Space relief PR officer duty! (JennyDK, Guroda)

With far on the future. At a time of space travel. A local space station just another number in a series of many stations floating across the galaxy or orbiting planets. A crew of varied beings would be disembarked from their ship a Corvette known as "dark faith" to gather personal supplies. The captain a man named Sturm squinted softly as they walked the halls of the market place belonging to said space station. The man was 6 feet with a slight bulk to himself. Black hair pulled back with a five o'clock shadow. "Remember. Grab what we came for. Any spare recommendations and we need to set off for the spathi home planet. " The rest of the crew being of a krogan. Lycan. Female human. And arachnoid nodded. Dispersing themselves to get busy as Sturm never was one to enjoy waiting.

Edited by Guroda
  • Like 1

Life on the large space station near one of the busiest worm hole portal is busy and crowded as usual. Of course, that also means that less than legal stuff happens as well and among the more light illegal things are usually small kids who do whatever they need to survive here. Some have been abandoned, others lost their parents or other unfortunate fates. Included in these youngster is the 5 year old Sarah Connor, who does petty crimes where she tries to get food and such or small amounts of cash.
Today is no different as I am trying to sneak off some food and soda from a couple, both wealthy looking and just enjoying a smaller feast somewhere. They have plenty enough for them both and even more. So of course I see this as no bigger deal to leviate a bit of that stuff to satiate my hunger and thirst. I am just about to get away with it too, before a guard spots me. I do not stop of course, even as I am called out and chased....

Sturm sighed as he walked along the crowds. Indeed while in the wild space there isn't much law. There is police, guardians but no real law unless you have influence or power. Speaking of said situations Sturm could only grown as something ran head first into his crotch. Growling as he bent down a little to feel the little soldier and to look down at the sudden visitor he arched a brow. Only to hear a guard running into the crowd which could only assume.... Sturm sighed once again as he looked down at the tiny person. She looked young but wow did she have developed parts. "I'm going to assume the 5 is after you" Sturm replied at the impromptu meeting.

220?cb=20170212172913

Edited by Guroda
  • Like 1

I try to rush around corners and easily get lost in the crowds around here as it usually works and whoever chases me will lose sight and forget my face. However, as I cut around one corner I them bump heavily into a large and robust man. I nearly fall flat on my large and thick heavy ass, but manages to stay up. I look upwards to the slightly unkempt face. My backpack is slightly open and having some nice and yummy lookign stuff in it."Help me hide and I will give yo some of my food", I quickly offer him.

• Like 1

Sturm looked down at the girl as she offered him food. It did look good. Must be from some uppity person. However... "Tempting but your going to have to do better kid. If I help every case I could be here all day just for food." Sturm was blunt with the little run away. Not that he didn't understand but knew too well. The girl though upon being waist height could tell not only was he robust. But robust in the happy area as well. Her little sexy body with huge tits and fat ass caused a stir that she could see was perhaps 12 in. Soft. Which meant it probably doubled in size with full excitement or possible more. Sturm tapped his foot softly as he could hear the guard getting closer. Yelling for a bitch to come out "what will it be kid? Anything better to offer?" What Sturm didn't tell her was that he might help anyway, But wanted to see if she had the guts to live.

She has no idea about sex or sexual organs at all, at her age and thus takes no notice in any of the excitement briefly flaring up in the man before her or what he might refer to."I don't have anything beyond this food and drink here, mister. I can sweep your floor or do other chores. If I am caught, you know what happens to kids like me. Don't be mean!", I say, with a bit of a snap as I don't have time or need for stuff like this.

• Like 1

Sturm chuckled at her little outburst as he took a sigh softly. Patting her head as he then moved the little one behind him. "Well the fire is real that's sure. Alright alright " the kid was honest and Sturm did know what happened to them before. Once she was tucked behind the man the guard came running through but before he could look down Sturm wrapped his arms around the man, "oh good sir. I seem to have lost something very important." The scene went off with Sturm giving excuses and the guard telling him that he had no time for this until eventually he was told he was chasing some kid. "Kid? I saw one run by that direction there. Must have tried to go the other way to confuse you. Surely no way they kid though right? " The guard nodded as he then took off the other way....

"Stroke the ego a little and even in a big crowd he won't notice you right next to me. Now then" as Sturm raised his hand infront of her face " now before you go trying to give anything away to me I don't want it, you keep it. So what's your name little one?" 

I hide myself the best I can while all of this is going on and soon enough the guard is lured away from here, seemingly for good, leaving me able to come out into the open once more and with my bag still full of the stuff that I took from the rich people. For safety's sake I take a few extra and careful looks around, to make sure it is fully clear. I even take out what looks like a bun with some nice beany paste inside and I put it in my mouth as hunger is still rumbling loudly in my tummy."I am Sarah Connor. Who are you?", I ask him.

• Like 1

Seeing the kid eat as she ate one of the buns the captain beckoned her to follow as they went along the marketplace. Sturm was getting a couple of things for himself as he looked down at the girl "Sturm. Mercenary for hire. I own a ship in the docking district. Stopped by to get some supplies, personal items, then to be on my way. So tell me Sarah. Are you hoping to stay on this station? " Looking over her form once more he wasn't sure if someone had already tried to out their hands on her. Knowing full well the activities in places such as this, he did what some of his crew often barked at him for, to help. It did help bring contacts "My crew do have a position that needs feeling in and honestly you might be fit for it" as Sturm finished a transaction with a strange before turning back to the girl. "Don't worry it's not sketchy. You basically would be there to motivate the crew and just help out with small things. I guess you could call it PR work. "

Right after we are walking and talking, at least when I am not getting food all over my face in an adorable fasion. I am asked if I wanted to stay here and then even get to hear the promise of some weird sort of position on a ship. I swallow my mouthful of hot bun and look up at him."I am only 5 years old mister. I am not sure why you think I would be fitting for this. I only really know how to fetch food and such. This place is not really the most fun place for me....so I could give it a go, but don't expect too much of me. Why do you think your men would be motivated by a little girl?", I ask and giggle cutely before taking another bite of the bun.

• Haha 1

Sturm coughed into his hand at that comment. Not obvious reasons but shrugged "because the ship is known as dark faith. Even in a from situation one needs to hold onto what they can. Seeing you go around the ship, helping with small things. It might show the rest that the reason we work as mercenaries is because one we need money, two it's not always as bad as some people believe. You can help someone else. I should know I was once left for dead by my own people once." Seeing the girl eat cutely though made him chuckle as he patted her head "and scenes like that could probably melt the heart of even a krogan" he teased.

From the sound of that, the position sounds quite simple so I feel more like it could be stuff I am more able to do. I let him finish talking as I am making my way fully through the bun, with stuff sticking to my face, making it look even cuter as well. I lick stuff from around my lips, which looks more sensual than intended at all."Scenes like that?", I quickly comment, apparently very oblivious to what I do and say that is seen as adorable and/or sexy. When I have properly swallowed I look up at him and nod."I can give it a try at least!", I say to let him know I am up for it, if only to get off this station.

• Like 1

Sturm stared at the girl for a moment as she went form cute to sensual without realizing it. He then coughed into his hand "yeah that's right. Sounds like you will bring something good to the ship. Speaking of" he gestured for Sarah to turn as there was what looked like a wolf male walking towards them in what one could guess was hunting or outside wear for to explore. "Captain I see you have gained company" as the wolf had a gruff but whimsical like voice to himself. Hearing down at the small girl as he stood 7 feet tall. Sturm nodded, "yep she will be joining us on the ship." The lycan nodded and bowed softly "well it's a pleasure to meet you. I am Kart one of the crew as well as our hunter of the teamspacer.png

• Like 1

It doesn't take long before we encounter another part of the team, being a huge wolf-man being, probably from a distant planet, but having learned the universally spoken tongue. The beast man is immense and I look up and up to try and find his face."Ohhhh my! You are HUGE!", is all I say from utter surprise at the large form before me. From the view from up high, Kart is able to see down my deep, deep cleavage that goes along with my rather practical clothing. Not even clothes not having much neck line still provides ample breast to ogle at."Nice to meet you too. I am Sarah Connor".

• Like 1

The two tried to contain their laughter at the rather honest outburst. Kart leaned a hand down to shake hers as he tried to smile the best he could "it's a pleasure to meet you and thanks I pride myself on size and speed" as Kart couldn't help but ogle the deep flesh of the girls bosom, looking down he couldn't help think just how deep and big her breasts really were. Sturm then walked past the two, "alright. Let's go say hello to the rest. The others should be back on the ship by now"..Kart nodded looking down to Sarah "would you like me to carry you? These crowds can get hectic" as he offered kindly.

• Love 1

I have no idea how and why I am being ogled at, of course, but I do like the positive attention. I shake his hand the best I can with my tiny hand. Then I offer them both something from my stash of stolen food."You guys hungry? I never got your name mister in the jacket? If I did, sorry that I forgot!", I say to them both and then ask the captain his name as well. After they take some food (or not), I nod at the large wolf beastman."Oh wow! Yeah...looks like fun. I could ride you all day! Can I really sit on top of your large body?", I say excitedly.

• Like 1

Sturm tilted his head as she asked for their names he shrugged pointing to the wolf "this here is Kart. A Wolf breed. I am Sturm captain of our current ship" as she offered once more Sturm shook his hand letting her keep it. She needed it more anyway as he beckoned for the two to follow him back

Kart on the other hand gladly took a pastry she offered him. Popping the piece into his mouth before he leaned down towards Sarah. She then felt his long fingers coil around her body, one hand around her large ass feeling how soft it is, the other along her midsection and under her massive tits. Lifting her body surprised how squishy she was. It didn't help as he gave a soft growl in approval. Lifting her until she was riding on his back her legs on his shoulders to make it easier for her. His backpack making a kind of seat like surface for her sexy bodied self.

"I already know wolf guy's name, silly, it was yours I was unsure about, but thanks for letting me know anyway", I reply back and smile softly and then soon feel how I am lifted up by the wolf man and he can feel my body squirm a bit and there is even faint moan being let out as he touches my hyper sensitive bits. Being this high up feels pretty great and I can sit and even eat a piece of food as well."Ohhh, yummy sausage sandwich. These are really good. I could have them every day and never get tired of them", I say as I pull out one of those to eat.

• Haha 1

Sturm went on ahead as Kart couldn't help but stiffen a little to her small moan. All he did is as touch her and a reaction? Made the wolf curious as he spoke about sausages above him. It made the wolf shiver softly as he looked up seeing her large orbs just right above him. "Now Sarah...you should be careful how you phrase things. It could give someone the wrong idea" he chuckled as he, himself was thinking of such things. If her body was this soft? And if that noise was any indication? No no he needed to stop. People didn't need a large wolf with a 3 foot hard on walking around.

As they made their way Sarah was led into the docks. Here she could see multiple ships lined up ready for it's crew to take off. There she would see in the distance Sturm speaking to a lizard like being. The creature was between 6 and 7 feet coming to the middle of the lycan and human. Sturm then turned "ah perfect. Sarah this man here is Bruno" The krogan walked towards Kart as he looked up at the small girl "so your taking a room in the shop hmm?" He squinted softly inspecting her as he shrugged "well if the captain says so I don't have much choice, just remember to stay away from my quarters" as the krogan gave a soft breath towards the girl ontop of Karts shoulders

spacer.png

• Like 1

I am simply enjoying the ride on top of Kart, not really haviny any clue about how my looks, my words and even some actions are causing growing excitement."Careful? Why do you say that? Is it bad to talk about sandwiches? Sausages? They are some of the best thing you can enjoy. If I could be the middle of a sandwich forever, I would be set for life, haha!", I go on, completely oblivious as this is most likely only making things more difficult.
Luckily, I am soon greeted by the third male, called Bruno."Hello Bruno. I am Sarah. Are you having a bad day? Your captain said I would be doing morale work on the ship. Care for a sandwich? There are more!", I tell him and smile.

• Like 1

It didn't as Kart had to walk around and fidget a little due to the situation. Though as Bruno came by and she spoke about food along with such other things Kart couldn't help but Yelp softly. "Excuse me. I need to speak to Sarah about something" as Kart led Sarah into the ship on their own. Sturm and Bruno looking to eachother only in confusion 

Inside. Kart had brought Sarah into his private room to speak with her alone, Kart had gripped Sarah by the sides and removed her from ontop of himself soon after enjoying the soft pillow like flesh of her mounds unable to help himself. Sighing deeply as he looked down at the girl "Sarah the way you act and speak has a way of effecting people. Like me for example it would be doing that" he was nervous and unsure how to proceed with the girl as he sighed deeply "Sarah. Do you know what things like sexual activities and taboos are?" He asked as she looked young. Kart wanted to be sure but still didn't tell her he was growing a massive boner just yet maybe hoping to teach her some etiquette so she wouldn't so bluntly effect him. The problem Kurt didn't realise was...Sarah had no idea what she was doing. Kurt had the idea but wasn't sure how much she just didn't know. 

I quickly give a smile and wave to Brute and Sturm before Kart is bringing me inside of the ship and then to his private room, which of course is quite large so he can stay there withing feeling trapped or anything. Soon enough we are inside with the door closed and thus us being in private and all.
I look at Kart, not really sure what he means by how I act and speak around others. Then some weird new words are mentioned."Uhhhmm, I..I don't  get any of that or know sexual activities and taboo is. Did I say something hurtful or what? I can leave if you dislike having me around", I say, not at all following and it is painfully obvious.

Kurt tried to stifle some sort of noise at the little display of sadness. No wonder Sturm picked her up, Kart waved his hands "no no you're fine. What I mean is ....hmm " Kart went to try and speak but wasn't sure how....he thought for a moment and nodded, "you see Sarah your body isn't bad. In fact your small body actually can make alot of people happy. The way you are and then with being cute with your sounds I believe Sturm picked you up because you don't know how you make people feel." Kart then wondered how else to describe "when you talked about sausage. Men like me and Sturm think of what's known as sex. It's an intimate activity two creatures do together to feel good." Kart hoped he was making progress but wasn't quite sure. He never given someone the talk but this girl looked too tasty...tasty? No he meant naive. Being a young girl and all.

Edited by Guroda

I sit onto a nearby stool to try and listen and understand what is being said and honestly, I am not really getting any more wise on it, other than my presence is causing problems. None of it really eliviates my impression of doing and saying something I shouldn't."So you are still saying I am not acting, looking or expressing myself properly around you...perhaps I should I let the captain know that I better let you find someone more suited", I say and frown a bit before getting up and try to open the door.

Kart groaned as he slapped his forehead softly and pulled Sarah away from the door as she didn't understand. He was bad at this but before she felt even WORSE he had to say something "no no. What I'm saying is you're doing the opposite. " Kart began to try and convince her otherwise. Sighing once more he leaned back into his large bed "Sarah what I'm trying to say is that you excite people. Make them feel good by looking at you and that they would want to do more..let me show you" kart stood and unbuckled a few things on his belt. Slowly dropping it so he could teach her the effect. Out came out was a humanoid cock that was swinging about two and a half feet only half hard. Fully it would be around three feet as it twitched, "you see Sarah what I was trying to say was that you have this effect. You make people feel good. I just wanted to try and tell you what it was you were doing sense you don't seem to know." Kart felt embarrassed but he didn't want her thinking she was bad and hey it was teaching. "I'm sorry if I made you feel bad. I'm not good at explaining things at times"

Edited by Guroda