Hi Everyone!

I am brand new here, so wanted to introduce myself! I love to play scenes where I am transformed, either through magic or science, into my partner's dream girl. I like starting as a male character, but am also willing to start as a female character. If you have ideas for scenes that would involve this kind of transformation, please let me know. When I say Dream Girl. I really mean it. I want to look, act, and talk exactly how your dream girl would. 

I am mostly interested in something like magical realism, so scene set in a world like our own, but with a touch of fantasy or science fiction. I am only into playing human characters. I love, love, love nylons, short skirts, and heels and really love to show pictures of the outfits my character would be wearing in different scenes. 

If you are interested in chatting more, please feel free to message me!

💋

Your Dream Girl

Hey, MakeMeYourDreamGirl. ...That sounded a bit forward, didn't it? >w< Ahem~, welcome to EcchiDreams! If you're looking for how to get started and learn the ropes of how the community works and what we offer, we have a Welcome Pack that I would advise taking a look at. The guide offers tips and tricks, do's and don'ts, and more! You can check it out here.

If you need a helping hand with anything, or want to ask any questions, you're more than welcome to write to a staff member (our names are in 
purple!) and a full list of us can be found here.

Take care, and Happy Dreaming~! 🌻

Archived