What was the last song you listened on repeat?

Just like the other "What was the last [insert thing here]" games here, the title says it all. Simply post the full title and the artist of the song that you have listened on repeat, or has become an earworm you can't get out of your head. If you want others to try out the song that you can't get enough of, maybe consider adding a YouTube, SoundCloud or Spotify link to your post. If the song can only be found in a compilation like a complete album release, try adding the time mark of the song's start.

I'll begin: Jake Hill - London on my Mind. I can't stop humming to it as I'm swinging from side to side.

Funny how I can only relax with some emotional game OST. Think I've listened to this 5 times over the last 2 days while reading Tower of God

On 6/3/2020 at 6:09 PM, aLittleCrow said:

I did not know that an instrument like this existed, and now I can't get enough of it. Clint Eastwood cover by Luca Stricagnoli

aw, not available in my country 😭 though I'm pretty sure I've listen to every cover of that song I could possibly find haha

4 minutes ago, Sugar Tits said:

aw, not available in my country 😭 though I'm pretty sure I've listen to every cover of that song I could possibly find haha

I doubt you've heard it played on a triple-necked guitar. The experience is completely different.

And for the song that I've been listening on repeat today: Hobo Johnson's Subaru Crosstrek

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, aLittleCrow said:

I doubt you've heard it played on a triple-necked guitar. The experience is completely different.

I actually have heard Feel Good inc on one, since both my brother and father are guitar enthusiasts. But not Clint Eastwood, though I found a different link, and am listening now. Really fuckin good. 🤩 Thanks for sharing