Off the Clock

Taka groaned and moaned, feeling himself near climax. "Fuck... Good girl... Just a little more...!" He moaned out through gritted teeth. 

He started breathing faster and thrusted his hips more desperately, wanting to cum all over Amelia. It was the best he had ever felt when having sex, and he made sure Amelia knew that. He controlled her, and she was the only one who would ever get this wild side of him. It was an odd, near symbiotic relationship the two had. If they ever wanted to experience this type of pleasure again, they needed each other.

Without much delay, Taka threw his head back and moaned out loudly. "Fuck...! Cumming, I'm cumming!" He moaned out as his white hot seed shot out of his throbbing member and splattered all over Amelia, going in her mouth and all over her face. He breathed heavily and groaned, barely being coherent from his pleasure high. "F... Fuck yes..." He was barely able to moan out before slowly coming down from his high.

He had never had an orgasm this intense before, but he knew he wanted to have more like this, and make Amelia climax just as hard as well. He needed to keep her.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

That same patronizing praise... 'good girl' why was it that she hated those words so much, yet they sparked such heat inside of her? As Taka began to thrust, fucking her hand like it was yet another hole for his pleasure, Amelia's arm begain to strain. Jerking a cock like this took a surprising amount of energy and his thrusting only reminded her that she couldn't begin to slow down. Her breathing began to grow heavy as drool begun to escape her bottom lip and dangling tongue as she anticipated the load she was working to hard for. It was still such a bizarre twist of emotions running through her heart. She was thrilled and excited, yet she felt degraded and ashamed allowing herself to be used like this so easily... This just wasn't her...

As soon as she heard Taka moaning out his warning that he was starting to cum, Amelia's heart skipped a beat and her face lit up. She wasn't particularly excited about the orgasm but it was moreso a sense of relief, almost like the same feeling as finally getting out of school after a long day. She was almost done stroking his cock. Even if his cum didn't actually mean much to her, it was more than enough of a reward to know she was almost done degrading herself like this. Still, the most humiliating part had yet to come. She continued to stroke his cock faster and faster, her mouth still opened wide like a stupid dog begging for her treat. It wasn't long before a massive load of cum spilled out from his cock, most of the initial spurt shot way further than expected, mostly landing in her hair with a few drips hitting her forehead and her right cheek just below her eye. She could feel the hot sticky liquid running down her soft, red-hot skin as the second splotch shot out again, this time landing just below her nose and top lip, some of the liquid dripping down into her mouth. She could begin to taste the bitter, salty juice and cringed a little as it only served as a reminder of just how wrong this was... A third splotch once again shot harder and hit her across the forehead and closed right eye, a few more droplets reaching her hair. The fourth splotch landed mostly in her mouth with some spilling onto her chin and out the corner of her mouth. Yet another spurt landed right onto her chest, staining her shirt. Of course, she immediately noticed this and felt her heart drop. She'd have to come up with a cover story for the stain if anyone asked... thankfully, due to working in food service it could easily be explained away. 

As the climax began to cease, more cum, still, started to leak from Taka's cock. Amelia was out of breath at this point, but she knew her job wasn't over until the mess was cleaned, and so she quickly leaned forward to begin sucking on the head of his cock once again, swirling her tongue around in an effort to lick it all up. Why did it come so naturally...? Was this really who she was...?

• Love 1

Taka was breathing heavily, taking in the moment as the volume died down. Amelia's hand was still on his still twitching cock which made him smirk. It was looking at that simple image that he knew Ameila was his, even if she didn't really know it yet. 

Slowly, he sat up, grasping Amelia's wrist and getting her hand off him as he tucked his business away. "Wait here." He said simply, as he got up slowly and went to the bathroom, coming back out after a minute with tissues and handed them to Amelia to clean herself up.

"Here. I kind of made a mess, didn't I?" He said with a small chuckle. He assessed the situation and sighed in relief. Her clothes were still intact and she didn't wear any makeup. Her hair was a bit of a mess, but nothing too bad. No one would be suspicious of what she did while she was here.

"So, tell me..." Taka asked, looking down at Amelia, a softer look on his face. "Did you enjoy it?"

• Like 1

• Senior Staff

Without so much as questioning him, Amelia waited obediently. She still felt ashamed for being so submissive, no doubt. She had half the mind to give him the middle finger and just walk out and never come back. But something in her just had her convinced that she didn't want to disobey, and somehow she didn't think it was fear anymore... at least, not the same type of fear she had when she came here... it was more like the fear of missing an opportunity. Like a gambler choosing to play one more game of slots knowing that he would regret walking away if the very next person came to that machine and got the jackpot. She knew it wasn't a healthy situation, but she didn't know if she would ever have another opportunity... if this man truly cared for her... maybe... No, but he was so much older than her... it was definitely illegal. He could get in so much trouble for this... he should, but... could she do that to him...? He could have done so much worse to her, couldn't he? He could have just degraded her into being his slave right then and there, all he needed were those secrets... but instead he gave her an honest job and is even paying her a decent wage... 

Taka finally returned with a handful of tissues which she accepted. It wasn't going to be much help for the splotches of cum in her hair, but she cleaned herself up to the best of her abilities. She'd definitely have to take a shower when she got home. As Taka asked her if she enjoyed it, she genuinely wasn't sure how to respond. She slowly rose to her feet in silence, staring down at the ground. "I-...." She gripped her own arm with her other hand as she bit her lip, trying to figure out the right words to convey her feelings. "...I don't know... I'm... confused...." She soon glanced back up at him. "I don't understand. Why didn't you just rape me? Why all this? What do you want from me...?"

• Love 1

Taka looked at Amelia, looking away from her for a second. He was quiet for a minute, formulating his thoughts. He could've raped her, forced himself onto her and came in her. But that wasn't him nor his intention. No, he knew what he wanted, and it wasn't just a quick fuck.

"If there's something I've learned from seeing other people in similar situations..." He started saying, turning back to Amelia and smirking just a bit. "If you want something, you won't take it by force. You'll let it come to you." He said, taking one of the napkins from her to clean off cum that was still on her bottom lip.

"I could've done a lot of things. But I chose to let you have the choice. So I ask again..." He said, taking the bottom of her chin and lifting it up a bit so the two could meet eyes. 

"Did you enjoy it?"

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Amelia lowered her head and furrowed her brow with scrutiny as she listened to his words. He didn't really answer her question, or at least not in a way that made sense. If he just wanted this situation to 'come to him' then he wouldn't have felt the need to dig up all that dirt on her. He was clearly more demanding than he let on. Amelia may be a bit naive due to her age, but she was still able to see through tactics like this. What exactly he had in mind, she had no idea, but the lack of transparency really only increased her discomfort.

"Fine then. It was fine." She finally muttered her response in a passive-aggressive tone. She gave him a half-baked response to match his own. She turned her back to him and started walking back to the door. After a few steps, she stopped and looked over her shoulder with a clenched fist. "And... don't think you can hold this over me. It looks far worse for you than it does for me. You hired me. You know I'm a minor. So don't get any funny ideas..."

Of course, Amelia had no intention of blackmailing Taka over any of this. He hadn't actually done anything to her yet. If anything, he'd only helped her out. Still, he was certainly acting suspicious and this simple fact gave her plenty of leverage to work against him. Besides, if she were to leak this secret, there was no doubt he'd be able to counteract by leaking her own. Then who knows what would happen as a consequence... This thought brought a level of tension to her that may have been visible on her face depending on how observant Taka was. 

• Love 1

"Why would I hold it over you?" Taka asked as he grabbed his clothes, as well as Amelia's and handed them to her. "We're both gaining something from this, are we not? I have help around my shop and you're getting paid. Why would I jeopardize something like this by going to someone?" He asked, putting his clothes back on.

"Besides, if you do go to the cops, then you'll probably never get to have something like this again. Do you really hate me so much that you'll throw me in jail, even for doing exactly what you wanted me to do?" He asked with a shrug, looking at Amelia with no facade. He wasn't playing his usual self, he was being genuine. 

"You don't have to answer. But, it would be nice to know." He said, sighing and walking away from her. He hadn't gotten this candid in a long time. It felt strange but, nice in a way, even if she didn't believe him. "It's late. I can give you a ride back to your place if you're okay with that."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

"You're not as smart as you made yourself seem." Amelia muttered as she started to put her clothes back on as well. "I'm not falling for that manipulative bullshit. I don't know what your intentions are, but you're not being transparent about them. I'm not just some stupid kid for you to groom." She continued pulling her clothes on until it was all back in place and she was ready to walk out the door. "Depending on how far you take things, I just might hate you that much. I don't trust you and, at this rate, I never will." 

As he turned to walk away from her, she did the same, making her way toward the door once again before she heard his last words which made her skin crawl. A ride? With how much he knew of her, surely he must have known of the context about what happened to her. There was a possibility he was just being courteous, but it was perhaps the worst possible thing he could have offered her in this context. Immediately all those old thoughts came rushing back to her. Why the hell would he say something like that...? Her stomach twisted as her emotions jumped from horror to disgust to pure anger and right back to dread all in a matter of seconds. She could feel her whole body trembling and without another word, she shoved the front door of the shop open and started staggering her way down the street, masking her distress in a front of anger. 

• Love 1

For her spiel, Taka looked at the young girl and smirked. It was clear to him that he clearly had an influence over her, which was good. She wasn't fully broken yet, but in due time, that would likely change. Besides, he only did things with her adamant consent, minus a few nudges from him. 

Still, nothing could prepare Taka when he saw Amelia's reaction to when he said he would give her a ride. He could tell that all of those horrid memories were flooding back. Fuck... Fuck, fuck, no! Why, especially when everything was falling into place...?! He watched her walk out the door slowly, and figured he had two options. He could just let her walk. Knowing this city, she would be in trouble out there at this time of night by herself. For whatever reason, he knew in his heart it wasn't the right thing to do. Even if she did hate his guts, no idiot with a brain would let a girl like her go out on these streets alone.

"Shit..." He said to himself before walking out of the shop a minute after Amelia and calling to her, though she wasn't far off. "Come on. I know you hate me, but I'm not just gonna let you walk home by yourself." He said, a genuine sense of concern washing over him.

• Senior Staff

Amelia was surprised to hear Taka's voice calling out to her as she left. This had the exact opposite effect on her than what Taka had probably anticipated. Rather than helping her to calm down, this action only amplified her anxiety. Why was this man so desperate to get her into his car? If he was going to leave his store like this, how persistent is he going to be? Is he going to follow her all the way to her house? It was possible he already knew her address... The more her mind travelled down this rabbit hole, the more uncomfortable she felt in her own skin. She didn't feel safe at all. She felt like a rabbit being stalked by a hungry fox. But the last thing she was going to do was let history repeat itself. At the moment, she would feel safer anywhere than with him and at this point, she doubted anything he could possibly say could change that. She wasn't the same stupid girl who played right into that man's traps before. She was different now. She could defend herself and cover her tracks.

She clenched her fists and turned around to face Taka, kneeling down to pull the knife from her boot to remind Taka that it wasn't just for show. He already revealed he knew about the knife, so just her reaching for it would be a big tell what was on her mind. "Don't you dare come another step closer! I'm going home and you're not going to follow me! And if you show up at my house for any reason I swear to god I will kill you!" At this point, she meant what she said. If this man was even half as manipulative as she suspected him of being, she wanted him nowhere near her or her sister. 

Taka looked to Amelia, slowly holding his hands up. He knew how bad this could turn out. Weapon or not, he could easily overpower the woman due to his size and strength over her, but he didn't want to do that, even if it was the only way he could defend himself.

"Look. I know you don't trust me, and that's fine. But I'm not him. Okay?" He said in a calm demeanor, not even raising his voice at her and knowing how on edge she was. "I would never show up to anywhere you are unannounced. I don't have your address or the address of your school. I don't know what your parents or sister look like, swear." He said as his hands very slowly went towards hers, intending to just hold them. For one, it looked like a genuine display of comfort, which is was, for the most part. But it was also a fail safe just in case Amelia would go aggro on him and try to stab him. 

"I'm not going to hurt you like he did. I just want to make sure you get home safe, I promise." He said, slowly and carefully getting closer to her as to not freak her out again. He kept calm, only speaking in a kind of low and soft voice and backing away if she felt too threatened. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

Taka's continued persistence was only going to continue making things worse for the both of them. Her whole body started to tremble as he continued to speak and approach her. It didn't matter how careful he was, the problem was that he was approaching her at all. It felt like she was trapped in a room with the walls slowly closing in on her. Even if he wasn't touching her yet, the slow approach only made her panic more. It was probably even worse than had he just grabbed her and forced her into his car. Here, there was so much tension and anxiety building up. It felt like any moment he could completely shift tones. Why was he still approaching?

She was so focused on his approach that she hadn't even processed what he'd just said. Tears started to drop from her eyes again and she stepped away. She knew she probably couldn't outrun this man, and he could probably take her down in a second if she tried to fight. What use was a fight or flight response like this if she couldn't overcome the situation either way, dammit!? There were likely so many logical solutions to this situation, but her mind was firing off in a thousand different directions. As far as she could tell, she was a helpless mouse trapped between the paws of a hungry cat. "Stop it... I said stop, dammit!" She shouted, taking another step backward, her whole body shaking. She wanted to reach for her phone to call for help but she honestly, truly had nobody to call. If anyone else got involved, her story was in danger of being exposed. She couldn't let that happen to her poor sister... And if she tried to fight, not only was there a strong chance she'd lose, even if she managed to win, she might just make a criminal out of herself in the eyes of the law. "Stop approaching me! Why are you still approaching me! I said stop!" She continued to demand. As she was searching for the answer to her own question, the line he'd said previously echoed in her head and she froze up again. "A-and what's this about my sister!? I never told you I had a sister!" In all honesty, Amelia was completely unsure if this was the truth or not. In her panicked state she'd probably believe anything if it was told to her confidently enough. 

"Where do you keep getting this information about me!? Where, huh!? How did you find out what happened to me!? How did you find out about my sister!?" If this man was going to continue talking to her, she was going to get something useful out of this exchange.

Taka stopped approaching, but he didn't walk away from the girl. He simply stood there and looked at her, his arms still up in the case that he would have to defend himself. Not like it would be much of a fight, but when unarmed and against anyone with a knife, you had to be at least somewhat careful.

"Even if I wanted to, I couldn't say. There's dirt on everyone in this town. It's just a matter of how well you hide your dirty laundry." He said truthfully, not letting up his calm demeanor. "And for the record, you definitely told me about how you had a sister. That was it." He said, taking a deep breath.

"Look, you wanna walk these streets at night alone, fine. I'm not gonna stop you, if you're that hellbent on getting away from me." He said seriously, taking a single step back. "You'll get your pay within the next few days. After that, you don't need to have anything to do with me."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

Amelia was a bit caught off guard by what Taka had just said. There's dirt on everyone...? And he couldn't tell her who shared it? Was this true? That might explain why he knew so much about her, but there were still so many questions that he clearly would be unable to figure out. How did anyone find that secret about her? There should have been no public record. She never went to the police or even told her family... Did he leak this information? But why? Did he have a guilty conscience? 

Now that Taka had finally volunteered something useful for her, she was able to relax a little bit. She was still on edge, but she was able to think a bit more coherently. Taka corrected her and told her she'd mentioned her sister. She still wasn't quite able to remember doing that, but she took a deep breath and figured that he was telling the truth. Maybe it wasn't the best assumption to make, but at this point, she just wanted a resolution. She was far more exhausted now than she'd realized a few moments ago. "O-oh... is that so...? I'm sorry..." She muttered in slight embarrassment. "I just... I'm really on edge... I'm afraid to trust anyone, and the fact that you held my secret over my head the way you did...." She bit her lip and gripped her arm again, unable to look Taka in the eye as she listened to him offer to leave. Why was he just letting her go like this? Did he feel bad for her, realizing how traumatized she was? Surely he would have known... "I'm sorry... I just don't understand, why did you do that? If you really just wanted help with your store, why did you feel the need to blackmail me over it? You still haven't answered that question and until you do, I don't think I could ever trust you. It's not that I want to be afraid of you or anything, I really do wish I had someone I could trust... But I just can't understand your actions... Just how much do you know about me? And why are you so obsessed with me...?"

• Like 1

"I could ask you the same thing." Taka said, keeping his distance from the girl but knowing she was at least calmer than she was moments ago. "I understand I seem shady, but I ain't him, alright? I'm not gonna rape you or torture you or do any of that shit." He said before it got silent, the only sounds being the cars passing by and the occasional footstep.

"The truth is..." He finally spoke up after a long silence. "I didn't really have a motive. I thought you were cute and... I don't know." He said truthfully. "I don't intend to harm you. I never have. I did intend to mess with you a bit, see where it went. But I wasn't about to make you do things you didn't want to do." He said, looking straight at her, wanting her to look back at him. "I may be fucked up but... I guess it's better I found you and not someone else with your secrets. And before you ask, no. I don't know who put your stuff up. I just happened to find it."

• Senior Staff

"Do you honestly not get why I would react the way I did?" Amelia crossed her arms with frustration. "Do you really think I was raped by someone I didn't think I could trust?" She shuffled a bit, clearly worried about discussing this out here in the open. "L-look, if we're going to talk about this, we shouldn't out here where anyone can hear... I'm sorry, I guess, if I was acting weird..." She clenched her elbows now, as if fighting something inside of herself. She bit her lip with frustration and making eye contact with this man was too much to handle, so she just looked to her feet again. "I don't think there's anything you could possibly say or do that would convince me that I can trust you. That's just how I have to live my life now. I have no idea how far is too far anymore..." She clenched her elbows tighter and gritted her teeth. "S-so that's... why..." She sighed and shook her head. "Well, if you found out so casually, then that means anybody else can find out the same way you did, and just as easily. Obviously, knowing this information is out in the open, so readily available, is going to put me on edge. It's possible he's the one who leaked it, but if that's not the case, I'll be in serious trouble if he finds out I screwed up..." 

"If it makes you feel any better, from what I can tell, they probably don't keep tabs on the information. They just sell it and that's that." Taka said his understanding of the whole ordeal, taking the slightest step forward.

"Look, we can go back into the shop for a moment so we can talk, if you don't want to talk in public. Or you can go home. I'm not gonna force you to do anything." He said, finally feeling safe enough to put his hands down. "All I can say is that he's not gonna find out about any of this. No point in bringing in people who don't need to know, right?" He said, looking at the woman's behavior.

She seemed much less tense than before, which was good in his eyes, but it also felt like she was trying to hide something. While he wanted to pry, he figured now wouldn't be the time to bring that up unless she wanted to.

• Senior Staff

"I don't think you get it at all, that really only makes things worse." Amelia crossed her arms again and sighed. Indeed, if these people weren't keeping tabs on the information, then that would only mean it will spread completely unchecked. This was the information age, rumors spread in mere seconds. Perhaps Taka has no idea what's at stake for her, but this clearly affected her far more than he understood.  "Look, just... keep it as secret as you can, okay? Whatever you know... don't tell anyone. Just forget about it completely. In return, I'll keep working for you and I'll... well, I'll try to be less on edge around you, okay? I think I've calmed down now, I'll be fine going home on my own." She flipped her knife closed and knelt down to slip it back into her shoe. "When do you need me back in? I'll try to be of more help." She blushed slightly as she thought back to the events of tonight and shook her head. "B-but I'm not eating any aphro-whatever anymore! So don't get any ideas!"

Taka chuckled a bit, at the remark regarding him testing new recipes on Amelia. "Relax, I'm not gonna feed you anything else like that. Just means you'll have to bring your own lunch." He said before going silent for a few moments to contemplate. He wasn't going to tell anyone about her dirty laundry, obviously. She was even willing to continue working for him, which came as a bit of a shock. It's a tough deal not to say no to. Plus, he still had chances to mess with her, especially since he already knew a bit about what makes her tick. 

"Okay. It's a deal. I'll need you back here in two days." He said, crossing his arms. "Your secret won't be coming out of my lips, so I hope you'll do your best working with me. As promised, you'll still be receiving compensation for your continued efforts as well." He added on, keeping to his word earlier. "Not sure what it's gonna take for you to trust me, but I suppose we'll see in due time."

• Like 1

• Senior Staff

Amelia nodded in response. "Right. And as long as you hold your end of the deal, I won't tell anyone about our little encounter. We'll keep everything that happened tonight and last night a secret, alright? You're just my boss because you were hiring, I wanted some extra spending money, and babysitting isn't paying as much as it used to. That's it." She turned around and took a deep breath. There was still a lot on her mind, of course. She had no idea what she was going to do about her information being leaked. How would she even begin tracking something like this? It's not like she could go to the police...

"I'll see you in two days, then." With that, Amelia shrugged her bag back up onto her shoulder and started to walk off toward her home, still wary enough to look back over her shoulder to make sure she wasn't being followed. 

• 4 weeks later...

"See you then." Taka said, as he watched Amelia walk away. He still couldn't believe she actually agreed to stay. It wouldn't going to be as easy as he thought it would be, but he still had some tricks up his sleeve to make sure that she would be wrapped around his finger in no time. Even then, it seemed that there was a lot to go off of from just tonight's interaction, which was good. 

Taka looked back at his shop and sighed. "That's a lot of cleanup to be done." He said before walking back inside and gearing up to close up shop. It was surely going to be a very interesting time having another person in his shop work for him. Just the thought of what happened earlier tonight made him smirk, making him wonder what kinds of things he could make her do next. "All in due time..." He said to himself as he started cleaning up the ramen shop, eager to see what would happen next.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...