Space relief PR officer duty! (JennyDK, Guroda)

I stop as I am adressed again and it seems like I misunderstood quite a lot or Kart explained things a bit too abstract and not well - it could also be both, of course. Still, I sit down once more and he tells me how I am doing a good job, but then again I am not sure why there is an issue though. For now, most of the doubts and such are put on hold as I am now faced with a massive meaty rod of 2½ feet and still growing it seems. A sharp and hard gasp escapes my lips as I stare in disbelief and awe - for some reason Kart cannot spot any signs of fear or intimidation."Wooooow! I did that? Is this...a bad thing though? Do you like me doing this to your body?", I ask.

Kart was surprised but then again she didn't know anything or understood. Saying wow and ogling the meaty piece made the wolf blush softly with his cock betraying him and now stood completely hard at a full 3 feet, twitching excitedly infront of the busty young girl. "Yes this is the effect you can have on people...and yes I do enjoy feeling like this. It feels very good especially when it gets touched to feel good" Kart stared at the young girl now as his cock was exposed. His body growing slightly hot as he exposed himself with soft pants, "yes what I was trying to tell you was good but that you are able to do it without fully trying" as Kart answered honestly from all her unknowning sexual innuendos from earlier. "You bring a certain excitement and the way your body looks underneath the clothes is what alot of people would notice."

A few parts of what he says goes over my head as the cock is now fully erect, fat and throbbing before me. Still, I think I get the most important parts of it, because my small, soft and silky hands now reach out to touch the hot and pulsating piece of meat."Ahhhh....so hot and stiff and yet sooooft too!", I say in amazement. The last of that whole explanation seems to direct at my body, below my clothes and that makes me, for now, try and slip off my upper clothes, a too tight and small tank top that makes my breasts jiggle and wobble when freed. Almost like metal to magnet, the cock slips between my tits and I give off a deep groan."Ahhhhhh...soooo huuuuuge!", I mean out.

Kart held in his noises as this young but dangerously sexy young girl approached and began touching his cock. Her soft hands feeling wonderful as they slid along the shaft of his cock making the wolf stiffen softly from the stimulation until eventually...he opened his eyes to see her large tits wobble before freed wrapping their massive selves around his large fat cock. Kart had to cover his mouth from howling as the sensation was wonderful along with Sarah talking about how huge he was. Kart couldn't help as he began to thrust slowly feeling inches slide along her cleavage "oh Sarah. This feels amazing" Kart had to say honestly.

I am starting to see how I might be of help on this ship already and it surely beats having to fight or steal in order to get food, clothes and money. A big smile grows on my face from hearing and feeling I am doing something well."Mmmmmm, thank you Kart. Is this the kind of stuff you said I was talking about before?", I ask him, not sure what most of this is called, act wise or body wise. Meanwhile, I feel precum lather up my tits, making them nice and shiny."Ahhh. my body is getting really hot and tingling too...what does that mean? Is it bad?", I ask, clearly not at all knowledgeable about sex and bodies.

Kart huffed loudly as she continued to give him the most wonderful titfuck he had. Nodding well as he smiled "yes. Having a sausage in a sandwich made me think of this. Your tits look so lovely lathered in my cum which is what's leaking from my cock" Kart tried to explain the best he could for the girl but then heard her say her body was hot. His thrusting began to slow as he didn't want to give a load so quickly, "that is natural. Your body is getting excited and wants to have sex. It's another thing that not only helps but should make you feel good to" kart pulled his cock away much to his own dismay as his hands went down rubbing, tugging, and teasing her tits until he pulled her and laid Sarah down on his bed. Wrapping his hands on her shorts he would pry them off drooling at the girl before him. "I want to make you feel good as well. It will help with sex" as Kart spreaded the girl showing her pussy as he leaned down and began to taste her folds. His tongue extending itself to reach inside to let Sarah experience pleasure hopefully before they got to the main event.

A sloppery and sticky sound is heard as the cock slips out from between my tits, making me groan softly in response. Lots of new words and information wash over me, but luckily I am quick witted and a fast learner, able to remember things easy and well. I hardly have time or opportunity to reply or act much before I am put onto my back on the immense bed that can fit his large body. My legs spread nice and wide on their own even, revealing a lightly damp, but very hot honey pot which only much more wet and heated from being licked at."Ahhhh...nghhh....hhhannn....that feeells niiiiiiiiice.......mmmmmmmm...I could get used to this job!", I say and laugh softly while my pussy throbs with eagerness and lust.

• Woohoo 1

Kart continued to taste her honey pot savoring the feel and heat from her body as he continued. Bringing one of his hands up to rub and tease her pussy lips to every now and again brush along her clit. Teasing the girl as his cock was making a mess along the lower portion of the bed thanks to the pre cum that was gathering, aching for use as Kart ate out the young girl until she would have her first climax from his foreplay. 

Giving her a moment he chuckled deeply "it will be an easy way to keep up the mood" as his fingers reached down and fondled her juicy ass cheeks. The softness of it all as he aimed his cock right at the girls cunt lips, "alright. I am going in now" as Kart figured it was her first time he slowly pushed inside her body. His cock twitching madly from the wet tightness of her honey pot. Growling as he entered the girl for the first time.

• Like 1

Depending on where the rest of the crew are at right now, they might soon hear a deeply felt moan as I go "AHHH..AHHHH..NGHHH GAHHH!!" from my first orgasm ever, getting eaten out like this. My head is slowly spinning just from that and I grind against his face and tongue more, seeking greater pleasure still.

A moment passes after that before Kart lets me know that sort of service would be liked indeed. I can tell what he aims to do, but I am too high on the aftermath of my orgasm to really think it through and decide if I should go on with this. Deep groans are heard when the crowned mushroom shaped tip finds my drenched entrance and begins to push. The tip slips and slides left and right a few times before finally getting the right angle, push and such. The head slips inside and this time I cum twice in a row."OHHh..G..GODD!!! Y..YOU ARE MAAAKIIINNNG ME EXPPLOOOODE!!", I cry out hard, reaching more of the ship sound wise.

• Like 1

The vocal noises she would give out only drove Kart to deeper pleasure. Feeling her grind her pussy on his face then to suddenly shake violently as he finally got the head of his cock inside of her. The sheer tightness of it all from the small pussy now forcibly taking the tip of his large cock. Kart could only stay there for a moment to let her catch her breath after the second squeal which did indeed echo across the ship. Just a few heads turning to this sudden noise that echoed. 

Kart on the other hand didn't think about how they might get caught as he was enjoying her body too much, "oh Sarah I have just barely started" as Kart brought his hands up to roughly knead her giant tits. Feeling the squish in his fingers as he pulled with his thumbs pulling up to rub at her nipples, the shine of the lights above them giving her tits a better look as they were touched and worshipped. Though with all the teasing Kart braced his legs and used Sarah's tits to hold as he began pushing even more his cock into her pussy. Feeling the very slow but tight process as he was now a foot thick inside of the girl. Her body instantly reacting to more of the invading cock causing her body to shake and orgasm with every push Kart could get inside of her little body. Causing 4 orgasms to shoot through as her belly showed the stretching the massive lycan was giving. Even then if she could somehow see past her tits she would know he still had even more cock to push into her as the Lycan began to slowly thrust picking up speed as he growled. The more animal instinct taking over as wet slapping noises were starting to echo and pick up along the ship. 

Little did the two know that the captain was hearing these echoes and was deciding to soon investigate.

Both he and I soon find out how my breasts are both practical and fun as Kart's hands grope, knead and hold onto them like this, while also playing with nipples that get harder and harder as well. Deep growls and panting is heard from my lips after two orgasms begin to fade slowly, but they are soon replaced by even more as the cock slips inside further."HAHHH...NGHH...G..GOD...YOUUUUR COOOCK MAKKKES MEE EXPLOOOODE HAARDERR KAAAART! SOOO MASSSSSIVEEEE!! GO DEEEEPER!!", I cry out, clearly getting into it really fast and well, my inner walls throbbing and squeezing his prick heavily.

• Love 1

Kart growled deeply now as he used Sarah's tits to hold himself as he thrusted harder pushing his cock further into her body. Howling as the lycan was unable to control himself now at this point until eventually he felt his balls press against her thick ass cheeks. Her body stretched to accommodate the fill girth of the lycan as he then began loud wet thrusts that just echoed across the ship now. The bed creaking to the onslaught fucking as Kart began postponing his hips in animalistic abandon to fuck Sarah tiny body, Sarah for her part having multiple orgasms just shoot through as her body was forced to take over a couple feet of cock. The panting and groaning as he leaned down taking one of her large breasts into his mouth as they fucked wanting to wreck and taste "your body feels so good. Was just made for this Sarah" as puddle of wet sex juices began to puddle underneath the two...

Though as the two would have their fun it seemed Sturm wanted to know exactly was going on. They had just met Sarah only to....yep. Sturm had opened the door to Kart's personal room only to catch the sigh of Kart being balls deep inside the young girl slamming away with abandon. Sarah being on her back could see the captain over Karts shoulders if she attempted to look that way.

Things are certainly only just beginning as Kart had just said as there is plenty more meat to be put inside of my body and as the three feet finally slip inside fully I toss my head back hard and scream out deep, loud and hard. Looooong motions have to be done in order for the cock to go from balls deep and back out until just the very tip remains inside, of course only to be put entirely back inside once again. The room is filled with the heavy scent of hard sex and of course the noises such activity produces at the same time: bed creaking, sloppy sounds, groans, moan and of course slapping noises from cock meeting fat soft ass cheeks and wet heated underage pussy."HNGGG...HAHHH...MMMMMMMMM....yourr coooock feel amaaaziiiing too!! Ahhhh...nghhh...re..rea...reallyyy? Ma..mmaaaade for thiiiiis?", I pant out hard.

• Woohoo 1

Kart nodded as he continued his long rapid thrusts into her under aged body, "ohhhh... Yes Sarah...your body feels Soo good wrapped around my cock. Watching you taking the full length and these tits are amazing" as Kart continued to fondle her luscious mounds as the room was filled with the smell of sex, echoing wet slap noises as Kart was getting closer to his own climax only to feel a hand on his shoulder making him freeze. Kart then turned his head as he looked to see Sturm with a very stern expression "we barely know her for an hour and your already balls deep inside the girl. Well judging from the sounds you two decided to echo across the whole ship I say she is enjoying it." Sturm then looked down to see that Kart had slowed down his thrusting but didn't stop completely as he grinned "Hey Sarah. Think you can take care of me at the same time? You have quite the effect on people" as Sturm then moved so he was on the bed right above the girl's head fishing out his cock which seemed similar size to Karts as it throbbed and placed itself nicely between her wet covered tits and along her face as she could get the heavy scent from it while this only made Kart not only seem to start up his rough thrusting but even add a little to the debauchery scene unfolding infront of them.

• Like 1

I cannot do much right now in this postion, other than get huge hands on my breasts and of course thick and long cock to stuff my pussy like this, the huge tip battering just at the entrance of my womb deep inside, causing even bigger sparks of pleasure  to shoot off within my body and into my brain as it overflows heavily. I hardly notice much else going on or being said until a second voice makes itself known loud and clear. OF course, Kart slowing down does provide a bigger window of resprite so I may see and hear captain Sturm. Before I can even fully see his face, his own giant meaty slides into my view and between my breasts, further adding to how musky things are here in bed."Ohh..ohhhh...nghhh..t..twoooo...such...huuuge ooonnes?", I growl out softly, my mind already more woozy than before.

• Love 1

"that's right. Two massive cocks for your own personal pleasure. Though I think we should take this a little higher the bed doesn't have enough room." The conversation Kart and Sturm made seemed to have been silent or otherwise for after the two slid their cocks across the little girls body for a brief period to let Sarah experience another orgasm before Sturm pulled away. Kurt then gripped Sarah's as cheeks and lifted her so her chest pressed into his own, the head of his cock hovering just above her Honeypot as she then felt an extra pair of hands spread her ass cheeks, "This is going to feel very good. You didn't tell me just how big this ass of yours was Sarah" as Sturm and Kart now had the girl sandwiched between the two until Kart pushed her body down onto his cock once more except this time with holding her above him as Kart groaned, his cock pressing against her cervix threatening to push past until there was a growl and he pushed Sarah down. Kart's massive cock penetrating past the wall right into her womb as Kart began stretching her out once more leaving another orgasm as her ovaries had a sudden visitor. Though the wash of orgasms wasn't done as she felt something hard and slick spread her ass cheeks as Sturm in the direction of her back held her ass cheeks with Kart and began slowly trying to force his cock into her in used asshole using the juices from Kart and Sarah as lubricant from their earlier activity.

• Love 1

I hardly feel the cock pulls out or even how I am repositioned once more, before Kart has his cock put right back inside again, before the last orgasm has even faded away. The next thing I properly register is the next hard and heavy orgasm that is the result of a fat cock goign even beyond my womb and into one of the ovary canals, stuffing it full and scraping at all of the sensitive parts of my pussy of course."AHHH...NGHH-..yyoouu are eeeven deeeeeperrr..hahhmn...w...w.what..wha...what are you do-.....AAHH G...G.GOOOODDDD!!", I scream out hard and loud as the other cock manages to get its tip past my overly tight entrance, causing 4 orgasms back to back to hit of ff and make me shake hard and heavily.

Sarah was now as she wanted. A sandwich as she was stuck between two large men who were now digging their massive cocks inside of her body. Her Honeypot nicely spreaded due to the massive size of Kart's cock which was now wedged inside of her womb slamming against her poor ovary as he made each long thrust. Pulling back with long strokes just to push right back into her opened entrance, her ovary having to say hello to all the pre-cum flowing right into it as he slammed away. Karts voice on the other hand wasn't much better. Gutteral groans and growls eminating from his voice as he wanted to speak to her. "Grr... S..Sarah.." Kart tried to say he was Getting close but to no avail thanks to to his balls tightening right under the under aged sex pot.

Sturm on the other hand wasn't fairing much better. After enjoying the girl's tremendous tits then trying to get past her back entrance. The moment the head got through however Sturm took the chance to push farther in. To get his throbbing member inside her ass as deep as he could. Sarah would also learn from this that unlike Kurt's long straight cock that Sturm had a dick that was girthy, but swelled in the middle of his shaft slightly to cause a different sensation while she was being filled from her ass. The sensation of Sarah's large ass cheeks giving off a lewd slap noise to echo in the room as Sturm finally got a tempo and began thrusting with abandon. 

After the two continued to ruin her insides Sturm finally piped up with a struggle "S..Sarah....I'm...go...to Cum now.....F...fuck I'm..c..cumming!" As Sturm pushed as deep as physically as possible. Kart having to follow suit as both cocks began firing inside of her body. The filling inside of Sarah unbelievable as any excess was forced to pour out of her body. Her brain had been firing off orgasm after orgasm when the two had picked up their fucking only to haywire and force the poor girl to suddenly spasm with 8 climaxes back to back. The room filled with the smell of sex and cum, the lewd noises of moans, wet slaps and now drips. The sight of three hot, sweaty individuals after a rough intercourse. Kart trying to catch is breath.."T...that was...amaz...zing. I haven't...cummed oh...fffuck..so..long" every slight move made the two sensitive cocks inside twitch inside the poor girl.

Edited by Guroda