hello there peeps! my name is kalei!

I'm 21 years old and I'm new into this place,I have been roleplaying nsfw firstly in quotev then 4 years later I started to roleplay on discord but I did not seen to be able to find myself a good place to roleplay at,so I stopped by this place when I was looking for something else and then I was like,well why not!

anyways,I'm sorry for my bad English,this is not my first language and I would appreciate that if anyone want to talk or roleplay with me to just not mind those silly mistakes.

I have been roleplaying since i was 17 years old! besides that I'm a huge otaku who have been in a lot of fandoms.

I'm a person who do sometimes enjoy some kinks and some i dont enjoy,and for that please respect me and those things.

roleplaying about what we both feel confortable about is something that i always do strive for a roleplay and anything else.

But anyways i hope that we all do get along 🙂

Hi kalei, welcome to EcchiDreams!~ It's nice to see a new face here in the community, and it's good to see you made an Introduction thread! No need to apologise if English is not your first language! Though keep in mind that on public posts and on the forums, English must be used, as per Section 12 of the Terms of Service. You're free to speak any other language in private, like EcchiTexts or EcchiChat, however!

If you'd like to take a look, we offer this Welcome Pack to new users, which serves as a guide that explains how the site works and what we offer!

If you need help with anything or have any questions that you'd like to ask, you're more than welcome to reach out to a staff member (our names are in 
purple!), and a full list of us can be found here.

And with that said, we hope you have a wonderful time here dreaming with us! Take care, and happy Dreaming! 🌻

• Community Administrator

Hello there and welcome to EcchiDreams, Kalei! I hope to see you around. 😄 

I apologise for how long it's taken for me to reply, I've been dealing with a lot of personal issues lately, and between that and getting distracted by my games and creating a D&D Universe, I've just been quite busy all round.

Archived