Amons Room: 334

@Lollipop

Reaching the hotel finally, Amon began to make his way toward the elevator. He didn't have much to comment on the local and miscellaneous shops along the way and reminded himself to keep note on the Workshop... However Motor Pool had a better ring to it. It was something he owned so Amon would respect the name, he shook the thought off before focusing his attention on Vanilla. The elevator door closed and he could see the numbers above rise from floor to floor. He'd want to visit those shops at a later time. 

"How long you been here? Were you born on the island or ended finding your way here?" Amon asked.

Vanilla: She leaned against the elevator wall. "That's hard to answer. Aside from what Ginger told you earlier about us...I can't say I know exactly how long I've been here in days, months, and years. But I know I've been since before the island became a resort. Before that I was a slave to the islands original owners. And before I became a pin cushion for a evil crazy scientist, I lived in Jersey." She looked up at the ceiling. "Man that feels like a distant memory. Almost like that part of my life was dream. Not that there are any good memories from back then worth dwelling on either though. I was an orphan, no family. No one that wanted me, until I got snatched off the street and brought here. Then I was saved by Lollipop and Mint, and now I work to keep this place safe."

@BladeRunner

@Lollipop

"Sorry you went through that,"Amon stated, leaning against the elevator wall with his arms crossed, "At least now you're free to do as you please, and you've got some good friends on the island you can trust, right?" 

Amon watched as the number finally settled on Floor 9. When the doors opened Amon exited the box and began to stride toward his room with his hands in his pocket. He didn't want to dwell on Vanillas history primarily because it just sounded plain depressing. That and it would be inconsiderate to Vanilla if Amon kept on about it.

Finally reaching his room Amon pulled out the doors key and slid it into the lock. He turned and opened the door to find all of his stuff had been unpacked. His heart sank, thinking someone had broke into his hotel room. Amon rushed in and began to look around frantically until his hurry became confusion. Nothing seemed stolen, instead everything was in the perfect spot he wanted it. Hell, even the coffee pot was in the perfect spot! 

Amon sighed and said to himself, "This island is so fucking weird." 

Shaking his head Amon turned to Vanilla and said, "Sorry just... You know, kinda grew up in a rough neighborhood. I'll be right back- I figured I can get the shower started for ya." 

Amon would proceed to the bathroom, which the details he ignored for now, abd began to okay with the water of the large whirlpool shower. The shower heads, there being eight of them, were spread within the 10x10 square... Was it a tub? No more like a... Square... Anyhow! The elevated wall around the whirlpool was five feet tall, and there was a two foot step that one would have to climb over to get in. Overall, Amon preferred this over a bathtub, damned things too small and showers were far better than baths. 

The knobs outside the shower were played with until Amon felt the water was hot enough. Sighing again, he allowed the room to quickly steam up then turned to face the mirror. Amon saw how back he look, half his body soaked in crimson and his shirt ripped to high hell- worse than he thought. He then removed the tattered cloth and saw the scars that weren't there before, thanks to Ginger, they would have been completely opened and still hurt like hell. 

Amon then remembered he had a guest and turned around, getting ready to quickly exit the door to check on her. Being him, Amon also forgot his shirt.

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Love 1

Vanilla: She smiles as Amon tries to focus on her current life on the Island, which she had to admit was more than ideal. She loved her life her. She loved the island itself. Her friends were her family now. She would do anything to protect them. 

Once the elevator stopped, she followed Amon to his room. All his stuff from earlier had been put away on it's own. She couldn't help but giggle  at Amon's reaction.  He was very clearly still trying to adjust to the strange nature of the islands. But she could also understand his uneasiness. 

She then watched as he walked away to the bathroom to start the shower. After he walked away she looked herself over. She checked some of her wounds. They had mostly healed. She wondered if Amon would be weirded out by the nature of her body, like he was with the magic of the island. She started to feel self conscious. She wasn't normal like him anymore. That damned doctor saw to that. But Amon seemed to have been taking all this weirdness pretty well. Maybe he wouldn't mind her powers. 

She shook her head, chasing her thoughts away. It didn't matter right now. It wasn't like her to dwell on things. She instead decided her torn up clothes weren't really doing her any favors at the moment. She undid her dress shirt and tossed it to the side. It had been shredded the most by the beast when she was holding it back, while her pants had been spared the worse of the assault. Under her top she had on a bikini top, that fortunately hadn't been damaged. She sighed with relief. She then began to undo her pants, but that's when Amon walked in without a shirt. 

She stared at him wide eyed for a second, the chuckled a bit. "Well I hadn't expected you to be shirtless. Were you planning to join me?"

@BladeRunner

@Lollipop

As Amon finished the touches of whatever he was doing, he left and entered the living room; then he turned to the feminine voice next to him. Though the steam began to quickly fog the room Amon could clearly see better than anything else Vanilla clad in nothing more than a bikini outfit. The scars on her body didn't seem to phase him at all rather he couldn't help but ogle at the woman before him. Amon tried to find words and after a minute if struggling he finally found them, probably not the best of vocabulary to begin with but they were something. 

"Pretty and tough, if there were something I felt it'd be horny and-" Amon stopped himself before making that course correction instead opting to answer Vanillas question, "Yeah! Y-yeah sure, I can do that! It's all set up already." 

Begun to lead the way, his heart starting pound. Easy buddy, he thought to himself, probably just need help... Scrubbing... Her back... Just as they entered the bathroom he undid his tattered jeans leaving only the dark blue boxers from beneath. Amon didn't know where to go from here, and his hesitation was evident. So much for trying to act smooth. Dude, I look like a virgin, Amon thought again and then the voice in the back of his mind quipped, "Because you are a virgin nimrod."

• Love 1

Vanilla: She smiles at his reaction. She had meant her question as a joke, but its seemed Amon had mistaken it as a invitation. She didn't mind though. She was already planning to try and get him to join her anyway. 

She followed him to the bathroom. She was enjoying how nervous he seemed. It was cute. She grins. "Well...we aren't gonna get clean just standing here." She begins to step into the shower, taking Amon's hand and pulling him with her. Once inside she stands under the water for a few seconds then turns to Amon. Her skin was wet and glistened as water poured down her body. She adjusted the waist of her bikini, then stretched her hands upward while letting out happy sigh of relief. "Ahhhh! That hits the spot. My body aches after today." It was very easy to tell how fit her figure was in just a wet bikini. She wasn't overly muscular, but it was clear she tried to keep in shape.

@BladeRunner

• Love 1

@Lollipop

By now the steam from the showers had fogged up the room, the door was closed which caught Amon's attention as Vanilla just entered. He could see her clearly but it was a different view thanks to the heavy steam. She gave Amon that grin and grabbed his hand his hand, pulling the big guy into the shower with her. He was speechless almost, not necessarily expecting Vanilla to be straightforward... Then again, she's been like this since they met. 

As his skin collided with the different volleys of water Amon begun to relax. His shoulders eased and he allowed the stress in his body to evaporate under the hot pelts of shower. What was great about this particular shower? You didn't just get one direction of where water was coming from but from all directions. That's what Amon loved about the school showers, they were all built like this, except this was far superior and to his guess wouldn't turn into cold water any time soon. 

Amon turned to see Vanilla with her arms up and staring how relaxing the shower was. He noticed her figure, her skin glistening beneath the water, her appearance altogether entranced him. Amon slowly brought a hand up reaching to touch Vanilla, grab her... Whatever he could do to get her attention as he didn't have much for words. He took a step but instantly slipped and his hand overextended. In an instant, Amon fell face first, his fingers, instead of grasping at Vanillas shoulder accidentally hooked her bikini top and ripped the thing off; her bottom was also hooked onto however only pulled them down about half way. 

Amon laid in the ground face into the  stony floor and loudly sighed in both embarrassment and his clumsiness. One would figure that the flat stone beneath would allow for good grip but apparently there were slick spots... Like that wasn't expected. Placing the palms of either side of his midsection Amon rose back to his feet looking another direction, a nice red spot on his forehead. 

"Dude, I can't even begin to tell you," Amon began shaking his head and rubbing the spot, , "After today, you'd figure we'd be done getting hurt. But Nooo, instead here we are mother fuckers falling face first into rock..." 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Vanilla: She let out a surprised scream as she heard and then felt Amon fall. As her top was ripped away , she quickly tried to cover her breast with her arm. Her other hand covers crotch as her bikini bottoms are pulled down. Her face was a mix of surprise and embarrassment.

She watches as Amon stands up and turns away. Then she sighs. "If I didn't know any better I would have thought that was on purpose. I mean it's not like I haven't had douchy frat types try using "accidents" get a feel before." Then she smiles. "Though considering how your luck has been today..." She starts to giggle a bit. "Anyway, are you okay? Didn't break your face did you?"

@BladeRunner

• Woohoo 1

@Lollipop

"N-No! Of course not!" Amon backs away hands up in protest, losing his footing again and slamming against the ceramic wall, falling to his ass roughly into a sitting position. He hated being accused like that, though this was the first time it happened, it wasn't the first he'd been accused of being a pervert. There was that one time he was cleaning the showers at another job, he didn't even know there was a "session" between two coworkers and when he opened the bathroom door that's when the drama unfurled. 

Amon quickly looks away as his face turns beet red, "Look I've got more respect than that, I didn't mean to do that, I'm sorry!"

After settling down a few seconds later Amon didn't bother trying to get up, instead, simply sighing still looking away, "Yeah... I'm good down here. I didn't scratch you or anything, did I?"

Edited by BladeRunner

• 2 weeks later...

Vanilla: "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Calm yourself. I was just making a joke. Like I said I know you would do something like that on purpose." She kneels down next to him. "And don't worry I'm fine. I mean I'm a bit embarrassed, but...in all honesty...I was already on the verge of, well, I had already planned on you seeing me like this anyway." The blush on her face grew even redder. She stops covering herself. 

She repositions herself, moving between his legs, in a all fours position. Her face not far from his. "I was hoping you had been getting my hints. Although I'm told I'm not very subtle. But you never know how dense someone can be." She places a hand on his chest. "I was hoping to making your first night on the island extra special." 

@BladeRunner

@Lollipop

"I uh-" Amon's thoughts races as a blonde goddess was hovering over his, exposed and on all fours. His face would be redder than a lobsters back if it weren't for the steam... Hell, she could probably see it already. In his mind however things weren't okay. The crew of the ship were panicking. 

One of the shipmates were running and panicking as the ship amongst a vast sea throwing himself off. Two others couldn't get a grip on the sails and the Lieutenant had testicular torsion so bad he was on the floor crying. In the background, a clown with red eyes laughed at the chaos. Amon felt his heart pound, dammit! Where were that bravado from earlier?! He didn't know what to do, nor how to respond. Then, something kicked into second gear and his fear faded rapidly. 

"Oi ye' lil' shites!" An older captain bursted from his quarters, a white stain on his pants and toilet paper quickly becoming mush in the harsh rain, kicked the Lieutenant in the crotch before taking charge, "We're in tha maelstrom now! Get yer asses in gear! I want those sails hoisted or I'm comin' to desecrate yer grandmothur's corpse!" 

The captain then turned to the clown and said, "And you! Feck off!" 

The clown stood up with his head hanging low and thee himself off the ship. The sails were raised and the ship began to maintain more control before he shouted again, "Now we're in fer a looong night or me bitch of an ex-wife will drag me down to David Jones! Get yer shite together! You, get me more rum! And you, I want the harpoons ready, we're in fer a big one!" 

From nowhere, a large tidal wave loomed over the ship, and the crew could only stare in awe. The captain wasn't phased in the least and turned the ship to face the wave. As Vanilla loomed over Amon, without much thought he slapped his hands against either side of her rear with a grip, and stated, "I've never done this before." 

Amon then went for the plunge and kissed Vanilla on the lips. It wasn't anything forced like, rather something he went in with one smooth motion. 

• Love 1

• 8 months later...

Amon entered the room after the painstaking adventure up the stairs. Why the hell he didn't take the elevator was beyond him, but still it allowed him to ponder the job situation. It wasn't dire, but it could be something extra for him to do. Amon closed the door behind him and walked over to the couch, he plopped down and sighed. Everyday, with no breaks or any days off for that matter, Amon has been constantly moving and after a good minute he started to feel it. He was tired from constantly moving, always trying to find something, people weren't stupid enough to go into the jungle so he couldn't adventure out there; and there weren't a lot of monsters he could hunt that trespassed. 

Amon was still... Not too privy on mingling with the locals, and talking to the staff was something he was trying to get used to. Still he couldn't help but remember that night with Vanilla, her skin was silk, her touch was comforting... And it was of course because of that little orientation they had the day he arrived... Or was it a date? The lady was nice, and so were everyone else. Amon doesn't get to see Vanilla often. But oh well. He sat on the couch and closed his eyes trying to relax. 

Edited by BladeRunner