Gym heavy hot workout (guroda x Boy-Toy Codi)

Darik was currently working at the gym like he did every afternoon to keep up in shape, and de-stress from anything he built up as well. The male stood a normal 6 feet with a toned form of wanting to be healthy and active. His blue eyes scanning the gym he entered for a certain reason he was a little shy at first to be open about. His shirt silver hair spiked softly similar to a military cut as he believed one should be not only stay healthy but look healthy. Darik was also a man who was very friendly and open. Whenever he saw someone struggling or needing work he would stop by to give pointers, or assist the individual. Sometimes he felt like a personal trainer due to this but he didn't think it was a bad problem as it just meant he was helping people... though unlike others he helped, there was one person he liked watching and couldn't help it. The other male that came in looked in his eyes amazing and adorable. Darik wasn't completely sure why he had such a reaction but whenever this other person came into the gym he sometimes had to keep himself from staring otherwise his shorts would begin to tent and that would be embarrassing. Wondering if the other boy noticed it sometimes he wasn't sure but the one thing he was sure of was that this other male made his heart thump a little and his blood rise below the waist. Darik couldn't help it....so here he was again, scanning the gym building curious to see if Codi was around at all.

Darik had seen the boy come in and couldn't help but stare at the right fit clothing. He wasn't much different wearing a work out shirt with shorts. The clothing had left little to the imagination as the top would just press against his muscles showing off his upper body which he was very proud of, the way his abs would tense when doing a curl up, his back extending when he did pull ups. The shorts were a little loose thanks to his imprompt decision so it could attempt to hide his cock within. The right fit however would snug nicely against his shaft only hiding what size it just might be when soft, the back holding his military ass which was something he was oddly proud of. Darik had decided to work on the pec deck much to his dismay when he noticed that Codi was getting on the stair climbers. Darik blushed and wanted to look away but it seemed impossible. The way Codi's legs moved showing their lovely thick selves with his ass rising up and down on the machine. Darik hoped Codi wouldn't notice and in an attempt closed his eyes as he began pulling the weights, his back to the machine facing forward, his legs spreaded due to the seat design and the shorts throbbing softly as his member tried to stand at attention. Darik hoped Codi wouldn't turn around as he probably would have noticed by now that Darik would stare, how could he not? Keeping his eyes closed in a small attempt to unnoticed those toned cheeks move...thinking about it didn't help though as he tried to just get the steam out from his brain every now and again needing to open his eyes and watch as Codi moved.

Darik had been very slow in his work out and honestly didn't try to pick the one device so he could stare at Codi's ass. It was all an accident he told himself...possibly half lieing. Though as he watched Codi he swore in one of his looks that Codi had looked back making Darik blush softly as well feeling a little ashamed for being caught. Trying to fidget in place until suddenly he noticed that Codi continued..not only that but took a longer stride, maybe to confirm? As the slow motion caused Darik to just stare for a moment. Enjoying the sight as his shorts twitched on Cori's sight....when Codi went to drink his water Darik took that moment to take a deep breath deciding on his next move. Thankfully for Darik it seemed Codi was content to not only stay on the step machine but began again this time with little curves causing Darik to open his mouth slightly in surprise....the way the boys legs moved with his ass sliding side to side with each shift. Codi would notice in his little glances that whole Darik began trying to excerise again his hips began very slowly rolling upwards humping the air softly as he couldn't help but stare at Codi now. His cock now throbbing Codi could quite clearly see the bulge wanting to throw itself out in the open. Darik's body began to sweat from the excitement as his workout shirt was becoming see through giving Codi his own candy to look at while Darik had to move a little. Tensing his muscles on and off to try and impress the young boy on the power he could create with them. Darik wasn't sure if Codi was looking but the thought excited him.

Darik couldn't help his display. Humping the air as he excerised while watching that dazzling ass flex and sway, those hips as they turned. Hell while his cock throbbed underneath the right fabric there was a soft spot of pre cum from all of the excitement. Soft pants while he stared could be heard if one listened hard enough as well. Though the moment Codi turned and stared at him, Darik froze, he had the idea that Codi was looking but to be on the other end of it all. It made his cock twitch as he took a deep breath before flexing softly as Cadi gave him the same curious gaze.

"Well you don't make it easy not to stare." Darik tried to say playfully as he noticed Codi kept moving anyway even though the two talked, "even now I swear I think your doing it on purpose." Though Darik shrugged softly at the question of if the two had met, "I am Darik, I'm a regular at the gym and often try to give pointers to those who might need it. Probably said hello at some point." Though he coughed into his hand blushing softly before returning to the last rep slightly embarrassed about his little confession, " I have seen you come in here time to time and I'll be honest. Hard not to stare. Your yoga pants don't help my situation either." As he would roll his hips to emphasize

Edited by Guroda

Darik had to keep himself from laughing with the way Codi had to fidget until he turned then began performing his steps again. "If it means needing to stare? Well I don't at all think of your body in a bad light." Darik had to stand at this point as he finished his own rep with the pec machine before he walked over now infront of Codi as he could see the boys thighs squish and press. Codi's bulge on view as Dariks own cheeks had a soft hue of red. Though watching Codi's thighs had gave Darik the idea he should work on that. Stepping to a bike machine that let him lay on his back Darik got himself comfortable before taking his place with a deep breath and began rotating his strong thighs, with each lift of his own knee his now half hardened piece pressing tightly as it bobbed up and down within Codi's view. His eyes now looking over Codi better to view his upper body, his thighs, even his cock as it pressed on the tight yoga pants. Though to the question Darik had to look away for a second "it's a pleasure to meet you Codi but I'm sure you've noticed that ...staring? I guess when you got on the machine and started your steps. It's hard not to notice" Darik was still sweaty and needed to shower soon he knew that. Though the question was...could he get Codi to join him? Or more. It seemed Darik was in thought for a moment before looking back to Codi trying to smile from the embarrassment the two had.