versan x sayori DDLC fandom

Versan is waiting anxiously at his house for one of his best friends, Sayori, to come by. They planned to draw together and maybe watch some anime. They've been close since elementary school and it seems as though theres some feelings they're both suppressing from each other.. minutes go by before he hears a knock at the door. Its sayori! 

"hey Versan!"

Sayori exclaimed this with a cheerful smile before jumping in for a surprise hug.

"thank you..." she says this while letting go of him from the hug and taking a steb back "...for inviting me over." Sayori stands there for a moment expecting him to say something but he was too entranced by her charm. 

"anyways i left all my drawing materials at my house because i didnt wanna walk all the way here while carrying them, so i decided maybe i could use one of your notebooks to draw in. We can keep it here and i can use it every time we draw!"

Sayoris visibly excited to spend today with Versan.

ooc: can you add more words to your responses? i dont wanna seem picky i just dont wanna carry too much of the story on my back.

" Of course! I've got a few, anyway, so feel free to take one home if you're low on any. " [ He smiled, before speaking up once again. ]
" Anything interesting happen over at your place? For me, It's been quiet, if not for most of my days. " [ He looked for the notebooks and drawing materials in another room. ]
[ Versan was just glad to have Sayori visit him. ]

(OOC: Hope this is a bit better! I'm not the best with detail during the night.)

"uhmm nothing in particular. Im still sleepy all the time." Sayori says while situating herself into a comfortable position facing towards him sitting on the edge of versans bed. She started getting lost in admiring Versans beauty... Hes just sooo dreamy. But that could never work out Sayori believes the best thing for their relationship is to just be friends no matter how bad she wants him. Versan steps into another room trying to find drawing supplys.

"hey Versan.... Do you have anything to eat?? im hungwy." Sayori asks loudly so Versan can hear her in the other room.

" Mhm! Feel free to check out the kitchen to see if ya find anything you'd like in there. " [ He continued the search after finding a few materials. His movement had slowed a bit, as he thought about Sayori for a bit. She's beautiful, and relatable to himself. There was no way he couldn't think about her. She meant a lot to him, but he wasn't sure if he should say anything, worrying if it would negatively affect his relationship with her. ]
" If you need help looking for something, let me know, okay? " [ He spoke to her again. ]

"Alright, alright -  I'll go with you. " [ He chuckled softly. Once he got enough drawing materials and notebooks, he began walking back over to Sayori's spot. ] " I'll just put these here, and we can come back when you find some food. " [ He smiled, as he set down the materials, walking over to her. Versan began to bring Sayori over to the kitchen. ]