Milky Office Date

A black haired guy in his usual black office uniform is sitting in his chair and typing something in his laptop. It seems he is working on some projects that his office will need and it will give profit for both parties if the execution was right. There is a cup of coffee that he is already drink for his own extra energy when working some heavy things as this. It was lucky that he got some coffee and he have a secretary that helps him on doing his work. Even he knows well how troubled his member down there every time he calls her, wee remembering

"Camilla, I have a question for you. Can you come here in a minute?" He called his secretary or maybe his future couple which maybe is besides him or His job is done for now as he is already type the last word and drink his last sip of coffee for a while. He is already done with the project and send it via email to his partner which located in the other office. He is actually planning to ask Camilla for a walk together later in the evening and going to the love hotel in the night while he is already bought a pair of matching rings which he put in his suit pocket.

Camilla is a purple curly haired woman in her red shirt and miniskirt that is still in the middle of her work. She is almost finished doing her work in the office and she is already on the last page of the project proposal. This day has been stressful for her because the amount of the work she needs to do right now and the less time she needs to take a break. The next project requires both parties to do their job properly and check every single word that she and her boss is typing there. Not including what is her breasts doing in the middle in this 

Camilla thinks to take off her heels and take a long relaxing bath when the job is done and she is home already. Camilla heard her name come from the boss's office, which is no other than Alex himself. "Wait until I finished my printing, boss!" She said while she has done with the documents that she needs to type and starts to print them before arranging them in a folder. Few minutes has passed and she already arrange she put the last documents in the folder then went back to the adjacent room. "I'm finished with my job boss, and here I am you looked for me Alex? What do you need now?" She asked in seductive tone while try to impress him with her pair of big boobs. 

Alex is just focusing on Camilla's bouncing breasts while she is walking, but he is too clever to make it obvious and his eyes just seeing on her eyes. He just closing one of computers because he is really done with the job, and he is already print the needed files and put them in the folder. It is almost evening and he is thinking of asking Camilla to have a walk with him while it is actually a date for him with Camilla. He has planned all of these from today but he just don't let it to become an obstacle when he is working so he can keep his project in line and only plan about the date just now.

"How's the work? Do you think it will a success?" He asked to Camilla while his actual plan is to bring her on some date before he is bringing her to a love hotel and do what they will do there. He is already preparing his "things" to execute his plan in the night in his bag. In his bag there is a bunch of sex toys, some apparatus, a camera and its tripod, and maybe some lotions that he need to for making Camilla as his woman, which he doesn't aware that is her wish to be dominated by him and being fucked senseless by her own boss.

"The work is so tiring, Alex, I just want to relax at my home today, and I think the project will be a success" Camilla said while approached her head and leaned against the edge of the desk, this move allowed the miniskirt to rise slightly and to show the lace guepiere which held up her stockings, trying to seduce him also with a wink. She is unaware that he is going to make her wish into come true yet she keeps making such movements to make her boss, this thing is a habit of her to make her boss became closer to her. She knows that this is something that is kind of betraying herself but she know in her heart there is an untold scar.

"I think we will discuss it privately somewhere if you have some time. Do you have your time this evening?" He asked to Camilla as he is already ready for his plan on dating her and of course, owning her to become his. He is seeing her as his future couple or wife that maybe some of them are based on his lust to girls with sexy body as her, but he also sees her as someone that he wanted to make happy in longer term and not to mess up just because of his lust . It seems seducing enough to make his member almost awake but he realize that they are still in the office. 

"I don't think we should spend more time discussing other details. Unless these details coincide with a dinner, a glass of wine and a relaxing bath with friends."  Camilla licked her lips and leaned towards Alex. She is leaning her flourishing boobs to her boss but still on a safe distance. These big pairs were straining the buttons of the red shirt she had chosen that morning, but those buttons still can hold her large fun bags that soon will be fall into her boss' hands . She is maybe catching some codes behind of her boss words and she is guessing that he is going to ask her for a date and not discussing about her work.

"Great to hear that, Camilla." He said while he is stand up and taking his bag that filled by "toys" and some "things" for his plan tonight, which maybe will make him successfully executing his plan tonight in a love hotel when she leaned against the edge of desk. He take a bit of view in her thighs and some lace that holding her stockings, well there is no man that can resist such thighs unless they aren't attracted to a lady. 

"Of course, a dinner for two is my plan for you, I could buy a glass of a wine. About the bath with a friend, maybe I shouldn't do that with you, except if you don't mind..." He charmingly said the few last parts and holding Carmilla's chin with his right thumb and index finger gently and make her face look to his face for a bit. Alex take a peek to the Camilla's seductive lips which he will kiss tonight before then he release his hands from her chin gently. Carmilla just silent and smiled seductively when her chin is being held by her boss, seems seeing his boss' handsome face is something good.

'It's not long before I lay my hand to those melons and peaches.' he thought while stealthily take a peek on her shirt which almost can't hold her breasts and her butts which almost make her skirt lift due to its size. "Let's go together shall we?" He ask politely to Camilla for both of them to go to dinner or his date before he executing his plan and give his ring which already in his suit pocket to her, but she didn't know the plan yet. Camilla will enjoy what is he going to plan and Alex is going to enjoy the night, even both are not aware with what they are going to do and how they react.

Camilla smiled as the time for them to start their discussion as she sees the clock in the office room. "I'm fine with your choice, Alex... I think I will go right now..." Camilla said while took her coat and purse as she goes out from her room. "Here we go," She said while preceded him who was still packing his things in his room. She knew how men react when they see her way of walking and wearing her clothes, but she only wanted to conquer only one man between all of them, which was none other than Alex himself.

The beautiful and curvaceous purple haired secretary made her way to the elevator with a fluid and sensual movement. Camilla's heels lifted her already well-endowed figure and raised her ass, making the rear view splendid for men. She styled her hair in a bun, her short coat wrapped around her waist and ended at the same height as her skirt, she seemed to wear nothing underneath. The stockings had chosen them black with a darker line that extended from the heel along the back of the thigh, to match her clothes color palette. The shoes were black patent leather, high, matched with gait and clothes which makes her look good and classy.

She just noticed that her boss is just walking silently while taking a peek from behind, "What are you admiring?" she asked. Alex just astounded with how big her ass is, it seems like the skirt and the shirt are screaming because it is too tight for her. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just lost track in my mind." He just played his pretending to be a fool card. Then he walk towards Camilla and goes to the lift. It was no surprise that some females in office is blushing when see him, but he pay no care since he is planning on "making" his secretary to be his "own".

He enter the lift right after she is in while bringing his things and of course, his wallet and phone also his ring pack in somewhere in his suit. He is planning to dominate the night until Camilla only screams for his name only. He is closing the lift and he press the button to the ground before they will do the play. He starts to walk and put himself behind her once the lift is already closed and maybe Camilla just stand in there while not resisting nor asking what is he going to do.

"You know... I was going to do this tonight, but you have to wait until we reach the hotel. Dinner first, then how about a date before he is going to the hotel?" Alex said as he already make himself stand behind her. His right hand is squeezing her huge right butt and his left hand is groping her huge left breast. He is moving his left hand in a clockwise while his right arm is massaging her butt. He is going to tease her while he is on the lift, but he will do it only until the lift is on the second floor.

Camilla let out some moans when Alex's hands is already touching some of her sensitive parts in her body. "Alex~" the purple bun haired secretary moaned as he making her feeling good with the way he squeeze her butt and groping her breasts. Camilla would melt every time her boss touched her, he could have done anything to her but he only doing it just now. She enjoyed the massage and she turned on because he start to massage and service her.

Camilla looked him in the eyes: she could tease him too. She took the tie of his head and dragged the man towards him: she slipped her knee between his legs and with gentle movements massaged his crotch. Camilla had the strength not to sink her lips into his mouth but began to place light kisses on his neck and when she reached the earlobe she bit him gently. Alex just keep on massaging her butt and her breasts because he wanted to do this after so long he couldn't. He teases her so she would be turn on and makes herself ready before he will do so many things tonight with her in the hotel that he planned to. 

His tie is taken and he was dragged towards her. He feel a little bit of sensation which could make his member wake and became large. His size is a huge one and he could dominate through the night. He just let her kiss his neck and bit his earlobe for a while. "Are you sure you want to have dinner first?" She asked while keep biting his earlobe, and let him play with her curvaceous body, "Yeah, I'm sure, because we are going for a date." He said while he is releasing his grip in her body when the lift is already at the 1st floor, both of them let go of each other when the lift already finished. They are lucky since there is no one who is going to use the lift for now. 

"I'm going to bring you a restaurant that you desire, what is it? And I will ride you there." He said while he is walking besides her and taking his keys from one of his suit's pockets. "I'd like to eat Japanese tonight," she whispered to him with a smile. He walks besides her after the lift door is opened and she walked by also besides him .

"Before you go, I want you to put this in your, if you know what I mean." He said it while whispering the last part in seductive tone and giving her a piece of a vibrator egg that he take from his bag that he bring right now. He actually want to say in her pussy but he is still in office and don't want to make Camilla disgusted by him, which he wasn't aware that she is waiting for it. That "egg" seems like there is no cable that attached to the vibrator, because the vibrator has the app for controlling them in Alex's phone and it using the Bluetooth technology to execute it. 

Camilla smiled lustfully as she saw the vibrator in his hands, it seems she is taking a liking on how his boss orders her right now. Camilla take the vibrator gently without second thought and looked around to see if there is another people in the office. Camilla and Alex were the last two people that is going to leave the office, they just aware about that fact just now. She went to the toilet after knowing that the situation is clear for both of them. 

"Would you like to follow me Alex?" She asked left him after she winks at him, then she walked to the said bathroom. Alex just standing in his place and waiting for Camilla to put the vibrator. "I'm not into following someone to the toilet." He said while putting his façade. He actually wanted to but doing that in the office could make him fired in no time. He was lucky that there is no CCTV or motion sensor in the lift that he used just now, but following someone to the toilet is a "no-no", there is CCTVs above him.

In the bathroom she lifted her skirt and pushed aside the red lace thong, luckily she was already wet because on how naughty her boss' arm is when groping her breasts and ass. She knew that those two were her sensitive part of her body else than her wet pussy. The woman lightly pushed the object into her hot flesh, rearranged herself and went out to reach her boss. He just stare at Camilla when she came out rom the toilet after few minutes of waiting.

"Okay, now we should go to that Japanese restaurant. Follow me, I will take you one of the best Japanese food restaurant that I know..." He said while walking before her to his car which is located on the outside. He planned all of this so he could use his vibrator while driving, and maybe groping her in the middle of the ride. He activated the vibrator with the application on his phone while they are walking to his car and set the strength of the vibrator around 20%.

Archived