is likely whatever happened has been over. With a small gesture to wait I lay my hand on my hilt and step through the door.

In a moment my eyes adjust and I wave you in behind me, "so much for luck, My Queen." I say, pointing to the mutilated bodies arrayed in what is either a ritual or warning. Which I cannot tell and do not care. All I see is the suffering and cruelty. I close the door behind us an whisper, "The dark ones have been here. Which can only mean they are hiding in town, somewhere."

I pause and cock an ear toward the stable itself beyond, "I don't hear horses - shouldn't they be moving around in their stalls, looking for breakfast?"

I allow you to go first, but the rather unsettling mood and atmosphere hits me full force now, heightening my own danger senses."As you wish Thura, but I will take the rear guard. I am not allowing you to walk into might as well be a huge trap". The familiar odor of blood and death hits me soon enough as I am just behind you, my focus on what lies behind us, securing that side while you are concentrated on the front view, the two of us together covering close to all 360 degrees of view. I draw my own weapon, saying a short prayer before I feel you push into the dwelling, the door making a creaking noises as it goes up, clearly unlocked.

Taking my eyes off the back to properly look over the horrible scene before us. The small family torn to shreds, young and old alike. There is no order to this as far as I can see - only the results of rip and tear. The righteous anger within me rises as I witness the aftermath of demons having already passed beyond a portal we thought to be somewhat contained."This...this is...just...we need to get every living person out of town. I am not letting more innocents die. We will find these bastards. We will find them and we will kill them, ridding the world of them one by one". You can tell I am heavily infuriated by how this could even come to pass.

My focus is stolen as you point the lack of noises of animals from the stables."You are right...either they have managed to run or get killed...not sure what use demons has for horses..."

While we asses the situation, in what we believe to be mostly safe, but worthy of caution, noises soon eruption like hissing from cats, but far more deep and thicker and about 10 minor spawns spring out of the shadows.

d8ho3ou-a70eae12-62f3-4ae7-8a52-72e39a80

• 3 weeks later...

Thura reacted instinctively. She pulled her curved sword free and leapt forward, slashing downward at the nearest of the hell-spawn as she put herself between them and Beatrix. "If these remain - there are others, My Queen." she observed as her sword cleaved the beast nearly in two. She spun to the left - to Beartrix's offhand, the khopesh swirling in a broad arc and into another of the beasts, slicing off its spindly, skeletal from legs in a spurt of fould green-black ichor that reeked of sulfur and rot.

As she began to turn her sword back on the screeching, injured spawn, Thura saw another leap at her. She kicked it aside and squared herself to the coming onslaught, her eyes turned to Beatrix to ensure none reached the Crusader who could save the world - if Thura protected her.

I see you begin to move about fast and decisively to try and dispatch these wretched and foul beings, aiming to make us both safe once. Of course, I cannot stand idly by myself and while I am still affected by my injury, this is nothing compared to earlier ones of more grave nature. Grasping my massive sword, I unsheathe it and then aim to take care of the angles that you are not covering.

Two smaller demon spawn rush at me from two sides at once, aiming to attack me from left and right, even though they are probably not intelligent enough for clever tactics. I manage to see it in time to barely avoid both and as they fly past me in front I bring the blade down and crush through the skull of one of them, practically obliterating its head from sheer force alone. Curving the blade immediately afterwards, the dead body slips off so I may bring the sword into a proper position once more, my eyes on the surviving attacker."I am not letting you do this alone, Thura. I would not consider myself your equal should you take this on alone. Besides, these are small fry!".

"I have no plan to be a hero, Beatrix." I say, as I thrust my blade into the snapping jaws of one of the beasts that lunged at you, splitting it to its bony chest. "In all the stories they end up dead, with their lovers weeping over their funeral fires." 

I turn to defend your flank, swinging my sword in a broad arc, the axe-like curve of the blade carving into another of the minor demon's shoulder, sending it spinning in a spray of foul blood. "I would rather live to woo the Queen, My Queen."

I give you a brief look in the eyes, letting you know that I intend to keep those words of mine and that I am indeed a woman worth the oaths she makes and this seems like one of these, at least given the seriousness behind my words."There are no heroes Thura...only those who do and those who don't deal with the fights needed. I wov to never let you fall as long as I draw breath!", I manage to reply back before I am needed to take action once more.

While we have dealt with a few of these, they are just the tip of the iceberg as cracks in the wood make them swarm out in greater numbers. My sword is turned in my hands and into a more tight grasp and closer to my body, to make me a smaller target for the horde of lesser spawns sprawling forth from all angles, even from above.

One of these slip down from a hole in the ceiling and nearly lands in my face, but I manage to avoid it just barely, but in the attempt, I stumble to one knee and of course some of them aim to attack due to this. Another spawn leaps at me from the front. The large sword is too slow to properly deal with this, so with a swift left hand, I grasp my small sidearm in the shape of a dagger, covered with glowing symbols, mostly likely having been sanctified and blessed. I manage to puncture the chest of the smaller creature, the small blade only piercing it so badly on its own, but the symbols burn the innards of the creature, making quick and easy work of it."To the abyss with thee!!", I growl in anger. I do not turn to look at you, as I have trust in your ability and our skill in working as a team.

"There are more coming, My Queen!" I warn, mostly unnecessarily. I lunge forward, blade swirling about me as I turn in a broad arc, cutting down and driving back as many as I can. "The door - we can hold them there." I suggest, nodding at the narrow opening where we can limit the value of their numbers.

As we fall back through the door to face them side by side where our swords can work in tandem, the door way turns into a slaughterhouse as the foul, mindless demons try to press through the single door, intent only on consuming your anointed flesh. "We must be quick - the rest of the town is probably infected too."

I nod understandingly, the concept of a bottleneck very familiar to me, but I am glad you know it as well, making it less necessary to get into a tactics 101 with you and thus making you even more my equal in these matters and of course, meaning our survival is much more assured. So together with you, I cleave my way through enemies that halt our way from one flank while you do the same with the other one, the two of us working well together."Good thinking, Thura! We shall stand a better chance there!", I loudly reply back amidst the skittering and the growling from demonic spawn trying to swarm us both. Little by little, we do manage to make our way towards the mostly destroyed door and to the other side of it, basically trapping the creatures within it and unless they have more ways out, the door is the only place to emerge from.

"You are right! We have no time to deal with lesser crawlies! We must evacuate and save these people the best we can. This place is not that large, so if we move fast, we can cover it rather rapidly", I argue and look around to get an overview about the village, to see where we should head first. Once I have a proper idea of it, I make a motion for you to follow me, the leg injury a minor inconvenience, especially when compared to the suffering and death of innocent lives.

• 2 weeks later...

While you survey the village to decide where to go next I chop down with my khopesh, carving yet another of the demons nearly in two.

"Go!" I call as you start off. I know that without armor I am much faster than you and stand my ground just a few seconds longer to slash upward with the point of my sword as another of the foul things skittered forward. I take a step after you but spin on my toe, slashing in a wide arc to cleave another pair of the spawn as they begin to scuttle after us. "Run, Beatrix!" I add, taking another couple of quick steps before turning to hack down another of the hissing, skeletal horrors as it snaps at our heels.

Again, I sprint after you to catch up. I glance over my shoulder and it appears safe for now. "I think they've given up the chase. Where to?" I ask as I fall into step beside you. As I turn to hear your answer I am struck by how noble and beautiful you are as you stride forward, eyes set with purpose, sword in hand and shoulders squared under the load of your duty. I smile faintly.

• Like 1

While you take care of the smaller critter, I try to use my wits and knowledge to figure out a way to do this in the fastest and most efficient way. Luckily, with you having my back free, it allows me to do some rapid thinking and something that should have appeared clear to me, is being realized and I look directly back at you, hope and determination beaming from my eyes and general facial expressions. A surge within me causes my holy blade to gleam and light up ever so slightly, the words engraves onto it and while I want to do this to save the town and its folks, gazing at you also makes me realize I do this to ensure your life and wanting to see you enjoy it.

"It is clear where any survivors would be! To the church! The local and most fortifiable position. They are sure to have retreated to there! Come on dear Thura! We can still make it...I KNOW IT!", I say with heavy intent on doing all I can.

I slow my pace to match yours. I will not be parted from you. Going to the church is clearly the likeliest way to find the villagers.

As we near the church the stillness of the village becomes a palpable weight. "It's too quiet, Beatrix, my love." I say, eyes roving the streets and khopesh held at the ready. We turn the corner and see the church ahead,.

In front of it stands a naked woman, hands raised in silent supplication. Before her the unholy sign of the demons laid out in the been limbs and viscera of the villagers who were too slow to reach the church. Around the dark apostle are arrayed a host of demons,  led by a horror that can only be described as a spider dragging behind it a tangle of guts and organs that writhe and twist.

One of the demons smells or senses by dark means our presence and alerts the others. The spider thing moves to protect the human priestess as the horde turns its malevolent attention on us.

I am not at all easened by the silence that looms over the place, but for now there is little time or reason to dwell on this. I have one goal in mind: Spare the innocent as much as possible and smite whichever evil lurks around here down to the last imp.
For some reason, having you call out to me in such a manner causes another surge of energy and willpower within me. I return it with a smile, a nod and telling you:"Very true darling Thura. We must be vigilant. Thankfully most demonic spawn are dumber than a bag of doorknobs!".

Then we spot the demonic heretic and the various spawn of Hell. The sight of humans being either corrupted or willingly turning to serve evil makes my blood bubble and boil like nothing else."Thura! Time for us to flank them! There is only one big bastard and the rest is pitiful trash!", I shout out and assume the large one does not understand and even if it does, it will do any good. I make a signal to you, that I am going to the left of the horde close to the church."Defiler! You will pay for your heresy!", I scream at the priest.

As you charge to the right I nod, pushing aside my instinct to stay at your side as your shield maiden, and rush into the left side of the gathered horde.

As you hew them down with wide, powerful arcs of your mighty claymore I whirl and dance, striking single, rapid blows. As I turn, slash and parry, I turn my eyes to the big demon and the acolyte as often as I can.

I see the demon turn towards you and scream a warning over the din. As I do I feel the claws of a minor demon dig deeply into my left arm. I shriek with fury and pain, kick the beast away, and bring my khopesh down on its malformed skull.

Bleeding I Wade forward, into the heart of the swarm, cutting my way by inches toward the major demon as it bulls it's way through the throng toward you.

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
  • Like 1

The only thing that brings me shortly out of my focused fighting is your pained screeching from the other side. I do not want you hurt to any extent and I decide to try and extinguish the moral and order of the whole swarm by going for the large and nasty one, who seems intent on trying to bullrush me as fast as its wretched form allows it to. Luckily, it does not have a body made for speed or dexterity, so even a less agile opponent like myself have good chances of avoiding further attacks from it, with the main swarm there to compensate for this lack.

"Thura! Hang on! Time to end this fast and decisively!", I shout out loudly and move back a few meters, before storming forward and finally leaping high up and over the wall of lesser demons blocking my way to the large monstrosity."You and me only, you filthy coward! I will cut off your skull and put on a spike for all to see!", I sneer at the boss like minion, brandishing my blade in both hands, letting it know I aim to go for it and make very good of my words."Asaroth! Lend me your strength to purge these vile beings, so we may restore this place in your name!", a swift and deeply felt prayer being uttered.

As you call forth divine fury on the daemon I continue to wade forward through its minions. I change my angle to reach the human acolyte, the curved blade of my khopesh hewing back and forth. As it arcs through the air the fine, sharp blade hums with a metallic voice until it cleaves into the hard, dry flesh of the horde when it suddenly falls silent, I tear the blade free as I twist around another demon and the blade, driven by my pirouette, parts the lower jaw from one beast's skull as I push ever closer to the priestess.

Most of my body as bare and my skin shines with the spatters of our enemies' ichor, entrails and the red of my own blood. I feel no pain or weakness, I am lost in the dance of combat, my eyes set on you, my partner, and my prey, the twisted woman leading this blasphemous congregation.

I long to join you. To stand at your side and do your holy work, but the acolyte must be silenced just as surely as the daemon must be banished to it native hell. My foot smashes down on a hell=spawn knee, snapping bones, as I push close to my quarry.

I see the heavens open and the glow surround you and know we are favored. and I surge forward, laying a wide swath of the skittering horrors low with a wide slash. I am within feet of the blasphemous woman when, suddenly, she turns to face me.

Her eyes a wide with madness and frothy fleck of spittle cling to her lips as she chants alien tongues in a voice that echoes from beyond. The light and air seem to suck away from me, swallowed by her terrible, otherworldly voice with every word she speaks. I gasp, but there is no air. All I see are her eyes, mad with hate and devoid of human reason. I raise the blade and slash, aiming for her vile, profane throat.

• Like 1

While I want to look at you all the time, both for personal reasons as well as your safety, I need to keep my eyes on the dangers ahead. I allow myself to fully trust you will be okay and focus on what appears as the biggest threat, quite literally. Luckily, I can still use any noises around me to determine how you might be doing - far better than totally oblivious. So as the heavenly radiance shines from above and bathing the battle ground below in Asaroth's divine favour, you and I both feel the energy surge within us, boosting our provess and capabilities, at least while it lasts.

I intend to make good of the otherworldly gesture and lay waste to large beast. So as my weapon lights up and the air is filled ever so faint heavenly chanting, I charge at it head-on, aiming to simply cleave it down in half. No fancy tricks, no feinting, nothing but pure and brute strength and sharp steel.

My blade seems to slow, as if the air around it congealed into fetid flesh.

I gasp in shock, and pull my blade straight back as the officiant laughs maniacally. I can feel your blessing surge through me and thrust forward with the curved point of my blade. I can feel the unholy resistance but this time my blade moves through far more easily. I continue to push and see the point sink into the soft flesh between and below her bare breasts.

As I drive it forward the resistance stiffens, but I lean forward and drive my body and blade through her dark magic, Forcing more of the shard bronze into her foul and corrupted guts. Black begins to pour out, but it does not drip to the ground - it is a swarm of chittering hellspawn the size of insects.

As the acolyte's body slumps to the ground the swarm spreads and dissipates as the tiny demons skitter away in all directions. I stomp on what few I can as I turn my blade on the rest of the demon host with a roar.