Off the Clock

• Senior Staff

Taka nodded, as he started taking off his pants and underwear, revealing his rather large girth to Amelia. Immediately after, he took off Amelia's panties, revealing her sex to him. He didn't want to go straight in though, he wanted a taste. He lowered his head in between the girl's thighs and started licking her flower, eating her out sensually and loving the taste. He even moaned just a bit, looking up at her to see her reaction as he continued eating her out.

But he didn't want her to cum just yet, not like this anyway. Taka wanted Amelia to feel him inside her and squirm on his cock. He pulled himself away from the woman's soaking wet pussy, her juices all over his mouth and chin and pulled her close to him, his member hitting her slit.

"...You can still back out. If you want to." He said, giving her one final warning as he teased her slit, rubbing his cock against it. He figured he already knew her answer, but one last chance to solidify this wouldn't hurt.

Participants: Takahashi Ueada ( @laslosurname928 ), Amelia Pryce ( @Aura )

Description: After meeting up with Takahashi for her new job at his ramen shop, Amelia seemed to be acting very strange. Once her nerves were calmed, she was able to relax enough to eat a bowl of ramen before her shift began. She was told the ramen contained an aphrodisiac, but didn't quite understand what that meant until the effects started to have an unexpectedly powerful effect on her young, already-sensitive body. Reduced to her base desires, Amelia is unable to deny her own depravity as the two share an especially intimate encounter in the middle of the hallway in the back of the shop. There's no turning back now...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Immediately at the sight of Taka's cock, Amelia was horrified. She'd only seen a cock in person once before and it was an experience she'd never forget. Her heart started to race as fear started to overcome her arousal. This was real--this was going to happen again...! No! 'NO! I don't want this!!' She protested in her mind alone as her head was suddenly assaulted with flashbacks to that fateful night. She was frozen on the surface but in her head, she was fighting a war with her memories. The helplessness, the terror, the pain... the shattered innocence... Being forced to moan... to beg... to degrade herself in the back of that car... All to fulfill his disgusting fantasies... It was all happening again and she was doing absolutely nothing to stop it...!

Then... something different happened. Instead of fucking her right there... instead of claiming her as his property... he leaned his head down and began licking her delicate, sensitive vagina... with his gentle licks, the terror and despair on her face slowly melted into the same look of euphoric pleasure as before... how... did he do this...? This situation was so similar yet so different... She was still scared of what was to come, what sort of trap she was being led to, and yet... she was enjoying this moment...

But the moment his cock pressed against her crotch, she felt a surge of fear shoot through her whole body as every muscle tensed up. She wanted to run. She wanted to scream. But her body was still hot and desperate for relief... Then, staring into her eyes, he spoke those words so gently... It was completely the opposite of anything she was told last time... she could get away. She didn't have to fight for it. She wasn't trapped... Her fear... it was all in her head... "I-... I don't... kn-know... Ahhh...~" She moaned yet again when his cock started to tease her by rubbing against the most sensitive part of her body, already nearing her second climax. The heat was unbearable. She couldn't move... she couldn't... fight... It felt like her mind was slipping away and the more she tried to grab at it the further away she pushed it instead. "I don't un-understand you... We're... already here....!" She spoke between heavy pants of arousal. "F-fuck... ooh fuck... you're gonna make me... ah--....." She tried to fight the urge to say the word, but more and more of her mindspace was being used to focus on not cumming from his constant teasing and her extreme arousal. "Just fuck me!! That's all I exist for!!" As those words left her mouth, her heart and stomach twisted completely with repulsion. Those weren't her words. Her hands clasped over her mouth as if trying to catch the words and shove them back in. She started to tremble again... That man had that much power over her... even still... 

• Love 1

Taka smirked a bit, doing exactly as he was demanded to by Amelia. Though, he wanted to savor every bit of her pleasure. She wasn't just another fuck to him, not anymore, anyway. It somehow turned into much more than that. Though, what that "it" was, he didn't really know.

Slowly and delicately, he pressed his member inside Amelia's wet sex, as if she was more precious than anything else in the world. Taka found his own behavior strange... Maybe he wanted it to be special, since this was realistically the second time he had gone all the way with someone else. He wasn't a stranger to sex or lewd situations, but he didn't do them often. Mainly because he couldn't find anyone that suited his needs. Amelia suited them perfectly on face value, but now that they were doing it... It was more than that.

He still didn't know what it was about her that captivated him but he just brushed it off to the side. "...Y-You okay? Mmph... Fuck, you're really tight..." He said, moaning as he was only halfway inside the young woman. 

• Like 1

• Senior Staff

The moment Taka pressed his cock against her dripping muff. Her breath was hot and stilted. Her skin was as feverish as ever, her face was red, and every part of her body felt heavy.  She knew she had never looked so lewd in her life and she detested the fact that such a dirty-minded man had gotten her to such a point. But it was much too late to turn back. This is who she was and there was no hiding from it... She couldn't protest because she wanted it... she said that herself... Why couldn't she get that bastard out of her head...? 

Finally, Taka's cock began to push its way inside. Her lips parted as if they didn't dare resist, and such a feeling of utter submission shook her whole body with heat. "F-fuck..." She uttered to herself, closing an eye as she gritted her teeth. She hated it, it was absolutely humiliating... but she also loved it for those same reasons. It didn't make any sense... Nothing made sense... He was going so slowly. Why was it so different...? She didn't want to feel relaxed... to feel good... did she... want to be raped... again..? N-no... No, that was him talking again...! But yet imagining that man here, she could only hear his laughter and taunting... He had done this to her... it wasn't Taka at all... "I-I'm... I'm fine...!" She finally uttered out as he spoke to her. "St-stop... being so nice...! I'm just fuck meat! Why are you so nice to me!?"

• Love 1

Taka's eyes narrowed as he covered Amelia's mouth. He leaned in close to the woman, whispering as he slowly moved more of himself into her. "Okay... Here's a challenge for you then. Tell me how much you want me. Not just how much you want to get fucked, but specifically by me. If I don't like what I hear, I'm pulling out and ending it there." He said with a chuckle. "Sure, I can treat you like a normal piece of ass and just have my way with you. But then, there's no fun for either of us. I want whatever shit that happened before out of your head, and replaced by me. Only me." He said, looking into the woman's eyes with an intense lust. 

Why did he care so much? She was raped, and that's awful, but it was none of his concern. Maybe he didn't want the sex to be bogged down by her past fears. Maybe he just didn't want her to feel so scared when they were doing it or to be reminded of that. Or, most likely, he wanted her to feel safe. Dammit, this didn't make any sense to him... Why is he caring for someone he's blackmailing? Why does his heart beat faster when looking into her eyes? This is just lust. It's just infatuation. Nothing more. 

But, even if he did feel more... Would that be a bad thing? What if she felt the same, somehow? One thing was for sure, this was way too good to be true.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Amelia was caught completely off guard when Taka's hand suddenly clasped over her mouth, shutting her up completely. She didn't protest at all, she just immediately stopped making noise without a second thought. Her attention was now entirely on the man holding her. It was like he'd just pulled her leash, she was snapped out of a trance and brought right back to her master's side... m-master...? Why would she make such a dirty comparison...? N-not that she would judge anyone for being into such a thing, it just... wasn't... her... She listened intently to Taka's words as she stared up into his lustful gaze. It only made her heart race more in anticipation and, strangely, desperation. How much she wants him... him. No one else but him... As if under a spell, she could hardly even recall what was on her mind just now. All she could focus on was the man on top of her. The one calling the shots. The one who was in control of her. And yet... she didn't feel afraid. His cock was resting perfectly still inside of her body. He was being... careful... 

Taka's hand still over her mouth, Amelia could only close her eyes and take a deep breath before opening them again and nodding slowly toward Taka. Only him... she was only getting fucked by him... this was... her choice... what she wanted... It was so stupid, her mind was opening up to the idea of trusting someone so sadistic as to blackmail her with her own rape... why...? Maybe... she really was just that desperate to be loved by a man that she could be convinced to trust even a man like this...

• Love 1

When Amelia nodded, Taka slowly took his hand off of her mouth. He had this deathly serious look in his eye, as if to say, he was being completely serious about the challenge. Still, he wasn't going to hurt her, at least not in ways she didn't want. He knew that if he wanted her all to herself, he needed to get whatever fucked up things that happened to her near completely gone from her memory. If fucking her senseless was the way to do it, tricking her into basically making her only think about him, then he would be happy to help.

Still, as he now slowly pulled out of her only to thrust himself right back into her gripping flower, he couldn't help but feel some sort of love for the girl. Maybe a kind of... reverse Stockholm Syndrome? Was that even a thing? He didn't care. He knew that he cared about Amelia, to the extent that he didn't want to see her cry or get hurt. It was something new to him.

His hands went back to the young girl's hips, gripping them gently as he started his thrusts slowly and gently. "I'm waiting..." Taka said to the girl in between moans. He had to think to himself, was this even real blackmail anymore? Sure, he held some risque photos of her and knew about her past but... How much did that really matter to him now that he was in this position? 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

As soon as his hand released from her mouth, there was something different about Amelia's headspace. She stared directly into Taka's eyes which had a sense of ownership, possessiveness... jealousy? It was almost like he was offended her mind was on a total stranger and not him. He wanted to seize her mind himself. To control her thoughts. To own her. Before, that very idea may have disgusted her. Yet, somehow, the idea intrigued her. Maybe it was her own longing to be loved combined with the Aphrodisiac bringing those desires out, but something about being owned like some sort of doll by a loving man was... exciting? She couldn't find the words as she stared blankly into his eyes. Then his hands moved to her hips causing her whole body to shudder in anticipation. 

"I-I..." She stuttered in response to his demand for her to hurry. She hated having to do this. It was humiliating and degrading. But she couldn't say no. She knew at this point she needed him to keep going, but he clearly wasn't going to go any further without getting what he wanted from her first. Without her cooperation. Dammit... Why did she feel this way? It was like she wanted to be raped, not to have consensual sex... But he was stripping that away from her. No... he was removing her excuse. Making her realize what he knew she really wanted. What she had been denying about herself this whole time. She'd been so adamant about fighting against that man in her head that she was never able to accept it herself. What she really wanted deep down was... release...

"I want you to... t-to... fu-fuck me, sir..." It was like playing a game of tug-o-war with her own tongue to get those words to come out of her mouth. They tasted bitter but with a spicy aftertaste that lit her body up from the inside. "O-only you, sir. Nobody else... nobody else but you... nobody knows this part of me... please, sir... Don't stop.... don't pull out... I need you..." As she continued to rattle off whatever words came into her empty mind, her pussy started to cling to his throbbing cock, tightening around it at all times to match the desperation in her voice. It was no act. She truly was desperate for this. She couldn't believe how she was acting, how scared she was that he might stop fucking her... But suddenly it was all she could think about... "I-I need you, sir...! Please, I need you to fuck me!"

• Love 1

Taka didn't make a face, but only kept thrusting harder and rougher, fucking her like she wanted. Finally, the facade was cracking. Taka was burying his way into her mind, and whether she knew it or not, was loving every minute of it. Or, at the very least, wanted more of whatever he was doing to her. At the same time, her words were getting buried into Taka's head. He had never felt wanted in an intimate way before. Whether or not he realized it, he needed this just as much as Amelia did. 

The man grabbed her hips, making sure she could feel just how strong he could get, with his fingertips pressing into her flesh. He made sure his thrusts made it so that his throbbing member would hit the woman's g-spot, over and over again so she would feel maximum pleasure. "Go on, keep talking! You're gonna have to *mmh* do much better than that if you expect me to keep this u-up... Fuck..." He moaned out, not denying the pleasure he was feeling. Amelia felt like heaven; a pleasure he didn't think could be reached. It was rather intoxicating, and worrisome. 

At this point, he was sure some type of addiction would follow suit after this. In all honesty, he didn't really seem to mind. 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

"Aah!! Ahhh!!" Amelia could only squeal louder and longer as Taka continued to plow her sopping cunt. Her feverish body was still resting against the floor. It certainly wasn't the most comfortable position for her. Her ass would thankfully cushion her tailbone from the hard floor with each thrust, but staying in this position for too long would certainly cause it to start aching. And as she started to feel the pain build up and start to overcome the pleasure, she began to think more rationally once again. She couldn't keep this up. It had to stop, she couldn't get pregnant here, she couldn't afford--

But before she knew it, Taka made a quick adjustment that once again send her depraved little mind into his control. His cock tilted slightly and began to strike her G-spot. The moment he found the spot, shockwaves of intense, burning pleasure barreled through her body and her steamy, heated moans only grew louder and more depraved than ever before. Without even thinking, she reached out and wrapped her arms around Taka's neck, pulling her tighter and pressing her whole body against his chest. That's when she heard his command. She had to keep talking. "K-kiss me while you fuck me--Taka..." She panted between her moans. "F-fuck!!" She cried out as she rapidly grew closer to another climax. She stared into Taka's eyes with far mroe desperation, as if terrified to move her lips closer to his and initiate the kiss herself. "Please!! Please kiss me! Don't fuck me like an animal...! Love me!!"

• Love 1

Taka looked into Amelia's eyes, holding her up as she was riding him. "F-Fuck... Amelia...!" He moaned out, his hands grabbing her ass to keep her up and pressed against him. He looked deep into her eyes before kissing her passionately, moaning into the kiss. 

It felt good. Amelia felt good. Her kiss was like heaven to Taka. He couldn't ignore it anymore, even if he didn't fully understand it. He stopped kissing her for a minute, fucking senseless and letting her forehead rest on his. "You feel so good..." He whispered seductively to the woman, making sure he was hitting her g-spot. Slowly, he could feel his member swell, indicating he was getting close.

"You like that, huh...? You like me fucking you, don't you, even after how many times you protested...!" He groaned, going even harder. "And now... You're gonna get that shitty memory out of your head... You're gonna replace it *ngh* only with me! Understand?!" He exclaimed, holding Amelia closer and fucking her as hard as he could. Amelia was his now, no one else's. He would make sure of that. "Tell me who owns you...!" He whispered in her ear, spanking her a bit to leave a mark on her. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Her mind was totally blank as she hung onto Taka with all her strength, her tongue thoroughly exploring his mouth but always reamining submissive to the whims of his own. Drool was escaping the corners of her mouth and her thirst only grew for the man who had turned her into the canvas she was. In the moment, nothing else mattered, past or future. She was here and now. This was real. The only thing on her mind was the pleasure coursing through her body and the man who was giving that gift to her. No thoughts. No mind. Her body was his to explore. Her mouth his to dominate. Her body his to feel. 

By the time the kiss was broken, Amelia was a completely different person. His pacing was increasing and he continued to pound her most sensitive part again and again, sending her closer and closer to the edge. She hadn't even noticed his cock twitching as he neared his orgasm. She was so focused on her own. "Fuck!! Fuck!! S-slow down...! I'm gonna cum!  I'm gonna--ahh~" She moaned with an arched back. Listening to his words made her feel ashamed of her lewdness yet all the more turned on like the animal she just said she wasn't. 

"O-only you!" She responded, drooling all over herself as she continued to cling tightly to him. "You are everything..." Her heart skipped a beat when she heard that next line. who owns you. She was... owned... Why did that not anger her...? It only turned her on more. But when her silence was met with a harsh spank on her ass, it was very clear silence was no appropriate response. That spank made it all too clear what the answer was. There was no saying no. There was no denying it. She was his pet. His toy. She really didn't know what he wanted her to be, but whatever it was, that was exactly who she was. "You! You own me, sir!!"

• Love 1

Taka groaned and moaned, feeling himself getting closer and closer to climax. "Good girl...! Fuck, I'm close!" He moaned out, slowing down so he could savor the pleasure, replacing his hard, fast thrusts with slow, deliberate ones so Amelia could feel every inch of him.

"You love this, don't you...?" He asked the woman, holding her up as he was just barely touching her g-spot to tease her. But he knew he couldn't keep it up much longer, it felt too fucking good. "Tell me... Where do you want me to cum?" He asked the woman sensually, his hands grabbing her hips.

He knew he couldn't cum inside, unless she said it was okay. But even then, what was next after that? She couldn't get pregnant, he didn't want to have kids so if he did, Plan B would be a must. But even then, after this there was no real telling where their relationship would go from here, and he knew he wouldn't want to stop here. He wanted to keep her, wanted to fuck her, wanted to claim her... wanted to love her.

Though, his version of love may have differed a bit from Amelia's. Not that he was complaining, as long as she wouldn't think about what happened to her anymore. This was just Taka's way of getting Amelia to move on and think about something else. Selfish, but damn was it effective.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Good girl. Those words strangely flattered the young lady, especially the way his voice stretched as he moaned the words out. With his thrusts slowing down to a more steady pace, Amelia's cunt continued to cling to it. "I-I do..." She finally admitted as he questioned her. Of course she enjoyed it. She'd done a terrible job of trying to hide it, even if the situation was a little unfair. At this point, there was no reason to try and hide it. He knew everything she was thinking because every thought was being implanted by him.

His next question caught her by surprise. She'd half-expected him to simply make such a decision for her. How was she supposed to decide where she wanted him to cum? She'd never even thought about something like that before, she just assumed he would have cum inside her and let bygones be bygones. But now that it was her choice, that obviously wouldn't be something she could suggest. Still, where else would he cum? She honestly had no clue how to answer his question, but it was clear that he was nearing and her silence would likely be met by him cumming inside her regardless of the thoughts in her mind. She had to say something. "I-I... I can't get pregnant...! An-anywhere else. I'm yours, just don't get me pregnant, sir...!"

• Love 1

Taka stopped thrusting, shaking his head. "Nope. You're gonna have to give me a specific answer. Otherwise, we're through." He said, very slowly pulling out of the young lady. He wanted Amelia to be specific and direct, and wanted to hear her say things she probably would never normally say.

He rested his forehead against hers as he pulled out. "Don't you wanna feel my cum on you...? Don't you want to see it shoot out violently as I moan your name...?" He whispered seductively, biting his lip and moaning as he looked into her eyes. He loved toying with her and seeing just how far she could bend, though he knew he couldn't go overboard. 

"Come on... Tell your sir what you want... Or you may never get this cock inside you again." He said, teasing her with a devilish smile.

• Senior Staff

Amelia bit her lip immediately after hearing his denial. Dammit. She should have known that wouldn't work. His whole goal here was to toy with her mind and make her think in lewd ways... "N-no! Don't pull out!" Her cunt clutched tighter around his cock as he started to pull, but immediately after, she recognized the implications of those words and blushed harder. "I-I mean d-don't cum inside me, just... I-I don't want you to stop, I'll do better!" Before long, though, his cock pulled out of her cunt as he reassured her she was still his primary focus. Amelia blushed even harder when his face got so close once again, their foreheads pressed gently together. "...y-yes..." she responded timidly to his words. 

The look of desperate thirst immediately returned at the threat that she may never have his cock again. Such a threat should mean nothing to her, but this is what she'd been reduced to her. "D-dammit..." She muttered aloud to herself. "I want... I-I want your... c-cum... on my body... Please, sir... please cum on me!!"

• Love 1

"That's what I like to hear." Taka chuckled, slamming his cock back inside Amelia after he had pulled out about halfway. He wanted to toy with her just a bit more before he had his fill. Not like he could hold on much longer, especially after he just slammed his cock back inside of her.

"You want to make me cum...?" He asked with a seductive voice, slowly hitting the woman's g-spot and throbbing more. "You want to stroke my cock and see all of my cum shoot onto you, don't you...?" He moaned in her ear, knowing he couldn't take much more.

He pulled out fast, his cock glazed in his own precum and much more of Amelia's juices. It twitched a lot, the rather massive girth practically begging for release. He kept Amelia close, still letting her rest her forehead on his as his cock rested on her stomach. It was indecent and if anyone were to show up to the restaurant now, he'd probably lose his license. The problem was, he really didn't care right now. He was only thinking about Amelia and nothing more as he grabbed her by the wrists gently and lead her hands toward his twitching dick so she could stroke him and make him cum.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

As soon as Taka's cock was shoved back in against her G-spot, Amelia's whole body shuddered with pleasure and another orgasm spilled from her dripping pussy following a euphoric moan. "F-fuck... d-don't... not inside, please.." She begged through her orgasm, scared that he would now be ignoring her plight having pushed his cock back inside her even after she told him where she wanted it. Of course, he wasn't done toying with her, making her say lewd things to continue to get into her mindspace. She blushed in embarrassment as it was clear she'd ahve to repeat what he ws saying before he was satisifed. "Yes sir... I want to make you... cum on me... I want to stroke your cock..." Her blush only amplified when her wrists were grabbed and pulled toward his junk.

She just stared into Taka's eyes, her breath heavy with anticipation as her hands were guided to where they were told to be. She could feel his hot, throbbing meat against the sweaty palm of her hand. The gentleness of this whole situation was still utterly bizarre to her. She didn't feel in control at all and yet everything was going at her pace. It was up to her to make everything advance or he would grow bored with her. Soon, her fingers followed her palm and carefully curled around his shaft. She gulped a bit. Just stroking it felt wrong. "Um... I should... use my mouth, right...?" Her eye contact shifted away from his eyes as she asked, the shame of asking such a question was a heavy burden on her. 

"You're the one who wants me to cum. Do whatever you think is right." Taka said, moving his hand with Amelia's to get her started. Her hand was soft and warm, and just from feeling her stroke him a bit, made him moan and bite his lip. It was a different, better feeling than his own hand, and he could only imagine what her mouth could feel like.

He felt the woman's hot, needy breath as she stroked him, knowing she was feeling the same lust he was. "Fuck..." He moaned out a bit, staring into her eyes lustfully. She was way too good at this, and her eye contact made his cock throb more. He wouldn't last a minute in her mouth.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

Amelia was ashamed and conflicted yet excited about what she was doing. She couldn't even begin to understand why she was so willingly going along with this. But as she felt his cock throbbing against her palm, it felt like she was on a mission. She slowly gave the shaft a gentle tug, back and forth, pumping it gently and carefully. As she eyed the tip of his cock, watching the precum build up, she only blushed harder. Was she really about to do this...? The immediate thought of it was vile and disgusting, yet that alone somehow made it that much more intriguing... there were girls out there who loved this sort of thing... surely there was... something pleasurable from it?

Before she knew it, she'd subconsciously leaned her head closer to his cock and her lips started to part. She shut them in reluctance, looking down for a moment before glancing back up at his cock and gulping. She leaned her face closer once again and puckered her lips, planting a soft kiss on the tip of his cock and some of his precum stuck to her bottom lip as she pulled back. She licked her lips to get a taste, but there wasn't quite able to taste it off of what little she'd gotten, though. If she wanted to know more, it was clear she'd have to commit. Reluctantly again, she closed her eyes and parted her lips before finally wrapping them around the head of his cock as she continued to pump her hand along the base.

• Love 1

Taka felt himself throb more as Amelia leaned down closer to his member. The anticipation was almost too much for him, as he needed to know what the inside of her mouth felt like. The kiss she planted onto the tip of his cock made him jump just a bit, feeling her soft lips on his most sensitive area. He moaned a bit, biting his lower lip to keep himself a bit quieter. 

When she finally committed and slowly wrapped her lips and mouth around his cock, he bucked his hips just a bit, getting a bit more of himself into her mouth. He could feel the young woman's tongue hovering over him as saliva slowly started dropping onto and coating it. With her hand continuously pumping him as she started giving head, he started groaning and moaning out more, slowly thrusting his hips back and forth and putting more of his cock into her mouth. 

She barely had even started, but it was already feeling amazing. There was no doubt in Taka's mind that he needed to keep Amelia for himself. He wanted her to only think of and want him, no matter who else was in the way. He needed her.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

She couldn't believe she was doing this. Every bit of it felt wrong. Yet by this point it was as if her mind was cut off from her actions. She could object to it all she wanted, but her body was moving on its own. She could feel Taka's hard, throbbing meat fill her mouth and soon began sliding her wet lips further down. She started to suck on the pole as if trying to drink from a straw while still pumping the base of his cock with her hands. She could feel her cheeks burning with humility as she serviced the man's cock. As she started to take the cock deeper in her mouth, her hands slowly moved down to his balls to rub them. She couldn't fit the entire cock into her mouth comfortably, so she only got around halfway down before she started to gag and let off a bit, still bobbing her head back and forth and swirling her tongue around his dick.

As she continued to suck, she almost felt like she was getting dumber. Her mind was emptying. All she could focus on was the meat in her mouth. And as her thoughts faded into the abyss of her brain, the subtle flavors of his cock started to take front and center. The sounds. The smell... It was unpleasant yet... strangely addictive. And the more she experienced, the more she tasted, the more she heard, the more she smelled, the more satisfied she began to feel. She couldn't explain why. She didn't want to. She just wanted to... enjoy it... enjoy this cock... taka's cock... "mmmphh..." She moaned aloud, closing her eyes as she continued to push slightly further down.

• Love 1

Taka started to moan more as Amelia started sucking him off properly. His breathing was becoming heavier and more hitched as he felt his climax slowly reaching towards him, little by little. 

"So... Good..." He moaned out as his hand slowly went to Amelia's head. He rubbed the young girl's head gently, as if she were a pet seeking validation from their owner. Before long, he quickly grabbed her hair by her roots and gently forced her head down onto his throbbing member more. He took a deep breath, preparing himself as he felt more of Amelia's throat. 

He wanted to hear the girl gag and moan as she sucked him off, but he didn't want to hurt her. It was almost like she was a delicate piece of merchandise: others could see and touch but only he could play with her. He didn't want to ruin her, at least not so out in the open, so he treated her with care. 

"You like this cock all the way down your throat, don't you...?" He asked her in a seductive and low voice, almost whispering as he slowly pulled her head up and his cock came out of her mouth. Saliva and precum were coating it as strands of it stretched and connected from her tongue. 

"You have such a hungry look in your eyes." He said with a chuckle as his hard cock throbbed in front of Amelia's face. "You want my cum, don't you...?" He asked, letting his member rest of her cheek. He was way too close to even think of teasing her, but he wasn't one to just give people what they wanted. He wanted to hear her beg for it, one last time.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

As Amelia heard Taka's moans growing in volume, she could only feel satisfied. She was smiling to herself. Was she... proud of this...? She blushed in total embarrassment when he reached down to pet her like some sort of dog. Soon, though, his grip became more forceful. Amelia's eyes widened in surprise as he started to force her head further down on his cock. Regardless of what his intentions may have been, there was no way such a gesture could be perceived as gentle from her perspective. 

As his cock was crammed deeper into her tight throat, she immediately started to cough and sputter with some rather disgusting noises as he was pushing right past her gag reflex. She did have experience in this respect, so she didn't throw up or anything, but it was inherent that she would come pretty close with this cock pushed so deep inside of her mouth. That wsa when she heard his voice and another wave of humility overcame her. She looked up at Taka with the face of a confused, scared little girl. Did she... like this...? Why did she feel the way she did...? Was this some weird way of trying to prove to herself that she's strong? As he pulled her back, she immediately started coughing and sputtering before gasping for air, her drool and his precum sloppily coating her entire chin as she panted and gasped. Her hair a mess at this point. She just stared up at him, unsure of what to say. A hungry look... is that what this was...? Hungry... 

"Y-yes sir... I want your cum... please let me have your cum, sir..." She was out of breath as she tried to speak, rubbing her head against his cock like a cat rubbing against her master. "I need it... I need your cum, sir..."

• Love 1

Taka didn't want to wait or tease anymore. He wanted that sweet release and to see Amelia covered his thick, white hot seed. He smirked, gently putting a hand on her cheek and using his thumb to pull her bottom lip down a bit. "Then open that pretty little mouth of yours~..." He said, sounding more like an animalistic growl than a moan.

He grabbed Amelia's hand and made her grab his throbbing member. He then wrapped his own hand around her's, and started moving his in an up and down motion furiously, as if to help her make him climax.

"Tell me how much you want it. Beg for it, like a good little pet." Taka said through gritted teeth, knowing it wouldn't be long before his climax.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Something about the way placed his hand on her cheek, patronizingly stroking her sloppy bottom lip with his thumb... and the way he followed it up with the command to open her "pretty little mouth," in a tone that almost felt more like a threat despite the compliment hidden in them. It hurt a bit and only built onto her shame... and yet her heart was racing faster being treated like a submissive dog. Reluctantly, and perhaps against her better judgment, she parted her lips, opening her mouth wide, preparing for the seed that would fill her mouth and cover her face. That shameful makeover as her boss paints the picture of just what she was going to be to him. 

She didn't protest at all when her hand was moved to his cock and she was forced to stroke it. Not wanting to disappoint, she began to move her hands on her own soon after.. His cock was hard, but it was throbbing and twitching. He was nearing. A good little pet... those words made Amelia blush more than she already was. She looked like a bitch in heat at this point, stroking her master's cock with her mouth wide open to accept his seed. She was the very image of a porn star and that disgusted her, and yet she strangely wasn't hating it... 

"Please... plese, sir...! Please give me your cum!" She had no idea how to beg for something like this. The very idea was completely foreign to her. But she'd been given an order and, somehow, she couldn't say no if she wanted to. Like she was under some sort of hypnotic trance. She was his bitch and she couldn't fight that. She didn't want to fight that...

• Love 1